January 28, 2015 | 1152 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Toasted

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this with my Sephora 15% discount coupon and I can see this eyeshadow becoming my go to shade for everyday looks and for those days when I'm too rushed to do full eye look. I've used it as a crease colour with Bobbi Brown's Bellini cream shadow as a base and this combination really brings out my brown eyes.
I was concerned Toasted would be a bit too red for me but it's not. (I can't wear MAC Sable or Mulch because they end up looking reddish on me)
If MAC Sable, Mulch or Satin Taupe didn't work for you, then UD Toasted might be the one.
This shade would be great for a soft bronze smokey eye look too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite neutral eyeshadow. It can be worn alone or blended with other shades. Either way it always looks wonderful on the lids and makes my brown eyes pop.Perfect for days when I am on the go. I can describe the color as a light brown with a copper undertone. As others have said, this is suitable for both warm and cool tones and very flattering for a lot of eye shades. I love the sheen of it and the smooth application. It has a silky texture that is a dream to work with, especially when I do a smoky eye. The new packaging is better than the original packaging and looks more chic. This is definitely my HG eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by jenny90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My FAVOURITE eyeshadow of all time! I'm going to be so sad when this runs out in my Naked Palette because I use it almost everyday. Love the metallic finish, love the way it applies nice and smoothly, love the colour (obviously) and it just makes my brown eyes pop! Would definitely recommend, it is truly beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by ninaflorezbowling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Toasted is a great color for day or night. I have a thing for earthy colors because of my fair skin and i like to play with my complexion and build upon it bringing out my best qualities such as my colored eyed. This eye shadow makes my green eyes pop even if i dont wear any other eye make up like eye liner or mascara. I have a whole collection of ubran decay shadows such as Naked and Naked 2. All are great...

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 11:57:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Toasted is my everyday go to shade since it's a neutral that works with every shade. It blends well and looks great on all skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by kirbipittman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite eyeshadow. I originally used it from my Naked palette and used almost all of it until it fell out of the palette and broke into a million powdery pieces. I tried and tried to replace it by mixing shades I already had so as not to have to buy it by itself. In the end, I caved and bought it and I'm so glad I did. It's absolutely my favorite base shade and is SO pigmented like most UD shadows. The packaging is great- I love Urban Decay's dark chrome casing on their shadows and brushes. Will repurchase again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 3:31:00 AM More reviews by persianpersuasion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was introduced to this shade via the Naked palette & this is one of my favorite purple-y outer corner/crease shades for daytime when I don't want to use a typical brown/bronze and don't want much drama. Probably won't buy again because once this runs out in my palette, I will move on to the others in the palette

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Abbieness

Purchased based on reviews here and am very pleased with the product. Love the packaging, feels solid and sturdy to me (I drop single eyeshadows like nobodys business). On me (pale, brunette, brown eyes, purpleish lids) it is a beatiful array of colors that overall give the impression of violet. It is a beautiful complex combination of blueish purple, cranberry, and brown - on me. With just a bit of shimmer so it is not glam. You could wear to work. But also could go out on the town with a few more layers and some eyeliner. Gorgeous! Recommend highly to try it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2012 5:34:00 AM More reviews by dianaish

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Compelled to weigh in here-a minute of my time to recommend this one. Nc 40 or so here. This reads as an elegant warm pink shimmer- not coppery peachy bronze atop mac paintpot in painterly on me. Love this witha bit of ud's creep in the crease. Also looks amazing as brightener on inner corner of lower eye and even a drop on the lips for a custom lip look. This one is really special!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 7:54:00 AM More reviews by DramaticEyez

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely LOVE Toasted by UD!! It's such a gorgeous color to wear alone or with other colors. I have hazel green eyes and this really makes them pop!!! LOVE IT