October 22, 2014 | 1840 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Toasted

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by kirbipittman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite eyeshadow. I originally used it from my Naked palette and used almost all of it until it fell out of the palette and broke into a million powdery pieces. I tried and tried to replace it by mixing shades I already had so as not to have to buy it by itself. In the end, I caved and bought it and I'm so glad I did. It's absolutely my favorite base shade and is SO pigmented like most UD shadows. The packaging is great- I love Urban Decay's dark chrome casing on their shadows and brushes. Will repurchase again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 3:31:00 AM More reviews by persianpersuasion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was introduced to this shade via the Naked palette & this is one of my favorite purple-y outer corner/crease shades for daytime when I don't want to use a typical brown/bronze and don't want much drama. Probably won't buy again because once this runs out in my palette, I will move on to the others in the palette

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Abbieness

Purchased based on reviews here and am very pleased with the product. Love the packaging, feels solid and sturdy to me (I drop single eyeshadows like nobodys business). On me (pale, brunette, brown eyes, purpleish lids) it is a beatiful array of colors that overall give the impression of violet. It is a beautiful complex combination of blueish purple, cranberry, and brown - on me. With just a bit of shimmer so it is not glam. You could wear to work. But also could go out on the town with a few more layers and some eyeliner. Gorgeous! Recommend highly to try it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2012 5:34:00 AM More reviews by dianaish

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Compelled to weigh in here-a minute of my time to recommend this one. Nc 40 or so here. This reads as an elegant warm pink shimmer- not coppery peachy bronze atop mac paintpot in painterly on me. Love this witha bit of ud's creep in the crease. Also looks amazing as brightener on inner corner of lower eye and even a drop on the lips for a custom lip look. This one is really special!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 7:54:00 AM More reviews by DramaticEyez

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely LOVE Toasted by UD!! It's such a gorgeous color to wear alone or with other colors. I have hazel green eyes and this really makes them pop!!! LOVE IT

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 12:37:00 PM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh toasted, how I love you so. I can't really comment on the price of this individual shadow since I got it with my Naked Palette but I checked the website and it is around $22 CAD which is only a few dollars more expensive than an eyeshadow from MAC. So it really isn't too bad, but still a bit pricy for a university student like me haha. Anyway, this shade is absolutely GORGEOUS, I am more of an olive skin tone and this looks so sultry and sexy with my eyes and skin colour. I love to pair it up with browns (buck by UD or wedge by MAC) or reddish plum colours like cranberry by MAC. It really brings out the brown in my eyes too and it is very wearable throughout the day. It has little to no fallout so that is definitely a plus. It is very pigmented so you don't even need to use that much so this will definitely last you a long time. The UD eyehshadow pots are really cute and the packaging is pretty sturdy and not too bulky. This shadow is definitely worth the money, get it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 10:09:00 AM More reviews by DellaSimone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

PROS: Urban Decay = great eye shadow. Long lasting, in so many great colors. Toasted is a classic chestnut brown that works well on warm and cool colors, IMO. The price is reasonable. Small and compact for easy application.

CONS: I prefer cream shadow, but eyeshadow powder is always a must in my collection whether I am using it over my eye primer as a base or using it as or over my eyeliner.

SUMMARY: 5 stars.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by tdhx0

Love this color!! I use this between my hightlight and my crease color (when using any brown shadow) to get an effortless blend of colors. So silky and I never have a probably blending this shade

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by PrincessMikki

This eyeshadow is like Sins tanned, hotter sister. Toasted is less pink and more brown toned, but not quite. Think of it as if Sin and Hustle had a baby. I live to use this in my crease. The texture is extremely smooth and has just about no glitter. I don't have oily lids, so this doesn't crease on me, but it doesn't stay all day either. I will repurchase, but I don't think I have too. I have it in the Showpony palette, Naked palette, and on its own. ;)

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Want a beautiful color with buttery softy consistency and excellent payoff look no further than Toasted. It's a beautiful warm but light meaning can be used with cool skin tones as well color. It has a bronze undertone with this lovely toasted neutral brown really amazing color and hard to describe fully.

Wearing it is what gives it justice it's beautiful even on my pale skin and makes my green eyes really stand out. I could see a lot of warm skinned girls loving this color but what's great is it works with cool toned girls as well. I got this in a palette and fell in love with it. I can use it everyday and that's a great thing.

You know you like a color when your using it all the time. This is one of those colors. The buttery softness is just wonderful I love how easily it blends with my other UD shadows. This one is a beauty staple without a doubt.