November 28, 2014 | 1896 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Lise Watier - Portfolio

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 10:34:00 AM More reviews by AriSatomi

This concealer palette is the worst I've ever come across! First off, the colors: the green and purple ones are extremely ashy even on my NC25 summer skin. The other "skintone" colors needs to be blended together to match my skin. Consistency: Although it is hard and rather creamy when warmed up, it's CAKEY like no one's business. I tried to use it on my undereye area, it went on cakey and made my skin looked crepey and weird. When I tried it on blemishes--using the green first then the skin color--it caked on without being able to blend into the skin around the blemish, making everything a big mess! Lasting power: this concealer has to ability to slide everywhere and dry up the skin underneath, and it's lasting power is zilch! No matter how I try, it doesn't work. I saw all these amazed reviews so I wanted to try it again, but I regretted right away!! It's the most terrible thing I've ever put on my skin and I couldn't wait to wash it off. Bad purchase, even if it's 25g of product. I threw it in the garbage this morning.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2011 12:38:00 AM More reviews by MyGainYourGloss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently tried this at Shoppers Drug Mart and I was so suprised at how a-little-goes-a-long-way! I tried to hide my blue undereye circles with the yellow tone as directed, and it looeked pretty bad... However, my bestfriend has this and loves it! She uses it instead of foundation (just covering spots) and it totally looks great! And it has lasted a LONG time; with plenty to spare! It dosnt matter what your skin type is, it suits everyone... But the price dosn't, it's the only thing stopping me from getting it ($36.00). I got Bare Minirals cover/conceal/correct package for 13$ (and it came with TWO sets as bonus) and it does the job just fine. However, if you want it, GET IT dont bother wasting your cash on other things, treat yourself to something smooth and creamy (and I'm not talking about Starbucks, even though thats overpriced too) I'm sure you will find it useful, just dont use too much. Happy concealing!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2011 12:36:00 AM More reviews by BeautyAndTheBlush

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Rating: 3/5 Cons- not creamy, can crease on undereye area and looks a little ashy on the undereye area
Pros- Like the packaging and the fact you can mix colours to find your shade, I love the lilac for highlighting on the browbone and cheek bones and I love the green for covering redness or blemishes
Price: 4/5 $36.00 or so, which is expensive but you get a lot of product
Packaging- 3/5 not very hygenic and colours can get into one another
Would I buy this again? Nope, it's a little too cakey and please note that this product should not be used for the undereye area. I have oily skin, yet it seems to be too drying!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Bulbasaur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

HG concealer here if you use it properly!
You absolutely need to use a makeup base if you're using this product otherwise it will not apply well. It will look cakey and flakey and very unnatural.
A tip I've also discovered with time is that it's preferable to use a concealer brush for the application and dab the product on your skin. Then use a bigger liquid foundation brush to blend the product. Using the bigger brush to blend prevents the cakey look because instead of using a small concealer brush that is already overfilled with the product you use a bigger brush that leaves plenty of room for taking out the excess product.
I use the green on my chin whenever I have breakouts and they do wonders to hide the redness. When my pimples are too big, I sometimes use the lighter beige to cover the green a little, so that I don't look white.
I use the yellow beige to cover my dark circles and dark spots in the inner corner of my eyes. This works wonderfully for me during the summer, when I am more tan and provides enough coverage (but not perfect) during the winter, when I'm really pale.
I use the lighter beige on my nose to cover any uneven color or big pore.
I don't use the blue highlighting color anymore, because I've bought another highlighter that looks more natural on my cool light skin. I also don't use the brown at all, it gave me unnatural streaks for contouring and I prefer using a powder bronzer.
Will definitely repurchase, but even with daily application, I can't see the bottom of this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by jenniviva

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I first saw this in a Michelle Phan video on youtube! I absolutely love it! The only thing is is make sure my skin is moisturized and flake free before i use it, other wise the application isn't smooth. I love the minty green concealer, it really does do wonders for redness around my nose. I also love the lavender because it highlights my browbone, inner corners and cupids bow!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by cmwonder

I love the idea and the product, especially the whole green hiding redness because I have problems with that...however, I gave 4 out of 5 because I have acne prone skin, so when I used it on my chin, forhead and cheeks, I would break out :(. Due to that problem, I tend to wear it once in awhile!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 12:04:00 AM More reviews by LuvaSale

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this product because I saw Kandee Johnson use it on her Youtube video (I LOVE Kandee, btw <3). Anyway, I purchased it through Naimes website and it arrived fairly quickly. The packaging is cute LOL and the colors are wonderful. The consistency of these concealers is thick, sort of dry but do warm up on the back of your hand. They blend well together and I use them all. You really do need to give each and every shade a chance because the more you play with it, the more quickly you will love it! Also, please keep in mind that less is more - and that you can build the coverage you need. If you apply too much, just blend/pat it around but starting out light has worked the best for me. I use the lavender color to highlight just under my eye brows and the inner corner of my eyes. To remove under eye circles, use the lightest blended with the medium...works perfectly. I set this concealer & my foundation with MUF HD powder. Dark spots are concealed with the lavender as well. Green for red spots and/or pimples. Amazing product! I will buy this product again but I think I'll be using this wheel for quite some time as there is a nice amount of product in the container. :)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2011 8:28:00 PM More reviews by joyce77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product. I got the corrector darker skin tones.

This concealer plus MUFE Full Cover are the best for Oily skin. If you have dry skin, I wouldn't recommend this product.

Mine was quite soft and easy to use. I didn't need to use a hairdryer to soften it at all. I found mine easy to blend into may skin. It covers dark spots on my skin. The peach corrector is the perfect tone for the skin under my eyes. It worked well with my MUFE HD Foundation and Prep and Prime Powder.I found quite easy to blend colours together to create a tone that matched my skin.

The only problem is that the concealer is difficult to by in US-Naimies LA is the only shop that has it. There is one shop/online store in Paris that sells it. That's why I gave it a 4 star rating

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2011 12:14:00 PM More reviews by D3sign

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a problem with finding the right concealer for my under eye circles so I bought this thinking that i can mix my own to suit myself! I bought this about 2 yrs ago... I have dry skin and the ONLY way for it to not look soo cakey is if i only dab bit by bit with my fingers, once i add a bit too much, it's over... major cake-fest! I heard about warming it up to melt it a bit but honestly, to have to get up and go to washroom to use the blowdryer when I use this is too much of a hassle. And the clear plastic piece on the lid popped off as well! I use yellow beige to conceal only where the bag starts near the side of my nose and it does work a bit by eliminating the blue tinge. I have tried ivory but all it does it lighten my bluish-brown tinge on my under eyes. I DO love the green one for the sides of my nostrils where it's a bit red and also some blemishes that are pink, it really does conceal those well but I only dab very VERY little green and dab the area to disperse the color to counter the redness! I don't really use the other colors though... overall, it's too expensive and doesn't suit me well, i only like the green color.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2011 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Absolutelee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I recently purchased this concealer palette for a second time, this time I purchased the newly launched concealer wheel for fair skin, it has much better colors for my skin tone. The problems I had with the original was that it was too dry for a concealer and I really only got use out of the green and lilac colors. The new version has more subtle versions of the original green ( blends in right away and doesn't leave me that green colour ) and the contouring colour, under eye colour and ivory all suit my skin tone. I was still not fond of the consistency and I still find myself using my hair dryer and a light serum to mix in to make it the right texture to go on perfectly. One down fault to the new palette is I find the highlighter way too pinky and not as flattering on as the lilac was. But all in all I really like using this palette as I can cover any flaw while still looking natural .