Everyday Minerals Long handled Kabuki

Not tested on animals

Synthetic taklon, yo. :]

on 2/1/2011 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this brush! I always used EDM's flat top kabuki to apply my EMD bases but had to use this one day (flat top was still wet from washing) and haven't looked back. I find it gives the same sort of coverage as the flat top but makes my skin feel like there is less product on it. I cant really explain it very well. lol But i love this brush. It has never shed, is washed regulary and is always just as soft as when I first got it. Love love love it

on 1/18/2011 11:36:00 AM

I love this brush. Tossed my Bobbi Brown short kabuki for it. It doesn't shed, feels very soft after multiple washings and the handle length is just right for me. Layers on mineral foundation well and is much easier to use to buff it in than a regular kabuki. I need another for my purse so I will definitely repurchase

on 1/18/2011 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

For the price you can't beat it. Its very soft and has washed great. Its quite dense and as a result it put alot of MSF on my face. I just got a looser type brush....but its worth it for other products.

on 1/18/2011 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love my kabuki! So soft! I have had it for at least 2 years and have used it just about every day and it is still in great condition. It hasn't lost many bristles (maybe a couple over its life). And after I clean it, it shines just as new. I can't compare it to MAC or other high end brushes, but for the price it is ah-mazing!

on 12/16/2010 7:09:00 PM

I do not agree with the earlier reviewer (two reviews below me) on the quality. I bought my first three years ago, and have been using it ever since. I do not wear make up every day, but I have used it maybe three times a week in three years, and the handle haven't come off, and the bristle is still fine.

Previously, I ordered one more, so I could have one at home and one in my purse for application during the day. Good for both rouge and powder (lose and pressed), when your'e on the run, and it doesn't take a lot of space in your make up bag.

The bristle is nice, soft and compact, and I LOVE the wooden handle. Its hard to geet hold of quality tools these days, especially at this price. I really cannot think of anything negative about this brush. HG!

on 11/28/2010 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I have to say that I got this brush when I was first getting into make up YEARS ago based on a guru's rec on YouTube and it is still one of my go-to brushes. This brush still look and feel like new to me after my many uses with mineral and pressed foundations. The handle feels sturdy to me and the bristles are so dense and soft that I love how it feels on my face. I place the brush into a plastic cover after uses and washes so the shape has been like new every time. I would highly recommend this brush to anyone. It is also very affordable. :) Oh also, my brush has shed very little and has not bled at all from washes.

on 11/15/2010 5:54:00 PM

I really like this brush (Hence, I bought another one as a backup). I used it for my Bare Essentials matte foundation. It's soft and neither brush has ever give me any problems. They do not shed, they haven't broken or chipped in anyway. I would buy this brush again.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

These brushes are horrible.
First of all, they fall apart so easily..it's ridiculous..
I ordered a couple of them and withing a month they came apart, the brush head from the handle...I tried to glue it back together and it still came apart. So I ordered another, and that one came apart, so I returned it and they sent me a new one, and that one came apart! yes they are soft, but I couldn't beleive how crappy they are..so don't buy them just b.c they are soft..there are lots of brushes out there that are soft, and good quality.

They are also too dense..they need to be more fluffy!!
and for the powder brush esp. b.c you apply powder all over your face, not just on one spot!.
I don't know, but I don't like these brushes, waste of money, very poorly made..
Will not repurchase.

on 10/16/2010 12:45:00 AM

this a very nice super soft brush. i think these are slightly better quality than eco tools. this doesnt give full coverage but its good for light to medium coverage. its small enough to travel with but large enough to work with. these brushes are vegan cruelty free.

on 10/5/2010 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love love love this kabuki.
It does wonders in building coverage and making my skin look flawless.

I have used this brush for about 6 months now, and washed it a number of times and still have not gotten any fallout.

You can beat this! (: