August 1, 2014 | 1047 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Cocoa Butter Smoothing Body Butter

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2010 7:28:00 AM More reviews by VanityInsanity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was a great all round moisturizer for the body - I use it on my knees, elbows, and anywhere else I feel needs a tad more moisture. After trying this it was hard to go back to my Palmers Cocoa Butter (which is my HG body moisturizer) and if I ever ran out of my Palmers, the first thing I'd grab would be this. Recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2009 4:59:00 AM More reviews by dlamsw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this body butter when it's on sale. It absorbs quickly and the scent is heavenly. Great for rough spots such as elbow and knee. However, the price to me is a little expensive for the size.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2009 1:07:00 PM More reviews by lolalasvegas

Great body lotion for everyday use. It has a nice light coconut smell. Will definitely buy again. Can't be the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2009 4:50:00 AM More reviews by Beeforth

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just love this product. Texture just right and smells nice too. Better than a lot of similar but more expensive products that I have tried in the past. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Krisababy

LOVE this, at first when i bought it i was addicted to how it felt in the tub, its so slippery and lovely lol. I picked it up as superdrug were having a 2 for 1 offer and i got it along with the vaseline cocoa butter body oil, and i love the 2 products, great for dry skin, reasonably priced, smell wonderful and a little goes a long long way! will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2009 10:28:00 AM More reviews by greatodinsraven

Absolutely love this product, makes my skin so soft and silky. I really like the smell so no problems with that, gave them away as stocking stuffers over the holiday and now everyone in my family male and female are hooked on it. I got it for around $6 from walmart but It feels like a luxurious body cream, a little goes a long way but you can also slather it on without feeling guilty. There are some beauty products I'm willing to spend a lot of money on but body butter isn't one of them, I would take this over every single one of those $20 plus body butters any day of the week.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 5:40:00 PM More reviews by jenpm78

LOVE this stuff. I started using it this winter. It is ultra-moisturizing, and prevented my pregnant, growing belly from getting itchy at all. Has a sweet smell that I'm not huge on, but can stand.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2009 7:23:00 PM More reviews by KRISTEN34

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this stuff. It moisturizes so well, sinks right in and makes my skin feel soooo soft all day. I agree the scent is alittle off. Its not unpleasant to me, but it could be better. Its got that distinct cocoa butter smell to it. Anyhow, it fades quickly on me and doesn't interfere with any of my perfumes, so I don't mind. I was a devoted body shop body butter user, but I like this stuff better. Also, it slightly expensive for a drugstore product, but you can almost always find it on sale.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2008 12:40:00 AM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I hated the chemical scent so far removed from any cocoa butter scent I know and, it did nothing for my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2008 11:42:00 PM More reviews by raindrop1019

I paid over $10 I think, so to me, it was not worth the price because I hate the scent. However, all cooca butter products smell the same to me, so I knew what I was getting into. I do like the texture and it's very moisturizing. If it were cheaper, I would buy it again. It absorbs well enough to be used all over, but is thick enough to help very dry spots.