Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Relief Moisture Cream

3.4

ingredients: water/aqua/eau, cyclopentasiloxane, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), cetearyl alcohol, hydrogenated polyisobutene, butylene glycol, glycerin, sucrose, isostearyl palmitate, peg-100 stearate, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, polygonum cuspidatum root extract, hordeum vulgare (barley) extract/extrait d?orge, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ extract, cetearyl glucoside, camellia sinensis (yellow tea) leaf extract, aspalathus linearis (red tea) leaf extract, saccharomyces lysate extract, methyl glucose sesquistearate, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract, yeast extract/faex/extrait de levure, algae extract, caffeine, sodium lauroyl oat amino acids, hydrogenated lecithin, polyethylene, glyceryl stearate, salicylic acid, cholesterol, linoleic acid, acetyl carnitine hcl, glycine, inulin, tromethamine, decarboxy carnosine hcl, phytosphingosine, glycosaminoglycans, cetyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate, bisabolol, squalane, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, behenyl alcohol, carbomer, silica, disodium edta, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, blue 1 (ci 42090), yellow 5 (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), mica.

on 1/11/2013 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this as a gift and was so excited because at the time I experienced facial redness daily and was quite upset about it. But it didn't help even a little. It was simply a moisturizer which wasn't great for me.

Maybe didn't worsen things but that's not the opoint of it. Got the yellow powder as well and was equally excited. The powder made my skin redder and itchy. I have tried it over and over, same results. The cream was such a let down given the cost so even though it was a gift, being so costly I expected more from it.

on 1/11/2013 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Iīm very disappointed with this product!
The salesperson highly recommended this cream for my couperosa prone, dry and sensitive skin. Luckily I took a sample and did not buy the cream, because it just didnīt fit my skin. Though I have a sensitive skin, very few products make it more red and "hot", usually most products just donīt moisturize enough. But this cream really made my face hot, red and itchy! It was very uncalming! I tried this cream for a couple of days, and every day the same happened. When I stopped using this, my skin became normal again. So, though itīs ment to be calming and reliefing, for me it certainly was not.

Otherwise the cream was ok, it didnīt smell bad and it had a nice, creamy texture.

on 12/7/2012 8:35:00 PM

this product works 30 seconds after I apply it, the redness is almost all gone and it really moisturizes my skin , but it feels a "little" thick on my skin. So I try to use it as little as possible.

I LOVE this product. I have mild rosacea and the whole Clinique Redness line has been amazing. I have defnitely notice my redness decreasing and my skin feels fantastic! Clinique really makes amazing products that do not irritate your skin at all. I was using Biotherm before and it was causing rosacea flushes and burning my skin. While this product is a bit pricey, it is worth every penny! I have never been so happy.

on 11/15/2012 7:23:00 PM

Wanted this b/c at my age, my old-lady drinking habits were starting to show on my skin. I got way more than redness calming! This cured my oily-dehydrated problem. Way more beneficial than I bargained for. And it works (for the claim, anyway). Less red, less oily, less dry...more happy!

on 11/1/2012 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

When I first tried this my skin was in bad shape and I thought it didn't give enough moisture,but after two weeks I was a believer. If I don't use it under the (green) protective base,which is also a primer,my skin is much drier and I don't get as nice of a look as I do with using the 3 step skin care. Love this product now...but remember it doesn't work over nite,it needs at least a faithful two weeks to make a difference. I am a customer for life.

on 10/11/2012 10:30:00 PM

I did not noticed any improvement of the redness on my skin at all, and I don't even have big issues like rosacea. Don't know why everyone else thinks it's a miracle cream. It's a good moisturizer before makeup though, but expensive considering it does the same job as any other face moisturizer.

on 6/29/2012 2:18:00 PM

THis product is really expensive, especially since I'm current a college student and can't afford to pay this exorbitant amount when I have tuition and textbook costs to worry about. With that being said I think this is a wonderful product. For the past year my skin has been extremely sensitive, every moisturizer irritates it, but somehow this is the only cream that soothes it. If i use too much it can clog my pores a bit as I have combo skin, but it isn't really a problem. I will continue repurchasing until I find something that works similarly, but is priced around my affordability range.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I got this as a sample on ebay..thank god i didnt pay the full price at the clinique counter. i have redness on and round my nose and chin and thought maybe this would make it less noticeable. It has been two months and nothing! in fact im sure it looks worse. will finish off the jar but wont be buying again..

on 4/10/2012 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very good product. Works really well if you have combination to slightly dry red skin. If you have very dry skin, you are better with the urgent relief cream which is richer. The US version of the urgent relief cream contains a steroid (hydrocortisone), but the UK version does not. The ingredients are extra gentle and it also contains caffeine which reduces redness/swelling. It also contain a small amount of salicylic acid which helps if you have the odd breakout; salicylic acid and is also a very, very gentle exfoliator. As with any product for sensitive skin, please use for at least 28 days to make sure you are giving it a chance. It undoubtedly works best with the redness solution cleanser as both products work together. Lots of people don't like the jar but this is not so much of an issue with this cream. It is the eye creams that need to be in an insulated tube more so than face creams

Popular Moisturizers