December 19, 2014 | 1487 users online

Deodorants - Degree - Clinical Protection

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2010 6:24:00 PM More reviews by mousie0209

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used to use Secret clinical strength deodorant for years but after awhile for some reason it didnt work for me anymore. I sweat a lot and smell pretty bad especially if it's a hot day. I was planning to go buy men's deororant thinking maybe it would work better because it was stronger. So I went to walmart and saw Degree clinical thinking maybe I would give it a try. I have to admit the smell is overpowering when I first use it but after a week or two I gotten used to the smell and it works. I do sweat a little bit and I would smell fresh. Love it love it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2010 2:44:00 AM More reviews by killahshortiee89

I previously tried Secret clinical strength deodorant and I hated it. It dispensed too much deodorant and it didn't even work. After I used it up, I decided to purchase this at a local walmart. I was a bit disappointed that there were very few scent selections. However, the dispenser dispenses a good amount of product. The product works excellent and doesn't let me down. It does take some time to sink into the skin and can transfer onto your clothes if you put your clothes on directly after you apply deodorant but otherwise it works really well and keeps me dry all day long. I would definitely recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2010 12:30:00 AM More reviews by rachel1031

Why did my body have to change to require an $8 antiperspirant? Well, who knows, but at least these "clinical" antiperspirants work. Like some other reviewers, the problem in my late 30s became not sweat but BO, and this is effective against that. And ONLY these type of antiperspirants are effective. I don't think Degree is any more effective than other "clinical" brands - they all have the same ingredients - but it works, hands down.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 6:05:00 PM More reviews by lilbios

I DON'T sweat at all ( maybe dampness if i work out realllly hard) but i SMELL bad..
Anyways one person said the product didn't come out? Well, the first time i bought it, i had to click ALOT.. i thought i was crazy but really you have to click a lot

I got it for maybe 8 dollars at my local drug store. It DOES give you white marks.... but honestly it has helped with my odor :) haha i have it in shower clean and i don't know why but for me the smell smells gross after like the 1st week lol... but yea you get used to it

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by AllieN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This deodorant is great! I really loved how well it worked. Anytime I sweat, it provides another burst of fragrance that smells great. With hot, humid Florida summers, this stuff has been fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 11:04:00 PM More reviews by tmoney1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't say enough about this deodorant. It's been a life saver! For the past few years I've had a problem with excessive sweat. It was completely embarrassing and annoying. And with record temperatures this summer, I couldn't have discovered this at a better time. Think it's important to note that excessive sweating could be an indication of a medical issue that may need to get checked out. Beyond that I really like the powder scent, it's fairly subtle and fresh smelling as opposed to Secret's Clinical Strength "light & fresh" scent. It sounds so cliche but I truly have regained confidence in social settings. I found a coupon for $1 off at Degree website. I would absolutely recommend this to friends/family.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2010 12:23:00 PM More reviews by cocopetite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I sweat a lot since a few years (yes, I know, it's not cool and really embarrassing !) and tried a lot of deodorants. I think that the Degree Clinical deodorant (I tried the powder scent) is the best, so better than Dove Clinical and Secret Clinical deodorants. I used it when I was travelling last summer with a lot of walking to do, and it was actually very effective. I will definitely repurchase it !

Edit : It seems that this deodorant doesn't work on me anymore. Sorry !

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 11:13:00 PM More reviews by SimpleDreams17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use to use Secret Deodorant but that did nothing for my B.O.. Then i switched to Degree which helped and one day i saw the clinical protection Degree which works perfectly! I can't smell myself anymore and even after a workout it still works.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 3:16:00 PM More reviews by prissy973

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

As a 5 year Secret customer I just changed to Degree clinical. I sweat a lot, and although I felt satisfied with Secret I didn't know there was something better out there. I don't remember the price but when i got this I used it at nights like it told me to, and after I got out of the shower. This product works great. I've tried numerous men products because I wanted a thorough deodarant and as long as it did its job, I could care less about the smell. This product has a wonderful feminine scent as well. Very pleased. I believe this is my first review giving all 5's.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2010 1:55:00 PM More reviews by princess101

I purchased this product from their fine fragrance line, in the scent Classic Romance. This antiperspirant/deodorant works like no other. It not only smells amazing (floral) but really helped to keep me dry. I tested this at yoga class, and even though I thought I had perspirated, my tee showed no signs of wetness at all. The applicator is your standard twist up tube, but in a sleek frosted white rather than your usual cheap plastic-toy look. I apply before bed, allowing it to dry for a minute or two while I brush my teeth, and re-apply a light coat in the mornings. It has worked well so far, and I would recommend this to others.

UPDATE: For some reason this has stopped working. I dunno if it's my body chemistry with this product or if it's the product itself. Still makes a great deodorant though, just not reliable for wetness protection.