December 20, 2014 | 1554 users online

Mascara - Neutrogena - Healthy Volume

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by nkar23

spider city bitch, spider spider city bitch. spider city bitch, spider spider city bitch.

yep. those are some makeshift lyrics i made up about this mascara. formula is WAYYYY too waxy. beeswax is one of the main ingredients and it shows. makes lashes spidery, crunchy and fake looking......and this is after one coat. i did two just for shits and gigs because i knew i'd be returning it and it made it look AWFUL! i couldnt even keep this mascara for one whole day. back to the store it went.
FYI i have very long, dark lashes. my concern is volume - and this said it would give volume and i bought it initially for the good reviews and the "natural" aspect (olive oil, etc). well....dont bother. didnt work for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2012 8:45:00 AM More reviews by NeatoBandito

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I randomly picked this mascara up at Target a few weeks ago and have been using it ever since. I've been looking for an everyday mascara - something to enhance my long, but thin eyelashes without being over the top. This does what it says it's going to - gives me "healthy" volume without making me look like a crazy eyelash lady.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2012 12:07:00 PM More reviews by SsjAnimeGW

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If someone were to ask me in a drugstore if they should purchase this product, I would have to reply "Meh". There are many other DS mascaras that give more of a "wow" factor than this one. This would be good, though, if you were looking for a way to darken your lashes a bit and go for that au-naturale look. I have longer eye lashes and thought volume was the way to go but this mascara didn't seem to give me much of that. It is a dry formula and tends to clump because of it. Using this in conjunction with a lash curler might give that *pop* that we all want for our eyes but this product wont do that by itself. It is currently my backup mascara but I will probably throw it away when my daily usage one runs out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by missmiseryxo

I was looking for a dupe to Benefit BadGal, and this comes pretty close. It is a drier mascara (which I prefer for volume), doesn't leave clumps and separates my lashes. And of course I love that it is more than half the price of BadGal!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by PiMehMeh

The packaging for this mascara looks cheap but the formula was in fact very impressive, comparable to Maybellineís Full N Soft Mascara (my favorite, but this is a close second). I have short lashes, so this mascara's large wand applicator was a little tricky to maneuver through each lash without missing.

But the mascara is pretty fluid, so I never experienced clumping and it separated my lashes nicely and didn't weigh them down throughout the day. No flaking, either! However, it is easy to wash off at the end of the day, so some people may find that this smudges easily during wear.

My favorite thing about this mascara is its olive oil component, and how soft my lashes stay with it on. It lengthens and volumizes in a single coat, and it doesn't feel stiff or brittle. I actually wonder if it possibly improved the health of my lashes, because I noticed that both my naked upper and lower lashes were slightly longer with repeated use.

For those who are looking for a very dramatic look, this probably wonít volumize and lengthen your lashes enough, but this is a really nice if you like a look that's in between natural/no-makeup and dramatic. Once you get used to the brush, itís very easy and quick to apply since just a single coat makes a big difference.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Umthisisawkward

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as a free sample when I bought Neutrogena's Clear Skin Pressed Powder and considering I am somewhat of a mascara junkie (I own about 20 different mascaras ranging from make up for ever to nyc) I was excited to try this. I have pretty long eyelashes and somewhat thick lashes as well so I love to amplify them with volume mascara. This not only amplified them but made them look full and lush. Good qualities I look for in a mascara. I also use my MU4E lengthening mascara as well with this and it looks amazing.. I recommend highly. Im going to buy the big size tube after the sample is done :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by babyxdee10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite drugstore mascara! It's comparable to Maybelline's Full and Soft, however there is the added benefit of olive oil in it that makes lashes sooo soft and long after you wash off your makeup. It does not give a dramatic false lashes look, but rather a full and natural appearance. It is great for everyday wear to go run errands or going to class. I would definitely recommend this to girls in high school who are just starting out with make up.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by blond1wd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this mascara enough I suppose.....I bought it because I had heard it was comparable to Dior Show. It doesn't flake or seem to smear like many, and the olive oil seems like a nice added ingredient, but I still want more volume out of a mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by jd1463

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Even though the package claims to "instantly build lash volume by 400%" I do not believe that is the intent. I bought this mascara because I noticed a SIGNIFICANT decrease in the overall health and appearance of my lashes (extremely thin) after I began using the "plumping, thickening, and volumizing" mascaras on a DAILY basis. It contains olive oil, which you will find in a ton of hair products, and OVER time I did notice that my poor thinned lashes returned back to their normal thickness :) So if you are looking for an instant effect or a look of false lashes this is not it. It simply only IMPROVES lash health. Hope this helps.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2012 10:31:00 AM More reviews by pln315

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a horrible mascara...one of the worst I've ever used. The formula was very dry and I had to apply a bazillion coats for it to be noticeable. Plus my lashes didn't come out as dark as I would've liked. What a total waste of money.