August 1, 2014 | 1680 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Glo Illuminating Powder - Catwalk Pink #345

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2011 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Lollliiipopzzz

This product gives my face a nice glow. It's also dirt cheap! I would definitely buy it again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2011 3:15:00 AM More reviews by griziebuu

LOVE this product! For it's cheap price, I really wasn't expecting much, but Wet 'N' Wild has done an amazing job with this product. I apply all four shades to a powder brush and gently put it all over my face (mostly on my cheeks, though). It has done wonders. I adore the fresh, dewy look it leaves.

I haven't used it as e/s yet, but I might follow through and do that as well.

Recommended for any girl who wants to look fresh and dewy. Would buy it again...if I ever run out because the amount seems very generous. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2011 10:24:00 AM More reviews by loanlou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this on sale, so it was very cheap. I use this powder to highlight my face, but i use only two strips of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 11:56:00 AM More reviews by ariannalynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are great for highlighting. I use it when I have a more dewy look already going on with my face. It gives a nice glow without being too bold. I don't use these as eyeshadows because they don't seem very pigmented, but I definitely like them as a highlighter.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This blush offers a very pretty golden pink glow when all the colors are swirled together. I like to use it alone for a sort of angelic glow, or over another blush to give it more shimmer. The price is nice, and you get SO MUCH in the pan it will last forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2011 4:32:00 PM More reviews by crumpet71

I'll buy this again.....if it ever runs out.
I've discovered that the two light stripes in this pallette make an EXCELLENT base eyeshadow. It is flat out gorgeous....it has sheen but not glitter and is so smooth. I really suggest trying this out on the eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by natalee44

This illuminating powder is okay. I don't see HUGE color payoff, just some pinkish shimmer on my cheeks. And forget about using the strips alone as eyeshadows. I've tried it, and they don't show up at all. I guess it's okay for a little highlight on the cheekbones, but I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2010 5:11:00 PM More reviews by ToriLeigh

I absolutely love this product. I've been using Candelight by Mac at $27 and upon recommendations from a girlfriend I gave this a try. I've been using it for a couple of months now. I get compliment on my skin every day and more than one person has commented that my skin just glows. Mega Glo Catwalk is my secret! I blend all the colors together with my kabuki brush and lightly go over my cheekbones, cheeks and nose and then I apply my blush. I just get a healthy glow. At $4 it's a steal! I just hope they don't discontinue this product. For as long as it's on the market I won't go back to Mac or even bother looking for another illuminator.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 1:47:00 AM More reviews by princess101

Not quite sure what all the hype is about with this but I may have had a bad batch. I swatched all four shades seperately, and was only able to get some color with the frosty lilac shade and the dark shimmery bronze. The other two were non-exsistent...as hard as I rubbed my fingers, the fall-out just flew about and still no color. I used a brush to swirl the colors together in hopes of getting this glow that everyone is talking about and my brush could not pick up a thing. It just created a cloud of dust and mess all over. I was a bit disappointed, but then again, what can I expect for $4?

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by novastar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is great! It gives a rosey glow on my fair skin and really makes my skin look much more alive. I don't see too much glitter/sparkle but the color pay-off and color tone is very nice. Definitely worth purchasing and the price is so cheap!