July 29, 2014 | 1921 users online

Mascara - Kiss Me - HEROINE MAKE long and curl mascara (black)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 3:07:00 AM More reviews by QOH

Super natural, yet really make my lash noticeable.
It does not clump. It is the most water resistant product I've ever come across.
The only downside is you will need its mascara remover to remove the mascara completely. Other remover that works with this mascara is Dermalogica precleanse.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by jeanyi

This changed my mind about mascaras.
I was never the mascara user because i had short and sparse lashes that needless to say, were also straight. I used natural-looking false eyelashes instead.
After trying this once, just once- i never looked back. This mascara 1) holds the curl all day, 2) really lengthens your lashes to its full potential without clumps, 3) Waterproof and 4) INEXPENSIVE. Compared to the high end mascaras i've used (eg. Lancome dolly eyes), this works so much better for me.. At first the fibers from the mascara may bother you a little because it feels a little weird, but i love the formula, especially after a few more uses when the mascara dries up a little; perfect consistency for my lashes. I love that it never ever fails me, even if i try other brands, i always go back to this, my go-to mascara always.
P/S: the hoarder in me always has a backup of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Shierine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an a holy grail mascara for straight and short Asian lashes. I had tried several different brands, Shiseido, Anna Sui, Covergirl, Benefit They're Real, and some others that I forgot the brand of, but this one works the best. I got it online here in Australia for AUD 18.95 (not including shipping).

Positives:
+ Lengthens lashes! My lashes even went above my crease which scared me at first because I never experienced it, it looks like I'm wearing fake lashes
+ Hold curls well. The formula of the mascara is very thick, probably thicker than They're Real, they also dry really quick and are lightweight. They're Real did well on me but it was too heavy and my eyelashes droop down even before the mascara dried but this mascara did none of it!
+ Separates lashes and no clumping. The wand has the perfect curve and is made out of plastic.
+ Thickens lashes, as I researched online, a blogger wrote that it is made of a really good thickening fiber.
+ Nice packaging. It is very cute, pink with gold label, the cap is black with roses detail. The packaging is made out of plastic and therefore is really light weight compared to They're Real.
+ No fall out, the mascara does not go flaky even over 6 hours wear.
+ Does not smudge on my oily lids, even when worn on bottom lashes

Negatives:
- Hard to remove. It is waterproof mascara and takes long time to remove even with waterproof remover. But I found a trick to it, simply press waterproof remover soaked cotton pads on your lids and lashes for 20-30 seconds while massaging it and ta-dah! The pads are black. Turn over the pads and use them to swipe the leftover and you're finished :) Please don't clean it harshly, you will pull off your lashes.
- It does not look natural. This is not a mascara when you want to have a no-makeup makeup look. Your eyelashes look so long it's fake. Well, this is not really a down-side if that's what you're going for but as I mentioned above it surprised me at first but over time I got used to it and without this mascara, my eyes look bare...
- Since the packaging is made out of plastic, it does look slightly cheaper, typical of Asian drugstores brands where the packaging is cute and is targeted for students.
- It is more expensive than Western drugstore brands but considering how well it works, it is worth it

Overall, this is still an amazing mascara and if it works on my straight and short Asian lashes, imagine how good it looks on those who are blessed with long, thick and naturally curled lashes.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by tofubabiee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have gone through several bottles of this mascara. It really really holds your curl. I have stick straight lashes.. and this mascara really holds the curl... it lacks volume, so i put extra coats.. but the staying power is the best... does not run.. does not budge!

i took off a lippie bc it is hard to remove, sometimes i feel like some lashes fall off bc of this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by dakota2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Today I returned home from a random trip to Vegas with friends. I admit I woke up too late to shower, and didn't want to drive home without any makeup on. So I put my hair in a ponytail and applied this mascara.
After the 5+ hour drive and before removing the mascara, I took a shower.
I sleep in my makeup (bad, I know) and usually wash my face in the shower after I shampoo and cleanse my body. This makes me come out with raccoon eyes and extra unnecessary steps in my morning routine.
NOT with this mascara! I was amazed when there was nothing running down my face! It was still there like I had just applied it. I didn't notice any difference in the curl of my lashes, but I do like the staying power!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by 00Kei

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am asian with typical asian eyes and lashes.
So i have tried a lot of the non asian brands mascara such as clinique, chanel, maybelline.
But this mascara just made my lashes longer, fuller and not cloggy, which all the other ones just didnt do for me.

Use: the mascara wand is slightly curved with thin narrow bristles and reaches all my lashes easily without me having to hold my arms in different directions. The texture is a little bit thicker but smoothes out easily and I use it in combination with the Panasonic EH2385 eyelash curler.
Which makes my lashes look naturally long and full. Downside is that it`s not as waterproof as i would like, so will smudge a bit after wearing it for a whole day. Also not sure if it comes in other colours beside black.

Package: the outside is a dark maroon colour with gold letters, nothing fancy and a old fashion looking. But I am more of a quality than packaging person.

Price is very affordable if you buy it in Japan, not sure for how much it goes online.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by ahccc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolutely the best lower price mascara I've eer used! Many mascara would smudge and give a a panda eye after 2-3 hours but this one doesn't!! Extremely long lasting and volumizing! It is extremely waterproofing as well! I'm known to be a cry baby and this mascara does not smudge when when I cry!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2013 7:08:00 AM More reviews by paralleluniverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Pros:
- Black
- Delicate brush that evenly distributes the formula on eyelashes and isn't obscenely big to get it on eyelids
- Portable and cute packaging
- Lengthens lashes like crazy
- Maintains a curl

Cons:
- Not a lot volume
- Smudges under eyes after a few hours. This is a huge make-or-break factor for me in choosing a mascara. Panda eyes are unsightly!
- Pricey
- Hard to find since it's not available in Australia
- Hard to remove even with an oil-based MU remover.

This Japanese mascara was a highly raved product by one of my favourite beauty bloggers but sadly, it didn't work very well for me and I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Umchung

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

pros:
-natural effect
-Lengthening
-hold curls
- resonable price!

cons
- smudge easily especially for oilly eye
- not dramatic enough, only suitable for those who want something natural

Generally
I think kiss me is generally good if you are finding sth that give your lash a natural enhancement

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 2:33:00 AM More reviews by saberrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has been discontinued but i like this version much more than the new one. It holds the curl all day (even after i wash it off) and it lengthens and volumize my lashes really well. It really opens up my eyes as if i'm wearing false lashes. The only downfall is that it is REALLY hard to remove.