Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

3.2

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Octinoxate (7.5% Octyl Methoxycinnamate), Octisalate (2% Octyl Salicylate) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, Butylparaben, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isobutylparaben, Laureth 7, Methylparaben, Mica, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Propylparaben, Silica, Steareth 2, Steareth 21, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 6/2/09

on 6/25/2014 9:52:00 PM

It's got sunscreen and my coworker said my skin looked radiant. It doesn't irritate my skin and the microshimmers make you glow. Good enough for me!

on 6/23/2014 6:38:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

One of the main reasons I looked into this product was because Aveeno has a good reputation for gentle products and the SPF was good for summer. It does moisturize and I think it helps even out my skin tone. However, those with oily skin beware, it can really lead to shiny days. I have been using the Neutrogena skin lotion for combination skin which is thinner and lighter, good for the summer. I recommend the Aveeno but this product is only brought out in the winter!

on 6/11/2014 12:50:00 AM

Okay here's the down low: I have been using this product for over 3 years. It moisturizes- but not exceptionally well. I would say it gets the job done more or less. It's not cheap about $15.00 or more depending where you buy it. I suggest Walmart. Claims: - Even out dark spots in 4 weeks. My skin- Acne prone, Dry, Hyperpigmentation. I have several red marks left from post acne marks. I started using this product before I started getting acne... So with that being said, if you wan to clear some "spots" from acne - or even if you have active acne- it wont directly treat or really help with that situation. So the claim it helps with dark spots is true but its wont make them go away. If you do want to help with acne try the moistuizer (same thing) with salicylic acid you might wan to take that into consideration Overall: It moisturizes fairly well, has an spf of 15, slightly helps with evening skin tone. Would I buy again: No, but it has a good slight scent and sinks in well.

on 5/29/2014 2:25:00 PM

I use this as a daytime moisturizer, I bought it because it has SPF and it is not too heavy (I have very oily skin). I like that it is not too heavy or greasy, it absorbs fairly quickly and is unscented. It doesn't irritate my skin or clog my pores. However, this doesn't provide enough moisture, even for my very oily skin. I will use the rest of this up, but will look for something that provides a bit more moisture.

on 5/19/2014 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I really really wanted to like this but ended up being disappointed. I liked Aveeno for the longest time but have recently made the switch to mostly Olay products. This moisturizer was the beginning of my switch to Olay. It made my face so oily and I broke out from it, even though it says it is noncomedogenic. Thumbs down for me.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love Aveeno that's that 💋

on 4/27/2014 9:11:00 AM

I bought these and it made my face itchy so I stop using it quick plus it also made my face too shiny witch I didn't like bc my face is already oily.

on 4/22/2014 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

LOVE!! Isn't too thick, gives my skin the matte look that I desire, and has sunscreen in it! Best moisturizer ever.

on 2/28/2014 7:25:00 AM

There is hardly any noticeable shimmer in this product.. I had to *really* look under the light and even then, it's barely visible. I doubt anyone will see it on your face from far away.

This stuff is alright, nothing groundbreaking, A very simple moisturizer that isn't super hydrating but is good for summer. The scent is nice - kind of a clean, lotion scent. I have fairly dry skin and in the winter time it really acts up. I think this lotion is nice for summer though. I might repurchase, we'll see.

on 2/27/2014 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Packaging is fine - basic plastic bottle with pump.
Moisturizer leaves skin shiny in a bad way - not "luminous" but oily.
Marketed as non-comedogenic, but gave me blackheads.

Two lippies for at least having an SPF that seemed to work.