Wet 'n' Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner - Ultra Black

3.2

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i use this everyday! and I bought the felt tip one and I kept the lid and whenever I run out I throw the new felt tip and just use the old one, it isn't stuff anymore and I just love how dark it comes out! better than NYC felt tip eyeliner, cheaper too. I don't see why so many bad reviews :(

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I LOVE IT. My HG

Ew gross. I hated this eyeliner even though I really like the non-waterproof version of this like many others. When I applied this to my lids it came out opaque and when I went to go over and darken the line it just became goopy and sticky on my lids. The brush tip is also very stiff so it's not too comfortable when applying. Although the only good thing about this was that it really is waterproof and comes off with makeup remover

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I didn't like this product at all. I used the regular non waterproof eyeliner before this one, and I found that the felt brush is kinda awkward to use. I don't find the color to be dark. It looks dark gray to me. Also, I have oily lids. This product left prints on my eyelids halfway through the school day. ugh. The non waterproof regular one did not. I thought that that's weird. I'm not going to buy this again. ever.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I purchased this product because the non- waterproof wet n' wild eyeliner is my HG. However I was disappointed. The felt tip applicator was stiff and unforgiving. It made it so hard to apply so I ended up using an old wet n' wild eyeliner brush to apply it, which was extremely helpful. The formula is very strong and it is hard to take off. Which in a way is not bad considering it is a waterproof formula. Overall i did not really like the product . The only reason I bought it was to use it in the summer for beach days however I will not be repurchasing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Super amazing liquid eyeliner for the price. It's very pigmented and stays put. It's a good liner for those who want to start learning how to use liquid eyeliner. I don't prefer felt tip but that's okay. The price and formula are on point so I can't complain,

When the line dries, it becomes hard and comes off

The felt tip only made the line come out thick. WORST EYELINER IVE EVER USED. Would not buy again.

GREAT LINER!!! I purchased this after reading some rave reviews. With the low price point i bought the black and the dark brown and am in love with these liners! They are easy to apply and stay put ALL day long! Great as a tight liner instead of using a flat liner brush and a black powder. I can't say enough about this liner - it beats our many more expensive liners i own and/or have tried. Buy it! You won't be sorry!!!

The best waterproof liquid out there. Bought it on a whim and have been hooked since. I love it.

Fadeproof, smudgeproof and cheap.

Video Reviews & Tutorials