November 23, 2014 | 1223 users online

Moisturizers - Josie Maran Cosmetics - 100% Pure Argan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by lylaura

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the light version, I'm acne prone and it causes no breakouts.

Decided to try this version, it is a miracle how it saved my skin!

The clarisonic lux (softest brush btw) had almost destroyed my skin, it caused sand paper acne on my face. After weeks it wouldnt go away. I thought I had done permanent damage. Thank goodness I decided to take a chance and try this. My skin drank it up within a week my skin was back to normal.

Now that my skin is back to normal, it feels a bit heavy, and It's too much for everyday. I only use at night on my eye area and lips. I do use the light version nightly on the rest of my face. A month later still no breakouts :)

Cons: Tried it on my thick long hair not moisturizing enough. Sunflower oil is way better for hair purposes, but it's the best for skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by christenzimm

I love this stuff!!! In short I have very sensitive, very acne prone, very dry/oily (?????) skin- aka the kind of skin you don't want.

I was sick of using chemicals and irritating products and wanted to go a natural route.

Well, I'm on accutane right now, so I can't make a truly informed decision on the skin (however- I have had no dry skin issues while on accutane, which is a plus that I'm atttributing to this)

But I love it because it has helped my undereye area so much. My under eye area was consistently dry, wrinkly- almost dead looking. Putting on concealer made it look flaky. I have been using expensive eye creams for years, and never found a HG one ( I never repurchased any!) Then I got this as a sample, and bought the full size. I have been using it consistently for maybe 2 months now, and my undereye area has increamed dramatically. wrinkles literally disappearing. I love this. It is expensive, but probably cheaper per use than an eye cream.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2014 4:54:00 AM More reviews by hippodeem

it does nothing for me, too light, not enough moisturizer to my dry skin, unscented , it sinks right in and good for someone who has normal combo skin type. to me, it has such a hype , it is disappointing and expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2014 3:54:00 AM More reviews by carotan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not the miracle oil for me. It didn't make a difference: no glow, no luminosity, no softness the next morning. I have dry skin, and it didn't help. It didn't dry my skin out, but it didn't improve it either. Finished the bottle at last but won't be buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

Got a deluxe sample of this from sephora and it lasted a long time. Loved this oil--did not irritate my sensitive skin or cause breakouts. Great moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by MarinerGirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you have used other argan oils and weren't terribly impressed, give Josie Maran a try before giving up. I tried two other organic argan brands and just didn't love them: slightly funky scents, a bit thick, and most importantly -- nothing to write home about results-wise. Everyone's skin is different but my combo complexion loves Josie's argan. No breakouts, no oil slicks. Just well balanced healthy skin. I won't be without it. The added bonus is that there are an infinite number of uses: hair, lips, elbows. I use it as a scalp treatment before bed once a week.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Nataliegsno

If you've ever seen Josie Maran on QVC she legit calls this oil liquid gold. Not exactly Josie. This does a mediocre job at moisturizing which is weird considering it's an oil. I use it at night and when I wake up my skin doesn't look or feel any special. It's very greasy on the skin and doesn't absorb well at all. Also the dropper holds too much oil which can make it easy to use too much. Tarte's beauty oil gives my skin better results.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Stphiii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This face oil is 100% organic all natural! I only put it on at night. I'm in love with this oil because when I wake up the next morning my skin feels soft and luminous! It also helped out with a skin problem I had which was my face being too oily! (weird huh) <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by OliveButtercup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice oil. I've been using coconut oil on my skin for years now and it helped me through some of my worst breakouts, but recently have had some blemishes that just won't seem to go away. A few days ago I started using the argan oil instead (at night before bed) and my skin is starting to become clear again and the lines in my forehead are softening. My skin is glowing and radiant and it actually helps make my oily face less oily by morning and it lasts through the day. It's a dry oil so it doesn't feel greasy and it absorbs fairly quickly. Also great to use in your hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 3:22:00 AM More reviews by candymarie2

This is the best moisturizer I have ever used on my face! Nothing compares! I was hesitant on trying oils for my face because it seemed weird. Once I tried a sample I was hooked! It left my skin feeling softer than ever! I apply at night after using my Clarisonic and it goes on a little oily at first. This isn't something I would recommend applying in the morning before makeup as it can take some time for it to soak into your skin. (Maybe use the light version for that) When I wake up in the morning my skin feels and looks amazing!!! I will never go without this stuff! HG for sure! It's versatile and can be used a lot of different ways and it's worth every penny!