July 28, 2014 | 1245 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by cosmicsurgery

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This peels all the time! Stop peeling, eyeliner! Looks great for a couple of hours, by the end of the day I find little pieces of eyeliner all over my face and chunks missing out of the liner I've applied. The wand is great and makes it easy to apply, but I've had it for a few months and I've noticed the cap won't screw all the way back on. I love the 24/7 pencils but I won't be buying the liquid liner again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by MonicaTerese

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Liked, but didn't love it. I was drawn to it because I loved the brush tip and I heard it was very black. It was indeed very black, and the brush was as good as I thought it'd be but I didn't completely fall in love with it. I found that sometimes when i curled my lashes part of the liner would come off so I'd have to reapply. The wear was good enough though. It didn't rub off halfway through the day or anything but I'd found drugstore products that were just as good... except they weren't $20. It is a good product, and I did wear it everyday, but when it came time to repurchase I went with a drugstore liquid liner instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite liquid liner. It has a really nice brush-type applicator that makes applying this really easy. It stays all day without smudging. I've had problems with liquid liners smudging when I go to concerts, but I have zero problems with this one. I've already bought a second tube of this for when my current one runs out. This also lasts a long time. I used this 4-5 times a week and my tube has lasted me for about five months now.

The only thing that I don't like is that when I bought my first tube, the stopper that control how much product comes out would always get stuck in the cap. I have to screw the cap on super tight to get it to stay in place. I'm not sure if just my tube was defective, but it really is annoying to deal with.

EDIT: I've been through 3 tubes now and the stopper always gets stuck in the cap. I'm not going to repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by kendraemiller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite eyeliner. I know some people don't like the brush, but once you get a little practice, you might find it easier than felt tip liners. I actually like to tightline the upper lash line with this.

One issue I have with the packaging is that sometimes the little plunger comes out with the wand, so it doesn't ring out the excess liner back into the bottle, so beware of that. The new packaging is better than the old one though, the old one was back when all of UD's packaging was genie inspired and they seem to have switched it up. This is a lot sleeker.

The formula is a tad bit runny, not as runny as Kat Von D liner though (at least my bottle of it). it doesn't flake, which has happened to me with liquid liners before. I like the consistancy and wear of it, I recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Kathsabino

I love this stuff so much. I have monolid eyes, and oily lids o it is so hard to find a liner that will work for me. The brush for this is really skinny and is perfect for making wings, but i do not recommend this for eyeliner beginners. This will not budge unless you rub really hard, and is water proof. I have worked out with this on, taken naps, and gone to water parks with this on. This can easily be removed with water, if you don't have makeup remover, and will not leave any residue. It kind of removes and rolls off into little clumps, which is fine for me. It is only flakey if you apply more than one coat, which you really don't have to because it is so pigmented. Always shake before use. I guess some of the pigment separates, so if you don't shake it comes out really sheer and watery. Also, do not forget to close it all the way! This will dry out so quickly if you forget to close it. But I still love this and haven't found a better eyeliner .

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Shelbyj1204

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I liked this eyeliner, it went on easily but it takes a lot of practice to finally master using the unique brush. It goes on very dark and can sometimes be too watery. Hard to remove though. What ended up happening was the part that kinda was a funnel to keep the tip fresh and with not too much product on it, kept breaking and I returned it and went for a different eye liner. I don't know, I enjoyed it while it lasted, but I like my current eyeliner better now.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by eksims

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I've bought this 4 times now. It's my favorite liner. I love the brush, as it's the only one I can do a good cat eye with. Great thick color, I feel like I have a lot of control with it.

Only downfall is there isn't a lot of liner in that tube. I can go through it is 3-4 weeks easily.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by dangsusiQ

I was rather disappointed in this product since I've heard so many great hypes about it and of course, you'd expect amazing quality eye make up from UD! Unfortunately UD, this product was below average in quality compared to my drugstore liquid eyeliners. =/

This product was very flakey and throughout the day I would have missing pieces from the corner of my eye to the wing, also dried wrinkly since I like double coat my lines. I dont have this problem with a lot of the liquid eyeliners I have tried. The eyeliner is just NOT build-able, you can't retrace to get a more intense black shade without the consistency of the eyeliner to dry too thick and therefore flake.
However, the brush was amazing and I liked the packaging, but for the price, this product sucked. The formula of this product could use some work. Definitely will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by eishah92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG liner! I'd been using Physician's Formula Lash Boosting eyeliner (which is still my HG drugstore liner) and picked this up on a whim at Ulta. Oh man. Winged liner is practically goof proof with this. Plus, it's SUPER black. The one problem I have with it is that it fades after a few hours if you don't use primer, but I always use primer before I use liquid liner anyway so that's not an issue for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 5:11:00 AM More reviews by guil

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product. I have oily lids and I need a waterproof eyeliner or I get raccoon eyes. This has a very nice, thin brush. The formula does dry a bit shiny, but I don't have an issue with that. It does take a bit of time to dry. It does last all day. My eyeshadow will be creased, but my eyeliner looks perfect. I find a bit of rubbing with water will take this right off.