July 31, 2014 | 1713 users online

Lip Treatments - Korres - Lip Butter - Pomegranate

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 9:16:00 AM More reviews by KirRoyal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Oh I love this lip butter. I think it is actually the first lip butter that I use during the day and not only apply at night. It has a very nice range of colours that are actually wearable colours, the smell is nice but not strong, and the formula is great. It's not too greasy, but it works. It doesn't emphasize dryness, it soothes and protects lips.
Sometimes I even use this lip butter as a blush (though I won't recommend it to people with any other skin than dry and very dry), and it looks great.
Maybe it's not very comfortable to use on the go due to the packaging, but I still love it. Best lip butter so far.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 1:42:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I love this lip butter.I have really dry lips and tried many of the cult favorites but this is the best buy a mile and it has the bonus of having tons of color.It has a smooth non-sticky texture and good lasting power.I plan on buying others as the color payoff is amazing and you can never have to many of these.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 3:24:00 PM More reviews by SierraM90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm always looking for that right lip butter & I think I found it. Makes my lips very soft, love how it gives me a hint of color, & the cute small packaging makes it easier to throw it in my purse. I plan on buying more next time I'm at Ulta.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by blueeyescppw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm totally obsessed with the Wild Rose color of this product, and this has all the same great qualities. Wild Rose will always be my favorite color, but it's nice to have some variety and this color is a nice, pretty coral that is great for summer. I'm afraid of bright colors but this is perfect and makes my practically unpigmented lips look healthy and pretty. Good stuff. I'll definitely buy this when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by jbwoodward

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Now my every day go-to lip balm. LOVE it so much. Moisturizing, great color (pomegranate is a coraly-pink), lasts awhile on the lips. I truly love everything about it. The color is like my lips, only enhanced and healthy-looking. I received compliments the first day I wore it. When I tried it I threw out my other lip products from my purse, knowing this would be all I would need.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by lilylips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product, smells good, nice tint to the lips... I love it! Korres is a great brand! I also have a Korres mascara. Great products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatedippedstrawberri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Quince lip butter...it's the first lip product I've ever completely finished and rebought! I was hoping I would also love Pomegranate, but I just don't love it as much as Quince. It fades REALLY fast on me, in like literally 30 minutes I need to reapply, but the color is pretty and soft. This is good to keep in your purse when you don't have a mirror, as it's pretty foolproof. I might repurchase, I'm not sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Nikki08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great lip balm! Love it! It has wonderful pigment and goes on smoothly. The tint is perfect, not too bright and not too sheer. Moisturizes well, I'm a little spoiled from my Fresh lip treatment but for half the price this will be a balm I'll be able to easily repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by butterbread

I have very very dry lips. I have to apply a lip balm very few hours to keep my lips moisture. Korres lip butter really does the job. Not only it moistures my lips, it has a very adorable pinkish color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 3:36:00 PM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

The colour was very pretty, quite pigmented in my opinion. Very moisturising too! I didn't think the price was too bad, considering the fact it's slightly similar to the Revlon Lip Butters and they're around the same price in UK.