November 28, 2014 | 1030 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Glo Illuminating Powder - Catwalk Pink #345

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by linerfreakxx7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is so cute and the colors are pretty nice. I actually use it for more of a blush and cheekbone sculpting powder and not for illuminating or highlighting. It was very cheap and it works for every day.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by jglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I guess it is ok but it is a little bit to shimmery for my taste.Not buying again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by PrettyDeath

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This product works wonders. I could never find a highlighter that works for me, because I have acne scars, so too much shimmer makes me look like the moon with even more craters. However, Mega Glo in Catwalk pink works terrific. It's shimmer with a small amount of sparkle that looks natural and dewy without making your face look greasy or shiny. It lasts long. It has a very golden sand color that has some shimmer and sparkles, a matte dark plummy wine color, a light frosty pink color, and a dark copper color with shimmer and sparkles. I use it by running my blush over the two center colors (the plummy wine and light frosty pink) and swirl them onto my cheeks, and then lightly sweep both golden colors and dust them over my upper forhead, cheeks and jaw line (in the "3" motion like you would a bronzer). Sometimes I just swirl them all together though, if I'm lazy or just want more bronze shimmer. This is a very versatile little bundle, because it can be used as a blush, bronzer and highligher all in one, but also as an eyeshadow. I usually use the light golden sand color on my lids and the bronze copper in my crease. The packaging isn't the greatest but it's durable (I've dropped it on cement and the product did not break and neither did the packaging.) Overall, this is a gem worth hunting for. I would recommend this more for light skin tones, or lightly tanned tones at darkest. Works for cool or warm tones. Will be buying again, however, I prefer Strike A Pose Rose the best. See my review for it. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2011 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Lollliiipopzzz

This product gives my face a nice glow. It's also dirt cheap! I would definitely buy it again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2011 3:15:00 AM More reviews by griziebuu

LOVE this product! For it's cheap price, I really wasn't expecting much, but Wet 'N' Wild has done an amazing job with this product. I apply all four shades to a powder brush and gently put it all over my face (mostly on my cheeks, though). It has done wonders. I adore the fresh, dewy look it leaves.

I haven't used it as e/s yet, but I might follow through and do that as well.

Recommended for any girl who wants to look fresh and dewy. Would buy it again...if I ever run out because the amount seems very generous. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2011 10:24:00 AM More reviews by loanlou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this on sale, so it was very cheap. I use this powder to highlight my face, but i use only two strips of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 11:56:00 AM More reviews by ariannalynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are great for highlighting. I use it when I have a more dewy look already going on with my face. It gives a nice glow without being too bold. I don't use these as eyeshadows because they don't seem very pigmented, but I definitely like them as a highlighter.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This blush offers a very pretty golden pink glow when all the colors are swirled together. I like to use it alone for a sort of angelic glow, or over another blush to give it more shimmer. The price is nice, and you get SO MUCH in the pan it will last forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2011 4:32:00 PM More reviews by crumpet71

I'll buy this again.....if it ever runs out.
I've discovered that the two light stripes in this pallette make an EXCELLENT base eyeshadow. It is flat out gorgeous....it has sheen but not glitter and is so smooth. I really suggest trying this out on the eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by natalee44

This illuminating powder is okay. I don't see HUGE color payoff, just some pinkish shimmer on my cheeks. And forget about using the strips alone as eyeshadows. I've tried it, and they don't show up at all. I guess it's okay for a little highlight on the cheekbones, but I won't repurchase.