Everyday Minerals New Car Smell

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

I love this a lot! It's very pigmented, not too shimmery, gorgeous peach coral shade. You only need a little for it to show up on your cheeks. I use this everyday, it looks natural on me. I'm glad I bought an 8g jar, and I'm buying more when I finish this.

Shimmery orange/peach. Very very pretty and well suited for fair/medium skintone. I'm golden/olive and it suits me perfectlly!

As others have mentioned, this is more of a peachy pink (more peach than pink) blush. It accents your cheek bones so do not expect a super subtle color but do expect a pretty peach color. There is a bit of shimmer but not a ton. I like using this blush on days where I wear pink but still want a high cheekbone look. The color is dark enough give a shaded look but not so dark that it turns into a bronzer. It blends fairly well.
For reference, I use medium beige and other neutral colors but I can also get away with using medium summer as my skin has pink tones.

This peachy, pink tone is perfect for everyday make up.
It's not matte, bur the shimmer that has it is little and natural.
Lovely blush!

I really love this blush!
It's a peachy colour with some shimmer/sheen to it. It's such a beautiful colour.
I tip the tiniest amount into the lid of the container and swirl my blush brush around and buff it in to my cheeks. Looks beautiful paired with bronzer too. perfect colour for summer!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I used to despise shiny makeup, let alone blush, but all of a sudden my usual routine doesn't work & my skin yearned for mica .... go figure.
So I went to my makeup graveyard (a large rubber-maid box) & dug out the old burials, & here it is, new car smell in a sample jar. I picked it up with a countour brush. Maybe its such a small jar (nickel size) that disabled me to pick up a lot, whatever tiny amount on the brush turned out great on me, a dewy healthy glow on my NC 35-40 skin. I guess its the small amount that worked so much better, I immediately ordered a bunch of original glo fdn as well as this blush.

This color might look great to those who can wear bronzes and peaches but it certainly did not look that good on me. If you are like me and generally look better wearing blushes that have some pink in it then you should probably avoid this one. But if you can pull off peaches without looking yellowish and you want a summery, beigy, peach then you should definetely give it a try. I wish it would work but it doesn't, so I'm not repurchasing even though I still adore EM products.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I so was hoping that i could wear this blush. I have such a hard time wearing peach of any kind and most of the EM ones I can wear, but this one no way!! I have heard such wonderful things about this blush but on me it looks weird! I will recommend this blush to most ppl but if you can't wear peach then don't try this one.

I'm surprised that blush from a low-end brand as EDM could give such a great proformance...! I didn't know what to expect when I ordered it online and when I got it I thought it would be too pigmented but it's not so on my cheeks if I don't overdo it. I can't really say I love it (my all time HG blushes are Pout and NARS ranges) but I'd love to continue using it when I'm in the mood of getting away from my routine. :-D

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I ordered a small size (2.5) of this blush color from EM (I am starting to collect a lot of them now) and I loved it when I put it on the first time, and still loved it when the day was over. It wore beautifully and is such a great color, especially if you like peachy-pink, beachy blushes - almost like a light papaya color. This is actually more pigmented that I thought it would be, especially from the online swatches, which really don't do a lot of the products from EM justice. I love that it is not too pink (it is less pink than their All Smiles blush) but has some pink to it, to create that perfect sunny look. I found the color very easy to apply and build into the right amount of blush on my cheeks. But, it does apply darker than it looks on the swatch or in the jar. I have found this to be true with some of the EM blushes so you just have to test them out gently in the beginning, less is more, and then build if you need to. This is a great color blush for me as a MAC NC30/C3, EM Winged Butter/Golden Medium.