November 22, 2014 | 1184 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - New Car Smell

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2009 2:41:00 AM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Another great blush from EM. I was looking for a peachy spring blush with a slight sheen and New Car Smell is perfect. It is lighter than Summer Stroll (which has a coral undertone, while this is a true peach) and has more shimmer, but not OTT shimmer. For reference, I am very fair, cool toned and this blush works perfectly with my complexion. This is one of two blushes from EM (the other being Snooze Bar) that I have fallen in love with, I will repurchase as long as they carry these!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2009 5:31:00 AM More reviews by pinkiipromise

The reason i got this product was because of all the good reviews i read about it.. but i hate it.. i really really hate it..

It looked like fake cheap bronzer on my skin & it was so bad i had to wipe my makeup & did my foundation again. I dunno.. I'm quite fair...... so maybe its my skin tone it doesn't go along with?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 2:52:00 AM More reviews by migzy007

I love this a lot! It's very pigmented, not too shimmery, gorgeous peach coral shade. You only need a little for it to show up on your cheeks. I use this everyday, it looks natural on me. I'm glad I bought an 8g jar, and I'm buying more when I finish this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2009 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Mipmip

Shimmery orange/peach. Very very pretty and well suited for fair/medium skintone. I'm golden/olive and it suits me perfectlly!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2008 11:45:00 PM More reviews by onatural

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As others have mentioned, this is more of a peachy pink (more peach than pink) blush. It accents your cheek bones so do not expect a super subtle color but do expect a pretty peach color. There is a bit of shimmer but not a ton. I like using this blush on days where I wear pink but still want a high cheekbone look. The color is dark enough give a shaded look but not so dark that it turns into a bronzer. It blends fairly well.
For reference, I use medium beige and other neutral colors but I can also get away with using medium summer as my skin has pink tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2008 7:47:00 AM More reviews by LizMarion

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This peachy, pink tone is perfect for everyday make up.
It's not matte, bur the shimmer that has it is little and natural.
Lovely blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2008 4:10:00 AM More reviews by barbie11

I really love this blush!
It's a peachy colour with some shimmer/sheen to it. It's such a beautiful colour.
I tip the tiniest amount into the lid of the container and swirl my blush brush around and buff it in to my cheeks. Looks beautiful paired with bronzer too. perfect colour for summer!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2008 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

I used to despise shiny makeup, let alone blush, but all of a sudden my usual routine doesn't work & my skin yearned for mica .... go figure.
So I went to my makeup graveyard (a large rubber-maid box) & dug out the old burials, & here it is, new car smell in a sample jar. I picked it up with a countour brush. Maybe its such a small jar (nickel size) that disabled me to pick up a lot, whatever tiny amount on the brush turned out great on me, a dewy healthy glow on my NC 35-40 skin. I guess its the small amount that worked so much better, I immediately ordered a bunch of original glo fdn as well as this blush.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2008 6:43:00 AM More reviews by gina2685

This color might look great to those who can wear bronzes and peaches but it certainly did not look that good on me. If you are like me and generally look better wearing blushes that have some pink in it then you should probably avoid this one. But if you can pull off peaches without looking yellowish and you want a summery, beigy, peach then you should definetely give it a try. I wish it would work but it doesn't, so I'm not repurchasing even though I still adore EM products.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2008 12:38:00 AM More reviews by tia347

I so was hoping that i could wear this blush. I have such a hard time wearing peach of any kind and most of the EM ones I can wear, but this one no way!! I have heard such wonderful things about this blush but on me it looks weird! I will recommend this blush to most ppl but if you can't wear peach then don't try this one.