July 24, 2014 | 1212 users online

Lip Treatments - Korres - Lip Butter -Quince

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2012 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Abbieness

I bought this in the squeeze tube. The consistence is too liquid-y for me, too wet. And the color is so pretty but too bright for me. I guess I would recommend it more for someone quite young and who likes bold colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a thick, tacky, slippery, emollient pink pout polish, which straddles the line between gloss and balm. Itís super shiny, with a pretty hint of warm, petal pink. Itís more than your-lips-but-better, because itís so super glossy Ė almost too much so for my tastes. Itís faintly irritating on the lips, in that I can feel it sitting there, but itís easy to apply, looks good and also seems to have a plumping effect. Perhaps thatís about the light hitting the glassy surface. Actually, I prefer to apply this over lipstick and then blot. I also think its thickness will be a good blue-lips preventative when drinking red wine.
To be honest, I think I prefer Sleekís Pout Polishes to this, because they are lighter in texture, yet still have great colour pay-off. Iím not disappointed I tried this £6 tub, and I may try the other colours/flavours, but for now, Iím just pleased with it, rather than besotted.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 3:32:00 AM More reviews by queensugar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Absolutely adore, just cannot live without this product. It feels great on my lips and gives a great mix of colour and gloss that lasts well on my lips. It looks natural on its own -- I throw it on when I'm not wearing makeup and it looks fab -- and adds a brilliant pop of shine and colour over lipstick. A holy grail for me.

Another thing I'll add -- on the price. Sure, it's pricey. But for what it's worth, a little bit goes a very long way. I bought my first pot probably six months ago, use it multiple times a day, and am JUST getting to the bottom of it. A little dab'll do ya.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by MUA23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I own several of these in the pink range. All were given to me by a friend, so I didn't have to actually pay for them. They are rich in emollients and the colours are so beautiful. I keep one on my night stand to "butter up" before bedtime. I do wish Korres had thought to package these in a more sanitary container, as I hate pulling these out in public and use a lip brush to reapply. The Quince, is a classic hot pink lid and the product shade I'd say a rich rasberry. They also smell yummy and are not made with a bunch of chemicals that often dry out my lips. Just a great little lip butter to have around, especially come Winter when my lips dry out really fast and I want a little colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by katherine1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

YESSS!!!!! Total yes, this is the best ever and feels great on my lips. I gave it as a present for my daughter at Christmas time, she loves it even though she hit pan on it! Just love it. I got mine from Sephora! Will always repurchase! A definite must have item!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2011 12:36:00 AM More reviews by saffronia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Nice bright yet sheer pink. Nice smooth, non-sticky texture. Nice taste/smell. Too bad it lasted for under 30 minutes. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by kpodaru

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Korres butter lip pots are my favorite. If you're like me and not a huge fan of heavy lipstick, Korres is the perfect gloss. It's not too gloopy, very moisturizing and gives you the perfect color.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2011 10:27:00 AM More reviews by visageaparis

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am loving this stuff! I actually thought that I would have buyers remorse about Korres Quince. I am not a big fan of Rosebud Salve, but already have a tin of it (I think it is nice, just not great) and I have wasted money on Fresh Sugar Rose more than once too.
Korres Quince is a beautiful soft pink. The buttery hydrating texture is amazing. It is pretty by itself--makes your lips look velvety soft or as a bit of gloss over your regular lipstick.
I am definitely going to repurchase this one. I am leaving off one lippie for the price. It is kind of expensive but not out of control pricey for the quality. Thumbs up for this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by maryandtheboys

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this lip butter, it feels nice not too greasy or sticky, it softens my lips and the colour is a lovely blushing pink. It's lasting power is an average 2-3 hours. So much better than dozens of others I've tried. The only thing I don't like is that fact that it comes in a pot, it's not so hygienic and I have to make sure I wash my hands before reapplying.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 4:29:00 AM More reviews by kawatan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I am a huge fan of this product! It is super super moisturizing for my very dry lips and goes on as a lovely pink shade with a bit of gloss. It's creamy/buttery feeling but very sheer to apply, I've found. I've also used it as a subtle cream blush.

It is $10 retail for a 6 gram pot, which is a bit pricey but certainly not as bad as some other high-end and import cosmetics products, and quality-wise you get what you pay for.

It is in a pot which is a little inconvenient, but with the buttery texture it honestly works best this way. I apply with my fingers before heading out and it works really nicely, both for lips and cheeks.

And yes, the smell is distinctive and a little fruity - but it's definitely not bad, and for what the product provides I'll take it! :)