November 23, 2014 | 2103 users online

Skincare - Body - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Oil

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I am reviewing this as a make up remover, this destroyed my skin i was covered in clogged pores. If you are someone who is prone to clogged pores i would stay well away from this and any other products containing Mineral oil

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 9:47:00 AM More reviews by lisaxlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

What can I say that hasn't already been said??

Amazing at removing your makeup. Works wonders on my waterproof mascara, and "tough" foundations! It's great as a body moisturizer after you step out of the shower. I haven't used it as a shaving oil, but I will try that soon.

This is a great product, and extremely versatile! There are many different formulas with different scents, so there is something for everyone. I use the standard original. But thinking about getting the lavender one next time.

**-UPDATE-**

I used this to shave my legs just now, and it's amazing!! I had to stop in the middle to update this!! I have never had such a close shave! My leg is so soft and smooth! I will never buy shaving cream again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 12:32:00 PM More reviews by KellyLee1988

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best. Makeup remover. Ever. Also cheap as dirt. I love the new packaging on baby oils (at least the off brand that I use and that my gram uses)...it has a seal with a little hole so you don't make a mess with the stuff. Perfect.

I forgot my makeup remover and my gram had some baby oil...I tried it and never went back. I'll save the remover pads for travelling (less mess) and stick with this for every day. I can get a huge bottle of it for less than $3 and a bag of cotton balls for less than $1...and it works better than the $6+ makeup remover!!! Also far less irritating than the makeup remover.

I haven't tried it for anything else but I'm sure now that I have it, I will.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by candyintheeyes

I agree that this product is alot more cheaper than branded hair serum and this oil has the same effect of keeping hair calm and less frizzy. This is my 2nd bottle and I bought my 1st bottle when I was going outstation 3 years ago and I forgot to bring any hair serum with me. After shampooing and blowing dry my hair, it became very tangled and dried that I could not even comb it. The J&J aloe vera and vit.e baby oil is the only oil that was written it suited for hair condition in malay language behind the product's label. It worked well on my hair and transformed it to a better condition. The only thing is that never apply to much on hair because it is so oily and it will make your hair looks wet and feel heavy. I am still not very sure whether I should use it as hair oil although I have coconut oil, organic olive oil, hair cream from different brands that they are products that really meant for hair only. Good reviews from other reviewers to use it as makeup removal. I am using gel eyeliner everyday and I shall give it a try next time!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by leandraheartsmakeup

I've been using baby oil to remove eye makeup ever since I first started using makeup because my mom swore by it and she still uses it! I haven't found anything else that takes my eye makeup better than baby oil! It removes literally ALL your makeup even waterproof. It's very gentle, but sometimes it can leave my lids oily, but it's not a big issue. I also use it when I run out of shaving cream and it leaves my legs soooo smooth! I can't stop feeling them! I also use it to moisturize my body during winter when my skin is really dry. I love this stuff and will continue to use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by rojetor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love Baby Oil, it has become a vital part of my beauty routine and I reach for it many times a day.

I bought this originally to be used as an eye makeup remover. I got rid of most of my other skincare products (including moisturizers and makeup removers) when I was breaking out all the time. My skin cleared up and I was hesitant to add more products but I am so glad I tried Baby Oil.

I have very dry skin and most of the other removers I have tried are very harsh and left traces of makeup, especially my mascara. Baby Oil gets rid of everything while being gentle on my skin. I feel truly bare faced after using this.

Also, I use this as an oil for shaving, and sometimes even just as a moisturizer. I have never broken out from this product. This is my new HG remover, I just put some on a cotton pad and lightly remove the makeup from my eyes. This stuff is so cheap and it comes in a big bottle too, it will take me months to finish!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by starlamelissa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love Johnson's baby oil. I use it to take off make up, in my kids bath water in the winter to protect their skin, lets see I also use it post shower pre-towel when I have no time for lotion.

During pregnancy I had better results with stretch mark prevention with this than palmers coco butter crap.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by historismus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh damn, I never thought I would find such an effective eye makeup remover in such a big and affordable bottle. This works doubly well for me because my eye area gets very dry. I have had no problems with breakouts of a result of this product.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by thevnilly

I like to mix baby oil and sugar in 1:2 ratio and use as a scrub in the shower/bath whenever my skin's dry. It feels oily while showering, but once you get out and dry off it just leaves you with a nice, moisturized feeling. The only cons I can think of are yes, it does leave your shower slippery/coated and I have to make sure to avoid getting it on my face, since my facial skin doesn't agree with baby oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by SpencersMommy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Awesome Stuff!
I use this to moisturize my baby's skin and my own skin, plus it is the BEST eye make-up remover I've used yet, even for waterproof long lasting makeup.

AFTER SHOWER MOISTURIZER:....Yes it's oil, so you'd think it would make you sticky after applying it after a shower. I thought so to, but I decided to try it anyways. And believe it or not (as long as you don't put way too much on) it sinks into your skin so well and so fast that you do NOT get sticky!!! Weird, I know! Your skin feels so amazing and soft, and not to mention the smell is sooo good. I LOVE this as an after-shower-moisturizer. I use it on my baby too sometimes, though I typically use Johnson's bedtime lotion on him.

EYE MAKEUP REMOVER:.... works VERY well, very quickly. I was surprised at how well it took off all my waterproof mascara. Only downside is that I find after using it, my vision is a bit blurry from the oil. I've heard this happens with alot of oil based removers. To fix this problem, just use it right before you go to bed. :)

DOWNSIDE:... the only problem is that it is oil, so it's very hard to handle as a moisturizer. Drippy and runny and messy. Hard to put this on a squirmy baby! I haven't tried it yet, but I know Johnson's makes a "GEL" baby oil... this would be PERFECT for using as a baby moisturizer :)