October 25, 2014 | 1967 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Redness Solutions Soothing Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by mbtmom2000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This cleanser is really nothing special. I've used high end and drugstore quality cleansers and this is not worth the extra money. It's priced at $21.50(USA) and for that price, I was expecting much better quality and results. I don't really have major redness issues, so that may be why I did not see miraculous results. As with any product, it may work better for others. I returned this to Sephora and will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Zipperowl

I love this product! I got an allergic attack a few months ago, and I went to my clinique counter and asked if I should stop using the anti-blemish line now when my skin was so dry and irritated. She told me to stop using anti-blemish and recommended this product instead. I got a HUGE sample, I used it and my skin not only calmed down but cleared up in just a week! It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry like other products do. Now I use this every morning as a more gentle cleanser after sleeping, and my skin doesn't break out as much as before even though I've had pretty bad acne problems.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by RobChester

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best cleanser for redness by far. Have tried MANY others including Estée Lauder Verite. This product works even better if you gently wipe off with a warm muslin cloth that has been washed on high temperature (muslin cloths are too scratchy when freshly bought but work well when washed. Always wash them in a non-bio like Persil non-bio as low in fragrance too, and on a high temperature to avoid irritation). Clinique really have delivered on this product. You should give it 30 days as your skin will take a few weeks to adapt and you need to let your skin go trough it's natural 28 day exfoliating cycle. The ingredients are all gentle - nothing irritating in here. If you have sensitive/red skin AVOID products with essential oils and definitely AVOID sodium laurel/layrel sulphate. You will be surprised if you read the ingredients list of how many premium and sensite skin care products contain this as a foaming agent

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by PussPuss1

I have mild rosacea, and I really like using this. It was recommended to me by a friend with a similar issue with diffuse redness. My skin isn't irritated by it. Would repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by evilgeminiangel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought the redness solutions trial kit and used it twice. My skin is more irratated then ever. I wanted something to help my redness but for now I will stick with the avalon organics cleansing milk.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Kitty010

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OH GOD, every single cleanser makes my skin feel dry, irritated and tight, but not this! It's actually feels moisturising. My skin is soo sensetive, and this is perfect. Don't know what else to say, love it!

Sorry for bad english, I'm from Sweden.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2011 9:19:00 PM More reviews by panchita64

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great cleanser that leaves my skin soft without tightness or dryness. My skin is very sensitive and I have been using water only for a long time because I haven't found anything gentle enough. This really calms down my skin. I love it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2011 8:13:00 PM More reviews by agentashx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

?what can I say I used this stuff for a long time its not the greatest, but I haven't found anything better, I have Rosacea and sometimes my skin has what I call "bad days" and this really burns sometimes when I use it ...I have tried other products and cannot find one that doesn't give me some kind of rash...I've even used face was from the dermatologist but keep coming back to this ..so I will use it until I find something that works better.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2011 9:18:00 AM More reviews by Peggy2011

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just bought the cleanser yesterday and I tried it today. My cheeks were red and I am amazed that they were instantly lighter in color almost normal. The texture of the cleanser is creamy and minty smelling.

My skin did not feel tight or extensively dry afterwards. While the cost is expensive, I would try this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Bellona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used a sample of this and didn't like it at all. It did absolutely nothing to remove my makeup, and I don't even wear much (bronzing powder and mascara, that's it) so I can't imagine ladies with foundation and eye makeup loving this. It didn't reduce redness or help with any irritation either. It just pissed me off that after I cleansed with this I had to go find some soap to actually clean my face. Would never purchase.