December 17, 2014 | 1703 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by lamicl13

I love the color - but I wish it would stay on my eyes. This eyeliner likes to peel off after a few hours for me. The packaging makes it seem like there is more product than there actually is. The color is great while it lasts, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by cutiepolish24

This eyeliner is definitely quite pricey but really good. I think that is worth it, it glides really well as the brush is so versatile and so easy to make the perfect cat eye. I recommend it if you can afford it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is the blackest black liner I have ever used. It's also the best liquid liner I have ever used and doesn't flake or smudge like some others. I have watery eyes on occasion when I wear makeup and this stuff does not move.
The tip is felt and is very sharp and defined. This is definitely one of those higher end liners that is worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Lisaachristine1

I love this eyeliner! It does not smear at all!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by UrbanFacedMacnamedNYX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I liked the old packaging better. You seemed to get more bang for your buck in the old bottle. I still love this liner. Its one of the blackest mattest liquid liners out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by coneytravis

This is my HG eyeliner. There are a few things I dislike about it - like the packaging. I've bought this 3 times now and they all eventually crack at the seam. If you can get past the packaging though, the product itself is pretty awesome. This liner does not smudge at all. I have slightly hooded Asian lids and I've never been able to find an eyeliner that didn't transfer. The color is matte black, which I also like and you can create a very thin line with the brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by PrincessVela

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Everything was going well. The brush is the perfect size, allowing artistic license to create any type of line/look, and it would last all day and into the night.

Then one day I opened it and it started gushing uncontrollably everywhere. It was like I struck a very small oil well. I had no idea why. I'm pretty gentle w/my makeup, so why exactly this decided to misbehave is a mystery. I chalk it up to, the packaging kind of sucks.

I would probably buy again, if only because it's long-lasting and pretty easy to apply. I am wary of any more explosions though.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by cosmicsurgery

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This peels all the time! Stop peeling, eyeliner! Looks great for a couple of hours, by the end of the day I find little pieces of eyeliner all over my face and chunks missing out of the liner I've applied. The wand is great and makes it easy to apply, but I've had it for a few months and I've noticed the cap won't screw all the way back on. I love the 24/7 pencils but I won't be buying the liquid liner again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by MonicaTerese

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Liked, but didn't love it. I was drawn to it because I loved the brush tip and I heard it was very black. It was indeed very black, and the brush was as good as I thought it'd be but I didn't completely fall in love with it. I found that sometimes when i curled my lashes part of the liner would come off so I'd have to reapply. The wear was good enough though. It didn't rub off halfway through the day or anything but I'd found drugstore products that were just as good... except they weren't $20. It is a good product, and I did wear it everyday, but when it came time to repurchase I went with a drugstore liquid liner instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite liquid liner. It has a really nice brush-type applicator that makes applying this really easy. It stays all day without smudging. I've had problems with liquid liners smudging when I go to concerts, but I have zero problems with this one. I've already bought a second tube of this for when my current one runs out. This also lasts a long time. I used this 4-5 times a week and my tube has lasted me for about five months now.

The only thing that I don't like is that when I bought my first tube, the stopper that control how much product comes out would always get stuck in the cap. I have to screw the cap on super tight to get it to stay in place. I'm not sure if just my tube was defective, but it really is annoying to deal with.

EDIT: I've been through 3 tubes now and the stopper always gets stuck in the cap. I'm not going to repurchase this.