August 29, 2014 | 1833 users online

Blush - Christian Dior - DiorBlush - Strawberry Sorbets 943

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 9:42:00 AM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

my new HG blush. It looks so light & natural on me. I'm blonde/blue PPP NC15/20. I get compliments when I wear this & it photographs great! :) It lasts all day too. very impressed!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 9:43:00 PM More reviews by 800256

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Strawberry Sorbet 943 is perfect for PPP/LLL like myself. This has two shades of pink. One side is matte which is darker the other has shimmer which is lighter so you control the effect. I always end up applying both since it gives a subtle glow this way with a flush of color. The compact is bulky but i don't mind since I don't carry it in my purse.
Me:NC20-25, Dior natural glow hydrating m/u in 020 light beige.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2009 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Sarah613

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Def the best blush I have ever bought and I have pretty much tried them all. I love the color on my NC20 skin. I use the darker shade on the apples of my cheeks and then sweep some of the lighter one on my cheek bones. It is very natural looking and pretty, like the color I normally flush. It was hard trying to find a blush color that was a natural 'blushing' shade , Nars and cargo had nothing similar that I could find at sephora. The smell doesn't bother me nor does it make me break out. It also goes on very smooth and lasts forever on my oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2009 2:32:00 PM More reviews by shnarch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My new HG blush! It is the perfect pink for my NC25 - 30 complexion, the exact same shade as my regular flush. At Sephora, Rose Diamond barely showed up at all, so I decided to try the blushes, the SA was trying on the other shades and they hardly showed up, when SS943 was applied it was an instant love. I like how there is a lighter shade with sparkles and a deeper shade. It is twice as much as I'd usually spend on a blush, but I have no regrets.

Edit: I the lighter shade is very hard and doesn't pick up well on the brush, so I took off a lippie. Also, I hate how bulky the packaging is. I prefer sleek compact cases.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2009 1:37:00 PM More reviews by carita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I’ve been looking for pink blush that will seem natural on my fair skin. After trying several pink shades that seemed too cold for my skin tone, the SA recommended this shade. It consists of two shades. Larger one is dark pink, without shimmer and smaller one is lighter and contains shimmer (you can check the shades on the international version of the Dior site, because the shades there look accurate enough). The blush is very pigmented and has long staying power. I looks very natural, but I have to be careful that I do not overdo it.
The blush contains 7g of product. The packaging is dark blue plastic case. You also get a brush with the blush, but unlike the brush I got with Guerlain’s Divinora blush, I find the brush useless.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2009 7:13:00 AM More reviews by astrorainfall

I actually bought this because I was taken on a shopping trip by the wife of the BF's colleague. I guess in an Asian/Japanese context, I felt I had to buy something, and not just anything. I hadn't read any reviews before I purchased this Dior Blush, but I'm glad to have stumbled upon it and even the sense of obligation has faded.

It's a lovely, warm, natural shade with just a smidgen of shimmer to give your face a sparkle. I did find that after a year, the sparkles no longer showed up as much but the shade is perfect for me, so no complaints. It seems to last forever and I can forsee using this for at least six more months.

Recommended if you need to pamper yourself. The packaging is very chic, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2008 10:48:00 AM More reviews by Alikt

I bought this blush after reading the overwhelming positive reviews, and I was not disappointed. This gives me the perfect glow and complements my dark blonde hair really well. I love that it also works well in summer and winter whether I have a bit of color or not. It is the perfect year-round color.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2008 4:08:00 PM More reviews by czechgirl01

I use a lot of blush as without it, people often say I look extremely pale. Since I started using this blush, it has never happened :) The colour is nice and subtle and lasts forever. I have a lovely, natural flush, nothing over the top. I guess it is my favourite blush ever. Easy application, you can pick if you want more matte or shimmery finish - it just depends into which part you dip your brush more. Beautiful, classic Dior packaging, very elegant. I can definitely reccomend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2008 1:31:00 AM More reviews by keik614

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS BLUSH!! such a pretty combination of pink with PERFECT amount of shimmer imo. im PPP nc/w 10 and i like this blush more than any of my NARS/BB/CHANEL/Becca blushes...definitely going to collect more.
too bad that there aren't many reviews but it's well worth the $$$.
however, i think this colour is well-suited for rather pale girls.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2007 8:52:00 AM More reviews by lovesmutoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hello Girls,
This is my review of Dior Strawberry Sorbets Blush. I am wearing LM Mineral Makeup in Real Sand for reference. I have brown eyes and hair. This is my 2nd Dior blush and I have to say I am very impressed with the overall quality of these. The a very finely milled and apply so smoothly and evenly. They seem to just meld right into the skin and look so natural as well. Strawberry Sorbets is a warm pink on me with some shimmer that is not ott. It looks so perfect on and I am so happy I caved and ordered it for the FF sale. Normally I wouldn't spend $34 on a blush so that made it less uncomfortable to purchase it. I am very impressed and think I may need more shades of this. I normally wear Stila , Clinique, Cargo blush that I also love but the fine milling on these is far superior imo.