Korres Lip Butter - Pomegranate

4.2

Polybutene, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Hydroxystearic Acid, Polyethylene, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Tocopherol, Aroma, Carthamus Tinctorius Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Punica Granatum Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, CI 77891, CI 158580, CI 77491.

on 11/17/2012 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i love this lip balm - it's super moisturising, it smells really yummy and it leaves a healthy, sheer red tint to my lips. i hate dipping my fingers into pots for any product but for this, i can overlook it :)

on 10/19/2012 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I thought this product was very average, didn't make my lips feel any better than any cheap lip balm in a pot does. I didn't think the color was nice, flattering or unique and I would prefer if it was more pigmented. I don't have sensitive lips so even if this lip butter was more moisturizing/gentle than other similar products I probably wouldn't notice so I can't comment on that but there must be a reason it has such a high rating. I actually prefer the Sleek pout polishes so this was a waste of money for me.
It does give your lips a healthy glow and a nice shiny finish, it isn't sticky and it applies nicely. I am not a fan of the scent either though which is a shame because it is very noticeable.. The only thing I really like about it is the packaging, not the fact that it's in a pot but the pot itself, it is made of plastic but still feels sturdy and looks nice.

on 8/28/2012 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Loving this for late summer/early fall. I'm pretty tan, with black hair and blue/green eyes. This is a pretty color, but I'm not absolutely in love with it. Sometimes it looks great, othertimes not. I don't know if I'll be able to use this further on in the fall/winter, but for now it's pretty good.

I honestly just love how easy it is. I'm in college, and I don't have time to always apply super glossy lipglosses that can smear all over the place. This is tinted, yet pretty laidback. Although the color is a little dark (I like it to be a little shiny, so apply a little more, which in turn makes it darker), it's wearable right now. I'm looking into trying some other colors, and it's pretty affordable. If anyone can recommend me any colors I might like, please let me know!

on 8/11/2012 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Oh I love this lip butter. I think it is actually the first lip butter that I use during the day and not only apply at night. It has a very nice range of colours that are actually wearable colours, the smell is nice but not strong, and the formula is great. It's not too greasy, but it works. It doesn't emphasize dryness, it soothes and protects lips.
Sometimes I even use this lip butter as a blush (though I won't recommend it to people with any other skin than dry and very dry), and it looks great.
Maybe it's not very comfortable to use on the go due to the packaging, but I still love it. Best lip butter so far.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I love this lip butter.I have really dry lips and tried many of the cult favorites but this is the best buy a mile and it has the bonus of having tons of color.It has a smooth non-sticky texture and good lasting power.I plan on buying others as the color payoff is amazing and you can never have to many of these.

on 7/9/2012 3:24:00 PM

I'm always looking for that right lip butter & I think I found it. Makes my lips very soft, love how it gives me a hint of color, & the cute small packaging makes it easier to throw it in my purse. I plan on buying more next time I'm at Ulta.

on 6/27/2012 10:26:00 PM

I'm totally obsessed with the Wild Rose color of this product, and this has all the same great qualities. Wild Rose will always be my favorite color, but it's nice to have some variety and this color is a nice, pretty coral that is great for summer. I'm afraid of bright colors but this is perfect and makes my practically unpigmented lips look healthy and pretty. Good stuff. I'll definitely buy this when I run out.

on 6/15/2012 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Now my every day go-to lip balm. LOVE it so much. Moisturizing, great color (pomegranate is a coraly-pink), lasts awhile on the lips. I truly love everything about it. The color is like my lips, only enhanced and healthy-looking. I received compliments the first day I wore it. When I tried it I threw out my other lip products from my purse, knowing this would be all I would need.

on 5/27/2012 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great product, smells good, nice tint to the lips... I love it! Korres is a great brand! I also have a Korres mascara. Great products.

I love Quince lip butter...it's the first lip product I've ever completely finished and rebought! I was hoping I would also love Pomegranate, but I just don't love it as much as Quince. It fades REALLY fast on me, in like literally 30 minutes I need to reapply, but the color is pretty and soft. This is good to keep in your purse when you don't have a mirror, as it's pretty foolproof. I might repurchase, I'm not sure.

Popular Lip Treatments