December 22, 2014 | 1743 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner - Ultra Black

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by bblopez64

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product because the non- waterproof wet n' wild eyeliner is my HG. However I was disappointed. The felt tip applicator was stiff and unforgiving. It made it so hard to apply so I ended up using an old wet n' wild eyeliner brush to apply it, which was extremely helpful. The formula is very strong and it is hard to take off. Which in a way is not bad considering it is a waterproof formula. Overall i did not really like the product . The only reason I bought it was to use it in the summer for beach days however I will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2012 2:00:00 AM More reviews by mikxoh

Super amazing liquid eyeliner for the price. It's very pigmented and stays put. It's a good liner for those who want to start learning how to use liquid eyeliner. I don't prefer felt tip but that's okay. The price and formula are on point so I can't complain,

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by smileangelforever

When the line dries, it becomes hard and comes off

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by salomeispeace

The felt tip only made the line come out thick. WORST EYELINER IVE EVER USED. Would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by azmuslima

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

GREAT LINER!!! I purchased this after reading some rave reviews. With the low price point i bought the black and the dark brown and am in love with these liners! They are easy to apply and stay put ALL day long! Great as a tight liner instead of using a flat liner brush and a black powder. I can't say enough about this liner - it beats our many more expensive liners i own and/or have tried. Buy it! You won't be sorry!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Persephone12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best waterproof liquid out there. Bought it on a whim and have been hooked since. I love it.

Fadeproof, smudgeproof and cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 2:11:00 AM More reviews by Saraelyse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this has become my favorite eyeliner. it is very affordable and can be found quite easily at drugstores and supermarkets. one of the best qualities about this liner is that it is EXTREMELY waterproof. i love this about it because i tend to get watery eyes which causes my inner and outer corners of my eyeliner to smudge. i don't have to worry about any smudging with this liner. this has replaced my previous favorite eyeliner (Gosh brand) because it preforms very similarly and is much more affordable.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

For me personally this is hard to apply because I find the felt tip portion to be too long I need something a little shorter, as far as pigmentation goes and lasting power it is waterproof and it does last my entire work day. I've bought this is all the colors and really enjoy it but I just constantly mess up on my line because like I said the felt tip is too long for me. The price is amazing I believe I only paid $2 for mine which is awesome this really is a high quality product its just unfortunately not for me but it could work for others.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by TheEmppu24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I absolutely loooove this liquid liner. It is deffinelty water proof. Sometimes it's hard to get off it's not problem to me but it can be problem to someone.
It's really black and i personally love the felt tip. It's not too hard for me at all. I have the espresso too and it is good too. In Finland it's only 4 euros and that is not bad at all! I will buy this product again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Candy123718

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first time trying liquid eyeliner, so I decided to give this a try. When I saw that this was 50% off, I knew this was a good time to try it. I'm still trying to get the hang of using liquid eyeliner, but this is a good one. It pigmented, and has a fine felt tip point. One thing I don't like about it is that the felt tip is a little too stiff. Another thing us that whenever I try to use it, the wand keeps touching my lashes and gets liquid liner on the tips of my lashes. It's so annoying! I have to figure out a way to prevent it. And while this is eyeliner is definitely water-proof, it's not oil-proof! I have really oily lids, so I always have to wear an eye-primer whenever I put eyeliner on so it doesn't smudge.