Banana Boat Sunless tanning in medium light

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

ORANGE!

on 2/29/2004 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral

I use this all the time. I don't put it on my face though, i find it too irritating for my face, but it's great for everywhere else on me.

mixed feeling on this product...
unlike most of the people who have posted about it, i think this tanner smells really good lol, but i did experience some streaking and some areas were darker than others.....a couple areas of my legs looked like they had no tanner on them whatsoever even though i knew i had been super careful to apply it all over. i tried putting a regular lotion on beforehand and then putting the tanner on to try to even the color out but that didn't work either. i dont know what i was doing wrong but i just quit using it after a while because i got so sick of having a gross "tan". will definitely NOT repurchase.

on 1/19/2004 10:52:00 PM

I really dislike this product. I hated the smell - and what little color I got with it was orange - which makes no sense because I normally require a dark product to get a decent color.

A good starting shade- builds up nicely. Easy to use, and see where you applied it. Nice low-end product.

on 8/19/2003 10:32:00 AM

I'm very pale,and I like my pale skin,but for summer I've always wanted to try a little color.Sunless tanners always intimidated the hell out me,I have never ever tried one before.I got the banana boat vitaskin,and for my very first time,I got perfect results.I get a nice sexy sun-kissed look.I also like the fact that it's oil free and didn't break me out.I had to take off one lipstick for the smell.very gross,but worth overlooking.

on 5/25/2003 8:11:00 PM

This gives me the right shade of a golden sunkissed tan. I mix it half & half with body lotion for a smoother, streak free application. I use it on my face as well. (straight) Amazingly no breakouts. The scent is a bit strong, but mixing it with my body lotion helps. I used to buy Clarins, but this works just fine. (MMM dk red/green)

on 5/21/2003 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I purchased this last month and have really fallen in love with it. I get it in the spray form and not the lotion with the color indicator (i threw that immediately away because of the henna.. it just didnt blend in well at all). Anyway... i really love the color it gives. What I do is exfoliate my legs and then i spray on lightly, concentrating on my thighs and and then immediately use a lotion on them (in this case B&BW's Spa Grin and Bare it) and then rub it in. I haven't yet had a problem with streaking and orange color.

on 5/16/2003 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I am not happy with this product at all. I bought this about two weeks ago and have applied this many times and absolutely no color has developed at all. In addition, it stinks and the scent lingers on you all day even after you shower. Not repurchasing.

on 5/10/2003 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was originally looking for that other self tanning product called soel du bain but unfortantly they only had it in deep dark which would be way too dark for my skin. I saw next to it banana boat in meduim light so I firgured that would be perfect. It works alright, give me more of a sunkissed look as opsose to other self tanners they can make you look streaky and yellow although i did notice that the banana boat have given me yellow spots in certian places..but this may have been cuz i didn't blend it properly. Other than that, i felt that the product worked well, and was afforably cheap compared to other department store products. The packaging was also well packaged. I'd reccomend this product to anyone!

Top Rated Banana Boat Products