December 22, 2014 | 882 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot - All

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2010 6:05:00 PM More reviews by ns4487

These are great. I have three of them: painterly, artifact and coral crepe. All of them are very pretty, and they do a great job in keeping my eyeshadow from creasing. I use these as a base rather than on top of a primer and i have really had any trouble with creasing. Might try them with a primer and see how they go. But overall, a great product, very cute colours. only downside is the price, but it will last a long time. highly recommended

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Ari08

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love mac pp for making e/s more "vibrant" looking. I always use a primer first (tfsi or udpp) than use pp as a base over that in a color that will help bring out my e/s color. A little goes a long way so it will last you a very long time. Highly recommend these!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2010 6:12:00 AM More reviews by sweetshiningstar

Yeah, they're great colors, and keep your eyeshadow from creasing, but they're just a little to dry of a cream to wear on a day to day basis. They're a little hard to apply with a brush, apply with your finger is better because it warms it up, but if you have a darker color it's hard to put on more precise.

Also, if you don't warm it up properly it kind of clumps on your lid.

I have two colors, a light base color in Painterly, and a pretty brown in Constuctivist, and they just sit around.... :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2010 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Intermission

i love the lasting power and colors. they go great as bases but- big BUT mine dried out!
ive never left it open and even kept it upside down, based on advice from other users, still it didnt help.
i would re-buy but i currently have half the product still left!
its a big con for me, and waste of money if it happens every time.

but if anyone has advice on how to help prevent it from turning into a rock- please msg me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by canmorg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love paint pots in general. I like how they stay on the lid crease less for hours on end. I never wear a primer under mine and the color remains vivid and stays put all day long.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by gboneske

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I own several colors of paint pots - and the EL double wear paints (same thing). They all work well, and I usually frequent the CCO looking for colors I missed. I just pat mine on over UDPP with my fingers and the sheer color balances out the rest of my eye look. I also use them as a liner with a 209.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 8:03:00 PM More reviews by breannaisdaone

My best primer and shadow i use it with any eye shadow and it even makes the dirt cheap ones come to life it is amazing go out buy it its worth it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 3:34:00 PM More reviews by misodisko

LOVE paint pots. I have Bare Study, Rubenesque, Constuctivist, Blackground, and Delft. I use Bare Study, Rubenesque and Constructivist everyday, just by themselves. Blackground and Delft make really awesome smokey looks. I would definitely repurchase all the colors I own, and others as well. I feel that these wear by themselves and under shadows best of all the cream shadows I've tried (Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow, Lancome Color Dose, Clarins Soft Touch Eye Color).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2010 2:17:00 PM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to use Paint Pot 'Bare study' alot as a primer before i discovered Prep & prime eye. now i dont seem to use it nearly as much....its almost forgotten which is sad coz its a really nice product. I also have 'Fresco Rose' which i really haven't used much but for the reminder, im going to use it more...!
Paint pot is a really good base for any eyeshadow application or on its own. A great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 12:05:00 PM More reviews by vanillanoir10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love paint pots. I seriously don't know what I did before I had them. My favorite everyday one is bare study. It's so pretty under other eyeshadows and on it's own on a lazy day. One of my favorite looks is this paint pot with some really black mascara on both my top and bottom lashes. It's really gorgeous on my pale skin and takes almost no time. Some other favorites are painterly and rubenesque.