Pangea Organics Facial Mask - Japanese Matcha Tea with Acai & Goji Berry

4.5

Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Lavender Alcohol, Green Clay, Wildcrafted Seaweed, White Bentonite, Organic Green Tea Powder, Organic Matcha Tea Powder, Wildcrafted Sea Vegetable Powder, Glycerol Stearate, Soy Lecithin, Wildcrafted Irish Moss, Sucrose Stearate, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Organic Sunflower Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Organic Essential Oils of: Green Mandarin, Green Myrtle, Lavender, Basil Linalol, Organic Herbal Extracts of: Green Tea, Yerba Mate Tea, Cucumber, Calendula, Kelp, Goji Berry, Acai Berry, Lemon Peel, Peppermint, Rosemary Xanthan Gum.

on 8/12/2010 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This earthy mask leaves my skin refined and soft. I'm a big fan of Pangea, which makes quality products using organic, healthy ingredients. The mask doesn't do anything remarkable nor does it give long-term results, but it's a great way to pamper skin naturally. I usually use it as a scrub first, then allow it to dry.

on 6/21/2010 9:02:00 PM

I would repurchase if it was at 75% off again. I found it at Trade Secret and purchased it for under $10, well worth the money I spent. It smells earthy, is very cleansing and indeed does look like poo:) I have combo normal skin and this works as a great exfoliater..My skin feels smoother, tighter and it cleans out my pores. I have the jar, not the tube and I prefer the jar since I use a paint brush to apply on my skin. Downside is that is too expensive for what it is. I do like the Burts Bees or Boots Clay Mask better since they are comparable and cheaper.

on 5/5/2010 12:06:00 PM

I think this smells exactly like fresh carrot juice, which doesn't bother me at all. The texture and colour is interesting but I don't find it offensive - its preferable to over-refining or added colours or whatever.
I was living in Australia and bought it there at some cost - I was mainly feeling inspired by the brand generally and love the plantable boxes. I can't find it here in the UK so I won't be repurchasing it for a few years until I'm back in Aus - if I can still remember it I think I will try it again then.
I had my pot for a while and even though I hadn't had it longer than the recommended 12 months I wondered if it was going off - I found it a bit stingy and a bit 'fumey' (overscented), it made my eyes run - I hadn't used it for a while but didn't remember it having those effects the first times. I'd brought the pot with me here to the UK and my skin is much more sensitive here so that may have something to do with it too.
I usually use Natio's Face Mask Purifier to help with breakouts and skin tone and so didn't reach for this very often - I don't think it effects pimples much either way. It does have a wonderful general effect though. It takes a bit to get it off so I recommend taking this time to do some extra exfoliation which I think adds to the overall result. Skin just feels soft and glowy and so so smooth, plus quite calm. I was (pleasantly) surprised at the result every time!

on 1/23/2010 12:26:00 AM

Can't say enough good things about this face mask. I can't live without it - makes my face looks fantastic and is just perfect. Love this product

on 12/30/2009 5:41:00 AM

I never would've found this mask had it not been for MUA. I'm not sure if it's HG status, but it's a great mask. I use it about 2x/week, leaving it on for about 20-30 minutes, and afterward I notice my pores are smaller and my skin looks taut. I usually use it at night, so the next morning, my skin appears smooth and even-toned. When the mask is on, I look like I emerged from a swamp (and kind of smell like I did, too), but I love all the healthy, wholesome, all-natural ingredients. The one thing that kinda bugs is how a few of the round seeds always end up in my hairline - no matter how much I rinse, I always find a few strays. Otherwise, this mask is definitely a twice-weekly treat for me. =D

on 12/2/2009 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mask was nice, but a tad harsh for my sensitive skin. I really try to limit exfoliating, as it irritates my rosacea, and it is almost impossible to avoid the exfoliating properties of this mask when removing. Also, it contains some strong ingredients that irritated my face as well. I think it would be a wonderful product for a heartier skin. Also, I stained several white face clothes the few times I tried it. I have passed this product along to my sister.

on 11/10/2009 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this mask! I've tried multiple kinds of masks, and I've never looked in the mirror afterwards and thought, "Wow, my skin really looks amazing." Until now. The packaging is simple; organic and natural-looking, biodegradable, and it grows into a plant if you plant it (I've never actually tried this). The mask smells very herbal; some other reviews say they're not fond of the smell, but I love it. It smells green and fresh, not perfume-y. To maximize the effects of the mask, I first cleanse my skin, then gently apply an anti-aging scrub (Dermatologica Multivitamin Thermafoliant) for 2-3 minutes. Then, I spread on the mask. I have to admit this can be a messier process than with other masks, as the mask isn't clay-like, but rather resembles plant bits ground up in mud, so it doesn't have a smooth consistency. I keep the mask on for an hour. It tends to dry up, so after about 30 minutes I remoisten with a toner (Pangea Organics French Rosemary and Sweet Orange toner). The results are immediately visible - less redness, smaller pores, moisturized, and glowing. This is definitely the best facial mask I have used. And I love that it's natural and organic!

It really does what it says: leaves your skin noticeably soft and glowing. My mom told me I should use a different mask when she first saw me put it on, but after i rinsed the mask off... she said wow.. your skin looks a lot better..
what more can i say?
i'm definitely gonna buy another one after it runs out.
the only con is that you look like a green monster when you have it on.
oh and you can actually plant the box packaging! i haven't tried it yet.. but will after i finish using it

on 7/8/2009 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best mask I have ever used. I look like the Creature from the Blue Lagoon when I have it on (my kids and SO freaked out last night when they saw the green mud/grass smeared all over my face and neck), but I don't care. This is the most soothing and refreshing mask. It is heaven. I love the packaging--can't wait to plant the box. This product truly delivers--it exfoliates, soothes, tightens, tones and clarifies all without irritation. I highly highly recommend this mask. It's well worth the money. I look forward to putting this on each week. It is expensive and not very big--but if used once a week, this should last between 3 and 6 months.

on 7/8/2009 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

I have read the reviews here on MUA and have saved money and potentially avoided costly mistakes. I have bought some products that I would not have even known about if not for you reviewers. So I thought Id contribute too and hopefully others can make some informed choices as I have. I'm really impressed with this.

This smells like the nicest, most intense, relaxing mask I have had the pleasure to try. Ive used it a few times now and well, so far so good. When you open the jar it looks like tea leaves mixed with green mud however it smells simply divine. I rubbed some on me face and then washed it off after about 20 minutes as I fell asleep with the glorious scent and my skin was smooth and soft after. If you can get your hand on it buy it! I got it from Trade Secret in Chattanooga for $34 +tax.

Popular Masks