September 2, 2014 | 1915 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner - Ultra Black

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2012 4:39:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

For me personally this is hard to apply because I find the felt tip portion to be too long I need something a little shorter, as far as pigmentation goes and lasting power it is waterproof and it does last my entire work day. I've bought this is all the colors and really enjoy it but I just constantly mess up on my line because like I said the felt tip is too long for me. The price is amazing I believe I only paid $2 for mine which is awesome this really is a high quality product its just unfortunately not for me but it could work for others.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by TheEmppu24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I absolutely loooove this liquid liner. It is deffinelty water proof. Sometimes it's hard to get off it's not problem to me but it can be problem to someone.
It's really black and i personally love the felt tip. It's not too hard for me at all. I have the espresso too and it is good too. In Finland it's only 4 euros and that is not bad at all! I will buy this product again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Candy123718

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first time trying liquid eyeliner, so I decided to give this a try. When I saw that this was 50% off, I knew this was a good time to try it. I'm still trying to get the hang of using liquid eyeliner, but this is a good one. It pigmented, and has a fine felt tip point. One thing I don't like about it is that the felt tip is a little too stiff. Another thing us that whenever I try to use it, the wand keeps touching my lashes and gets liquid liner on the tips of my lashes. It's so annoying! I have to figure out a way to prevent it. And while this is eyeliner is definitely water-proof, it's not oil-proof! I have really oily lids, so I always have to wear an eye-primer whenever I put eyeliner on so it doesn't smudge.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by angieleshures

It definitely is waterproof! This is a MUST HAVE when I go on beach vacations or amusement park vacations just incase I get splashed

I did a video on testing it's waterproof capabilities

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2011 12:30:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

BEST PRODUCT FOR TIGHTLINING! I just want to shout it from the rooftops! For me, regular lining with this is a joke; it gets on my lash tips, makes a mess, and is impossible to remove. But for tightlining, there's nothing better! Dot, press or drag the tip along the underside base of your lashes and POW! you have instant lash and eye definition that will last until you remove it. Do SHAKE WELL before each use, wipe excess off of the tip or you'll have too much product on your skin and it will take forever to dry. And here's my trick: As you apply this to the base of your lashes/tightline, gently press upwards against the lashbase, applying to the actual lashes at their base - you can even lift your lashes upward with a finger immediately after application - and the liner will dry and LIFT your lashes! And it will hold them all day! Apply mascara as usual. I pick up another backup of this every time there's a WnW sale, and use this every single day. You must try it for tightlining!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2011 4:32:00 PM More reviews by kateST

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Blackest black color, perfect texture, superb staying quality, great price.
I have oily lids and allergies year round, this liner has stayed on amazingly well, no smudging, looked perfect with or without UDPP under it.
the applicator (felt tip) is something that may be hard to work with, I can still get a good winged look, however i prefer using liner brush in general (the flat kind). I just dip the tip of the brush into the liner from the side of the applicator. it works perfectly. so if you hate the applicator, just use your brush!
I absolutely love this liner, who knew wet'n'wild could step up their game like that

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2011 10:35:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

PROS:
Is truly a deep rich black
For a waterproof liner it did come off fairly easily with eyemakeup remover

CONS:
tricky to apply evenly

is very very goopy & can be messy to apply if you dont wipe down the wand
(extra goop on the wand gets on lashes so easily then dries quickly making eyelashes crusty if not careful. and even when careful it still gets on lashes a bit making it a pain to apply mascara nicely)

- I wore this liner with a MAC frost e/s in magic dust (which is similar to nylon). After a few hours the liner developed a crackled look & the e/s settled into the cracks. It looked pretty terrible.

Disappointed with this stuff. :-/

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by sylkii

Wow WnW is really stepping up their game. This baby does not smudge at all. I got this for 50% off so I only paid $1.50 for it. Felt tip is soft and stern enough to give a precise line. This is my HG.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by heathercadlaon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product (I've loved a lot of Wet 'n' Wild products in the past) but I didn't. Initially I went to Walmart to buy the Megaliner in black because of all the good reviews for it, but they ran out. So I bought this one instead on whim. When I got home, I was disappointed to see that the H2O Proof liner in black didn't get such rave reviews..but decided to try it out anyway. At first I was like "This isn't so bad". The pigmentation was very dark and the brush wasn't as bad as other reviewers described it. But every time I used it, the eyeliner smudges onto the top of my eyelid by the end of the day (maybe because I have Asian lids, but still). And when I tried to rub the smudged eyeliner, it was difficult to get off. Applying the liner and making a tiny mistake is also a pain because of the staying power. The top of my eye gets red from rubbing my eyes so roughly. So, overall, I don't recommend this liner to those with Asian lids because it will most likely smudge and make a big mess. I'm going to try the Megaliner in black next and compare..I'm probably not going to buy this product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by saintboniface

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this eyeliner because I have had a lot of luck with Wet N' Wild in the past, and the low price was a huge draw. When applying it for the first time, I noticed that the color is very black and opaque. However, it has a really streaky application, and it's difficult to get a smooth, black line.

The thing that bothered me the most was the way it felt on my eyelids when it dried. It felt like I had lined my eyes in superglue- very tight and very dry. It was so unpleasant, I had to wash it off immediately, which proved difficult. It does not budge when wet, even with vigorous scrubbing. This could be a positive thing if you were looking for a long-wearing eyeliner.

I gave it another chance a couple of days later, using a very light hand. The unpleasant feeling was better than before, but it was still present. This time, I noticed that the eyeliner had a tendency to smudge when it mixed with the oil from my eyelids throughout the day. I rub my eyes a lot, and I ended up with quite the raccoon eyes. Overall, I think there are better inexpensive liquid eyeliners out there. I would definitely not buy this again.