Smashbox Bionic Mascara

2.6

on 1/11/2011 9:06:00 PM

I do not like this at all. It's dry and clumpy. Gross, gross, gross.

on 11/14/2010 1:29:00 PM

I was just sitting in a restaurant & this mascara smudged within 2 hours! Also, it didn't make my lashes look thicker or longer-more of a 'natural' mascara-not impressed.Going back to Maybelline Falsies!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I don't understand all the complaints... I think this is a very nice mascara.

For me, it doesn't run or smudge or flake into my eyes. It gives me nice full lashes.

on 11/7/2010 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I was so pumped to try this and I was SO dissapointed! It made my lashes feel so dry and damaged from the very first application! I like lots of volume and this did nothing but make my lashes look darker, you could barely tell I was even wearing mascara...which is bad because my lashes are barely noticeable without mascara.

This is my most regretted purchase!

on 9/24/2010 5:03:00 AM

I am pretty sure this is what caused my eyes to be irritated. I have contacts, so if anything microscopic like dust, flakes of mascara or whatever get stuck... it gets stuck and irritated! Today I tried a different mascara and I wasn't a blinking, painful red mess. So this is going in the makeup graveyard ;/ Luckily, I got this as a BOGO.

on 9/17/2010 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Wow I loved this product. I got it in a gift package and prefer this one over my covergirl!! First I bent the brush on a angle . That really helps with application for me! Then I applied. I have fairly long curly lashes and this product pulled them out great and it lasted even after I washed my makeup off!! Definitely is a staple for me.

on 8/22/2010 10:55:00 PM

First mascara I've ever bought and immediately liked.
I have sensitive eyes and this mascara never makes my eyes sting, water, or uncomfortable (which I've had with drugstore mascaras). I like that it improves the volume of my lashes and the applicator applies color evenly. It has never smudged or gone runny, even after long nights clubbing, unless I full-on go swimming in it.
My only problem with this mascara is that it can leave "flakes" on the eyelash. This can usually be corrected with a good eyelash comb. This does not outweigh the benefits of this mascara for me however, so I will buy again.

on 8/18/2010 2:07:00 AM

I tend to really like this mascara, no it isn't perfect but, I find it works well for me. I have very oily skin and I have not had any problems with the mascara running. It also make my lashes feel really nice. I must admit I am a fan of most Smashbox products so call me a little biased but, I really like this mascara and will repurchase.

on 8/8/2010 2:34:00 PM

Wow lots of bashing here, I actually found that this worked nicely if you use it correctly, i have very straight lashes and this is what I do: I put as much as I can get away with on my uncurled lashes and brush the ends out with a spoolie to get a tapered effect, then I set the spoolie on top of my lashes and spin the brush outward. Voila, gorgeous dark lashes. You have to make it work for you :)

on 8/4/2010 11:12:00 PM

I got this Mascara free in one of those gift packs from Smashbox. Goes on well.....sadly doesn't stay that way. It runs, runs runs...and smudges....would not recommend. Don't waste your money. Sticking with my cheap Covergirl Mascara.

Popular Mascaras