October 23, 2014 | 2158 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Redness Solutions Daily Relief Moisture Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by crsiqueira

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product works 30 seconds after I apply it, the redness is almost all gone and it really moisturizes my skin , but it feels a "little" thick on my skin. So I try to use it as little as possible.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by ashleylaurenxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product. I have mild rosacea and the whole Clinique Redness line has been amazing. I have defnitely notice my redness decreasing and my skin feels fantastic! Clinique really makes amazing products that do not irritate your skin at all. I was using Biotherm before and it was causing rosacea flushes and burning my skin. While this product is a bit pricey, it is worth every penny! I have never been so happy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 7:23:00 PM More reviews by yogagirl

Wanted this b/c at my age, my old-lady drinking habits were starting to show on my skin. I got way more than redness calming! This cured my oily-dehydrated problem. Way more beneficial than I bargained for. And it works (for the claim, anyway). Less red, less oily, less dry...more happy!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2012 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Rosallie

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I first tried this my skin was in bad shape and I thought it didn't give enough moisture,but after two weeks I was a believer. If I don't use it under the (green) protective base,which is also a primer,my skin is much drier and I don't get as nice of a look as I do with using the 3 step skin care. Love this product now...but remember it doesn't work over nite,it needs at least a faithful two weeks to make a difference. I am a customer for life.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by FlavioR

I did not noticed any improvement of the redness on my skin at all, and I don't even have big issues like rosacea. Don't know why everyone else thinks it's a miracle cream. It's a good moisturizer before makeup though, but expensive considering it does the same job as any other face moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by lydiaxaidyl

THis product is really expensive, especially since I'm current a college student and can't afford to pay this exorbitant amount when I have tuition and textbook costs to worry about. With that being said I think this is a wonderful product. For the past year my skin has been extremely sensitive, every moisturizer irritates it, but somehow this is the only cream that soothes it. If i use too much it can clog my pores a bit as I have combo skin, but it isn't really a problem. I will continue repurchasing until I find something that works similarly, but is priced around my affordability range.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by xlipstickloverx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this as a sample on ebay..thank god i didnt pay the full price at the clinique counter. i have redness on and round my nose and chin and thought maybe this would make it less noticeable. It has been two months and nothing! in fact im sure it looks worse. will finish off the jar but wont be buying again..

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 12:13:00 PM More reviews by RobChester

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very good product. Works really well if you have combination to slightly dry red skin. If you have very dry skin, you are better with the urgent relief cream which is richer. The US version of the urgent relief cream contains a steroid (hydrocortisone), but the UK version does not. The ingredients are extra gentle and it also contains caffeine which reduces redness/swelling. It also contain a small amount of salicylic acid which helps if you have the odd breakout; salicylic acid and is also a very, very gentle exfoliator. As with any product for sensitive skin, please use for at least 28 days to make sure you are giving it a chance. It undoubtedly works best with the redness solution cleanser as both products work together. Lots of people don't like the jar but this is not so much of an issue with this cream. It is the eye creams that need to be in an insulated tube more so than face creams

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by evilgeminiangel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This whole line is horrible. I used it twice and it started burning my skin. For the price its definately not worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2012 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Kitty010

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hmmm.. it's not worth the price.
I don't think it's really did anything for my redness.
It's very moisturising, but I think Lumene's Sensetive Touch is a good dupe, and it's way cheaper.

Sorry for bad english, I'm from Sweden.

After 3 months using I change my mind. Like I wrote before, it's very moisturising, but it's calming and actually did something to my redness.
Give the product time.