September 21, 2014 | 2054 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by aliciamarie80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

UGH. I really wanted to love this product. I mean who doesn't want positively radiant skin, right? I bought this moisturizer when my local Target stopped carrying my regular moisturizer which was also an Aveeno product, Smart Essentials 30 SPF. I was already using Positively Radiant facial scrub so I thought the moisturizer would be just as good. Wrong. So wrong. I noticed after one week my skin was starting to dry out. My first impulse was to chuck it out, but I thought I'd stick it through thinking I just needed time to adjust. 7 weeks later and not only was my skin dry, it was irritated and chapped. I think it may have been the "shimmer" in the product to give you the "radiant glow"
that might have been the culprit. Threw it out thins morning and beelined to a Target in another town that carried my old, trusty moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 8:25:00 AM More reviews by kieferz

I've been using this along with the facial cleanser for about a week now and so while I am not sure about each product individually, I will say that before I had issues with redness and breakouts to the point where I couldn't always tell what was a blemish an what was just redness ( weird I know), but in a week omg my skin has gotten so much smoother and softer and the redness has faded so much already. What used to be prominent redness when I wouldn't wear makeup has faded to almost a blur you really have to look for. And it's only been a week. My blemishes have started to clear up too and no new ones have popped up. I truly do seem to have a glow. People have commented already on how well my skin has improved. I can go out without makeup on again (something i never thought possible). I compare this to cliniques even better line but it isn't nearly as heavy and isn't greasy like cliniques. IMHO it is waaay better than cliniques and costs much less. So giddy about this product bc it is already working and showing visible results. I know that different products work different on different people but for me and my skin this stuff is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Kayyy45

Love, love, loveee this stuff. Feels so refreshing. Texture is AMAZING. Smells fine, blends in well and dries fairly fast so it won't make your makeup look greasy. Really love applying this each morning on my face and neck. Also good for mixing foundation/ tinted moisterizer with for a more natural look. Highly suggest it

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by sarahkins17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I get this from Costco and it comes in a twin pack. I love this product. I apply it to my face every morning after I take a shower. I've probably gone through 5-6 of bottles of this product already. The scent is very light and the formulation isn't oily. This product isn't for treating age spots or what have you...but it does its job of being a simple daily face moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by veelui

i buy this at costco, i love this formula, it is perfectly fine for my skin type, and a good year-round product. it doesnt really work to lighten up my spots, but i use another product for that. it is really light yet does its job in hydrating my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 3:11:00 AM More reviews by missvoa

LOVE THIS ! its the only face lotion that doesn't make me breakout. I have used other aveeno products that made me break out. This one did not.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Flippinsushi

I've been using it for a month and it hasn't evened my skin tone at all. What's worse, it's been breaking me out- day after I stopped using it my skin cleared back up. Sorry Jennifer Aniston, it's just not for me...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by cubanchik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this moisturizer! I have very sensitive, acne prone skin and this product has helped keep my skin moisturized and silky smooth. I also love the fact that it has spf 15 in it ,doesn't have that greasy feel to it, it dries to a smooth finish, and it is long lasting.
Makes make up application much smoother and it leaves a nice glow!
I highly recommend this moisturizer :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 9:29:00 AM More reviews by Mrsrhew

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I always used to use the Aveeno Clear Complexion Moisturizer, but since I've gotten a little older, and live in a colder climate, my skin has changed. I have very oil acne prone skin, that is also dry at the same time. Lucky me. This is definitely not a middle of winter type of moisturizer, but I find it works for me for the rest of the year. It is pretty moisturizing but not greasy. It smells nice, sort of floral but not too strong I think. Much better than the Clear Complexion Moisturizer. My makeup goes on smoothly with this, and it doesn't break me out, which is my number one issue. As far as helping my complexion, eh I don't know. It does Help to keep my face from getting too dry and breaking out, and therefor im not getting any new acne scars, so I guess I will give it that. I really like this, and I wish people wouldn't give things such horrible reviews. Keep in mind that everyone has different skin. It doesn't mean that a product is bad, it just didn't work for you. It is sort of expensive for a drugstore product, because I do go through this fairly quickly. But I keep buying it, and I will until I find something I like better.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by amandadee97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This was meh, just meh. Kind of stayed greasy on the skin for a while and made it oily throughout the day. I didn't see any noticeable reduction of scars or otherwise uneven skin tone. Considering the price, that's kind of a disappointment.