November 27, 2014 | 967 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by SaraSmith44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used up an entire bottle of this stuff and I loved it while using it but I don't find myself missing this stuff. This is your standard daily moisturizer, nothing that revolutionary. This did make my skin look very dewy and glowing though which I did like. This looks great under foundations! This wasn't particularly thick or thin, but I prefer a bit thicker for the colder winter months where my skin is quite dry. I probably will end up repurchasing this products, but in the spring or summer where I need the spf and thinness of this product. If you are in need of a new standard moisturizer that gives your skin a healthy glow, this one is a good choice. Also the price and packaging are fantastic for what you are getting and paying for!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by sharthesinger

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

As a basic daily moisturizer, this product is great. I load it on with 3 pumps and it absorbs well and does not leave my skin feeling greasy. I even use it on the back of my hands. I'd be SUPER excited if aveeno would increase the spf in this though. spf 15 doesn't feel like much. I can't say my skin looks different, or better having used this. I think of it as more of a preventative daily moisturizer. If you're looking for something with light spf, light feel, and moisturizing without greasiness, this product is perfect for you.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by aliciamarie80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

UGH. I really wanted to love this product. I mean who doesn't want positively radiant skin, right? I bought this moisturizer when my local Target stopped carrying my regular moisturizer which was also an Aveeno product, Smart Essentials 30 SPF. I was already using Positively Radiant facial scrub so I thought the moisturizer would be just as good. Wrong. So wrong. I noticed after one week my skin was starting to dry out. My first impulse was to chuck it out, but I thought I'd stick it through thinking I just needed time to adjust. 7 weeks later and not only was my skin dry, it was irritated and chapped. I think it may have been the "shimmer" in the product to give you the "radiant glow"
that might have been the culprit. Threw it out thins morning and beelined to a Target in another town that carried my old, trusty moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 8:25:00 AM More reviews by kieferz

I've been using this along with the facial cleanser for about a week now and so while I am not sure about each product individually, I will say that before I had issues with redness and breakouts to the point where I couldn't always tell what was a blemish an what was just redness ( weird I know), but in a week omg my skin has gotten so much smoother and softer and the redness has faded so much already. What used to be prominent redness when I wouldn't wear makeup has faded to almost a blur you really have to look for. And it's only been a week. My blemishes have started to clear up too and no new ones have popped up. I truly do seem to have a glow. People have commented already on how well my skin has improved. I can go out without makeup on again (something i never thought possible). I compare this to cliniques even better line but it isn't nearly as heavy and isn't greasy like cliniques. IMHO it is waaay better than cliniques and costs much less. So giddy about this product bc it is already working and showing visible results. I know that different products work different on different people but for me and my skin this stuff is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Kayyy45

Love, love, loveee this stuff. Feels so refreshing. Texture is AMAZING. Smells fine, blends in well and dries fairly fast so it won't make your makeup look greasy. Really love applying this each morning on my face and neck. Also good for mixing foundation/ tinted moisterizer with for a more natural look. Highly suggest it

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by sarahkins17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I get this from Costco and it comes in a twin pack. I love this product. I apply it to my face every morning after I take a shower. I've probably gone through 5-6 of bottles of this product already. The scent is very light and the formulation isn't oily. This product isn't for treating age spots or what have you...but it does its job of being a simple daily face moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by veelui

i buy this at costco, i love this formula, it is perfectly fine for my skin type, and a good year-round product. it doesnt really work to lighten up my spots, but i use another product for that. it is really light yet does its job in hydrating my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 3:11:00 AM More reviews by missvoa

LOVE THIS ! its the only face lotion that doesn't make me breakout. I have used other aveeno products that made me break out. This one did not.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Flippinsushi

I've been using it for a month and it hasn't evened my skin tone at all. What's worse, it's been breaking me out- day after I stopped using it my skin cleared back up. Sorry Jennifer Aniston, it's just not for me...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by cubanchik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this moisturizer! I have very sensitive, acne prone skin and this product has helped keep my skin moisturized and silky smooth. I also love the fact that it has spf 15 in it ,doesn't have that greasy feel to it, it dries to a smooth finish, and it is long lasting.
Makes make up application much smoother and it leaves a nice glow!
I highly recommend this moisturizer :)