Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

3.2

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Octinoxate (7.5% Octyl Methoxycinnamate), Octisalate (2% Octyl Salicylate) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, Butylparaben, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isobutylparaben, Laureth 7, Methylparaben, Mica, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Propylparaben, Silica, Steareth 2, Steareth 21, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 6/2/09

This is my HG day-time moisturizer! It's perfect for during the day because it's not too heavy and not too light, either. It leaves my normal skin with just the right amount of moisture. Sometimes, however, if my skin is going through a dry period, I have to use a more intense moisturizer. I can't say that it's evened out my skin tone and texture as is advertised on the bottle, but I haven't really noticed either way. The best part about this is that it's oil free, hypoallergenic, and nocomedogenic. In other words, it won't make your skin break out, your face shiny, or give you an allergic reaction. For my acne prone skin, moisturizers that are noncomedogenic are a must. Adding some moisture to your skin can actually help prevent and heal breakouts because it helps prevent over drying of the skin, which would lead to more oil production (breakouts). The cherry on top to this sundae is that it has SPF 15. We all know how important it is to wear SPF every day to prevent skin damage. Using a moisturizer that has SPF included just makes it that much easier to do. This is an all around great product.

on 8/3/2014 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this stuff. I have bought it twice now. Makes my skin feel and look great. I have dry skin, and I use a full pump on each cheek, and another one on my forehead. Then let it sink in a bit, and have no problem with applying makeup, the stuff is not greasy on me. Smell is nice. Price is fine, just wait for a coupon or a sale and snag a few.

on 7/21/2014 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product erased my acne scars, and for that, I will be forever in love with it. I actually only use it at night because I have oily skin and don't like to put any moisturizer on underneath my Bare Minerals original powder foundation, but I decided to get this instead of the SPF-free night cream because the ingredients are otherwise identical and this size is more economical for the same price. After about three weeks of nightly use, my acne scars were invisible. Gone. Words can't express how impressed I am with this moisturizer. It does have a fragrance, but I actually really like it and it hasn't irritated my skin. It does feel kind of slick and oily, so I can't imagine it would be good under makeup, but at night it doesn't really matter. My only words of caution are that it really stings around the eyes, so I have to use a separate eye creme. But that's whatever. No big deal. This has a great consistency, melts into skin nicely, smells good, moisturizes well, and does what it promises: brightens skin, evens out tone, and makes my skin "radiant." I use this in conjunction with the original Dove Beauty Bar as a cleanser and Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner, and my skin has never been happier. Highly recommend!

on 6/25/2014 9:52:00 PM

It's got sunscreen and my coworker said my skin looked radiant. It doesn't irritate my skin and the microshimmers make you glow. Good enough for me!

on 6/23/2014 6:38:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

One of the main reasons I looked into this product was because Aveeno has a good reputation for gentle products and the SPF was good for summer. It does moisturize and I think it helps even out my skin tone. However, those with oily skin beware, it can really lead to shiny days. I have been using the Neutrogena skin lotion for combination skin which is thinner and lighter, good for the summer. I recommend the Aveeno but this product is only brought out in the winter!

on 6/11/2014 12:50:00 AM

Okay here's the down low: I have been using this product for over 3 years. It moisturizes- but not exceptionally well. I would say it gets the job done more or less. It's not cheap about $15.00 or more depending where you buy it. I suggest Walmart. Claims: - Even out dark spots in 4 weeks. My skin- Acne prone, Dry, Hyperpigmentation. I have several red marks left from post acne marks. I started using this product before I started getting acne... So with that being said, if you wan to clear some "spots" from acne - or even if you have active acne- it wont directly treat or really help with that situation. So the claim it helps with dark spots is true but its wont make them go away. If you do want to help with acne try the moistuizer (same thing) with salicylic acid you might wan to take that into consideration Overall: It moisturizes fairly well, has an spf of 15, slightly helps with evening skin tone. Would I buy again: No, but it has a good slight scent and sinks in well.

on 5/29/2014 2:25:00 PM

I use this as a daytime moisturizer, I bought it because it has SPF and it is not too heavy (I have very oily skin). I like that it is not too heavy or greasy, it absorbs fairly quickly and is unscented. It doesn't irritate my skin or clog my pores. However, this doesn't provide enough moisture, even for my very oily skin. I will use the rest of this up, but will look for something that provides a bit more moisture.

on 5/19/2014 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I really really wanted to like this but ended up being disappointed. I liked Aveeno for the longest time but have recently made the switch to mostly Olay products. This moisturizer was the beginning of my switch to Olay. It made my face so oily and I broke out from it, even though it says it is noncomedogenic. Thumbs down for me.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love Aveeno that's that 💋

on 4/27/2014 9:11:00 AM

I bought these and it made my face itchy so I stop using it quick plus it also made my face too shiny witch I didn't like bc my face is already oily.