October 23, 2014 | 1955 users online

Eyes - Visine Eye Drops

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 3:13:00 AM More reviews by misscruella16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a few uses for this product. I use it for more pigmented looks when I wet my eyeshadows or MAC pigments. It takes down redness on the face, and eyes. Great for bringing down redness from a pimple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

This is an absolute must for contact lens wearers. It's great at soothing dry eyes and taking the redness out. I also use it as a mixing medium and to renew my mascara thanks to the tips here on MUA. I just wish I had known this was great at creating eyeliners from powder shadows before I purchased Paula Dorf's Transformer and Smashbox's Off Set.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2010 4:51:00 PM More reviews by xenamarie

I love the Visine Advanced Relief (Lubricant/Redness Reliever Eye Drops). This feels so good on my dry eyes, lasting relief for several hours. Does not irritate my contact lenses. Some eyedrops burn when you apply them for some reason, but this never does. I have a travel size from Big Lots that I got for $1.00. Went back and got a couple more for my travel bag. Also works as a mixing medium for eye shadows (1 drop only does the trick!).

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2009 4:46:00 PM More reviews by jackiedarling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have contacts so I use these eyedrops a lot. They're great when your eyes get a little red or itchy. The container is small so you can put it in your purse. These make my eyes more comfortable and cool. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2009 4:49:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This works great as an eyeshadow intensifier. Also works with cake eyeliner. Plus of course if my eyes are irritated it gets the red out. If you already have some in your medicine cabinet, try it with your eyeshadow!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2009 4:43:00 PM More reviews by x0kerbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I occasionaly use visine when my allergies are bothering me and my eyes are picky..offers instant relief. My favorite use for vaseline though is for pimples! I have a tendency to pick pimples without even realizing i'm doing it...so once i'm bleeding and realize what i've done I reach for the visine and it instantly stops the bleeding and takes the red out. Shrinks them a bit too. I'm going to try the trick a previous reviewer posted about putting it onto a Q-Tip and freezing it..sounds good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 7:30:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

im loving visine to help my eyeshadow pigments look bolder and last longer. a great dupe for mac's mixing medium.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2009 1:12:00 PM More reviews by vanessa1590

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this product! My favorite use for this is as a mixing medium. It's easy to dispense (drop by drop so none is wasted) to make a "paste" for my pigments. I also keep this in my purse in case a bit of mascara or something happens to fall into my eyes. It provides immediate relief. I plan on repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2009 11:58:00 PM More reviews by KristaniA

I haven't tried this to reduce the redness of pimples. I'm breaking out right now (I know, it's sad..) so I'm going to give it a try! I use it to turn my black e/s into an eyeliner and any other powder e/s into a cream-ish ones. They last longer, seriously :) and the colors turn out to be more vibrant than regular e/s! cheap trick to look great! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2009 7:51:00 AM More reviews by Diemmy

I use this on eyeshadows that I want to line my eyes with because it looks more natural than regular eyeliner. I love it! It makes the color darker and more longwearing. I didn't know that it can be used on pimples. I'll have to try that someday.