August 20, 2014 | 2044 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte2 - Brown Script

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by TASHAWEBER

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This color is awesome. Looks reddish in the pan but can be blended out to be more natural. I love wearing it in the crease with wet n wild's brulee all over the eyelid, black eyeliner, wet n wild bikini contest bronzer & revlon matten lipstick in cocoa craving with a bit of gloss overtop. Such a pretty combo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Ravey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on a whim, but it has quickly become a staple for me. The texture is incredible, and the color is brilliant, especially for green eyes. It's great as a liner or as a crease color. I use it daily with all that glitters and expensive pink and it looks amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by almond_leaves

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

A terracotta brown that I plain adore!

Smooth texture that blends and goes on like a dream. Wonderful wonderful wonderful color payoff.

Bought this to bring out the blue in my lenses, if you read other reviews of mine you'll know I've been trying to hunt down some eyeshadows that will do this :D Really looking to make my eye color pop, and this baby does it certainly <3

I've mainly used this as a crease color as well as on my LLL. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Am in lov! But I will try it as a lid color and update you.

Probably my second most fav shade by MAC, Brun being the first.

Suggested Look:
Brun on lid and outer V
Carbon over Brun on the outer V
Brown Script in the crease, blended with Texture
Blanc Type as a highlight and inner corner color
Brun on entire LLL, with Carbon on the outer third of LLL and Brown Script on entire LLL blended a bit further down beneath the Brun and Carbon (so I apply Brown Script first).

Love it, love it, love it forever and ever ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 5:00:00 PM More reviews by 90sbaby4eva23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

There isnít really a day that goes by when I don't use this eye shadow. I use this in the crease to add extra warmth to my skin toned transition colors (saddle, texture or swiss chocolate). Itís incredibly pigmented with a matte squared finish so even a light soft touch could give you too much product. Brown script isnít brown at all itís an antiqued reddish, orangey terracotta clay pot shade every DDD should own this.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by novn32

LOVE! this eyeshadow. I love using it in my crease or as an overall wash of color on my eye lid. One of my all time fav eye shadows. Gorgeous on tan to dark skin

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by troubleinlipstick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this color. I wear it by itself with a a Caty smudged liner and it looks awesome! It looks like an orangey brown on me. It makes my brown eyes pop against the black liner. I'm medium fair skin and it compliments it so well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by livinlife23

My first MAC eyeshadow.I love my UD Naked Plaette but am dissapointed that there are not many matte shades (only 2). So I decided to pick this up as an everyday color. Its beautiful. On my olive skin, it blends like a dream (despite being matte) and shows up asa a reddish brown. Pair it with Soft Brown on the lid and Blanc Type (or any highlight) and it is the perfect day look for medium skinned girls. For those who are light skinned, Im not sure how well this would work for you since it is not a true brown. This is definitely a staple for me.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have had this eyeshadow in my collection for quite some time and never really liked it or used it. Now that I'm a "redhead" I'm obsessed with this shadow and use it all the time. It's the perfect crease colour and looks fantastic with my red hair, green eyes, and fair complexion. Pairs well with so many other neutrals, browns, and golds. Love that it's matte, super pigmented, and blends with ease.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by megs85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh Brown Script, how I love thee! This color is perfect for me. It works great in the crease or as a transition color for when I use brighter color on the lid. It's such a pretty color brown/orange. I tried pairing it with Sable and it was too orange, not the look I was going for! Overall great color and I will repurchase. Im NW45 for reference.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by midorisour03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this color! Brown Script is a definite eyeshadow staple for me. It is so highly pigmented that you really don't need that much on the brush to add the color to your eyes. The color itself it absolutely gorgeous, a nice reddish brown that can make any crease pop!