Bourjois Volume Clubbing

3.2

on 5/25/2011 5:32:00 PM

I look for a thickening and volumising mascara, and this product definitely gives me what I want. One coat looks natural, two coats gives you BIG lashes. It's quite a dramatic look. It does tend to clump lashes a little, but careful application gives you the right sort of clump. I've bought this one a few times now. Not a good mascara if you're looking for definition and separation.

on 4/11/2011 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

am like so so with this mascara .
POSITIVE:it give a thick effect which i like.
waterproof
CONS:it clump a lot . but i take a clean mascara brush to separate them .
its kinda flat at the end of the day .
there a lot of product on the brush that when you appli it , it like you are making an eyeliner with the mascara .
the brush is big .

on 3/31/2011 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Big, sexy, dark lashes. False eyelash effect. Dramatic eye.
All descriptions of what this mascara can do.

The brush is a bit tricky at first but once you get the hang of it or are patient enough to use a lashcomb as well, you should get amazing lashes.

This is definitely one of my favorite volumizing mascaras, up there with Diorshow and BadGal

on 3/9/2011 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Other

This product is slightly clumpy even when I've brushed my lashes with a comb afterwards, though it does give amazing volume.

I tend to curl my lashes before applying mascara, and I always use two layers, and with this mascara the result is stunning, my lashes are always above my eyebrows at the end!

on 3/7/2011 9:17:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is probably the best mascara I've used so far. It gives me mega-volume (the more, the merrier, as far as I'm concerned), doesn't clump, won't rub off, flake or give me panda eyes - there really is nothing I can say against this mascara. It doesn't come off as easily as other, "lighter" mascaras, but nothing waterproof makeup remover can't handle.

Since there seems to be some some confusion on how to actually use this mascara properly, here's how I do it:

1. Apply mascara to lashes with "flat" side of brush. This will clump - don't worry about it.

2. Do not re-dip into the tube. Turn the brush around and comb the lashes out with the "full" side of the brush.

3. Repeat on other eye.

That's it! Super simple. Using one dip per eye and working quickly makes sure you don't get too much gunk on your lashes.

on 3/6/2011 11:02:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this. I have had the hardest time finding it lately, only reason I haven't been repurchasing. It does a great job with volume, and is the only mascara I've found to do what it does.
It stays great in the summer, something even some waterproofs fail at.
In regards to it being a bit clumpy, I do agree, however I use the Sonia Kashuk lash comb (a serious must - no spider lashes ever) so I don't have problems with clumping after using the comb. Makes my lashes so amazing.

on 3/6/2011 10:40:00 PM

i LOVE this product. i have bought it again and again and will continue to do so. i use mirinesse sexy secret weapon mascara first, then top up with this one. it gives me massive lashes with no problems of clumping, i think if you use a mascara that gives you nice fan lashes first this is perfect to add extra volume, length and colour.

I Got Given This For Christmas And To Be Perfectly Honest I Don't Get The Bad Reviews. Its An Amazing Mascara With A Very Unique Brush And I Love It. I Found Out There Is A Special Way Of Putting It On To Get The Full Effect And My Lashes Look Great. Really Love This Product!

on 9/30/2010 7:44:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

It's terribly clumpy. It gave me like four thick lashes. I don't know if there is a way to make it work but I can't be bothered. I don't want to have to try hard to get half a decent effect when there are other mascaras out there that are much easier to work with. So I didn't bother with it and then I just threw it away after it had been gathering dust for some months. What a waste of money/product.

on 9/30/2010 7:37:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really don't like this mascara. The brush is too big. The mascara clumps terribly. The formulation is too wet and makes my lashes stick together. By far the worst mascara I have ever tried.

Popular Mascaras