NYX Mega Shine - La La

4.5

on 1/24/2010 7:44:00 AM

In the tube this looks like a nice bubble gum pink color, but it doesn't show on my (very) pigmented lips at all. Other than that, it's moisturising and it isn't sticky. I think it's the least pigmented of the NYX glosses that I have.

on 1/19/2010 10:03:00 PM

Gorgeous bright pink.
This was the first NYX gloss I've ever opened in my life! I got this from MUG's store.

I wasn't even looking at the colors well, and I didn't expect it to be this pink at all.

However, on my lips, it's absolutely a beautiful cherry pink on its own.

I like to wear it on its own, or with GOSH's darling underneath for a baby pink that's absolutely perfect.

Great for it's price, great consistency.

However, my only pet peeve is that the wand doesn't pick up lots of product per swipe due to the stopper and/or bent wand.

For this price, it's worth it.

(Price is rather expensive in Canada, the stores hike it up to about $8?)

on 12/22/2009 12:24:00 PM

Love how pigmented this l/g is for only $5! I agree, this color does not come on like a bubblegum color at all. Its more subtle and enhances your natural lip color. Nothing tacky.

on 12/1/2009 5:37:00 PM

i have slightly dark pigmented lips and i just love how it looks on me, and in pictures.

on 8/29/2009 12:41:00 AM

I think this actually enhances your natural lip color. It looks nothing like the crazy bubblegum pink that it appears in the tube as on your lips. Just know that its nothing dramatic, just a nice, soft tinge of pink.

on 8/9/2009 4:52:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Gorgeous creamy sheer pink. Love it!
It really compliments my pale skin tone and I feel very girly wearing it :)

on 5/10/2009 12:33:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is a great lip gloss. When applied, it is a glossy sheer pink color. The texture is really creamy, and it glides on really well. I feel such like a girlie girl when I wear this, and I love it! :O) I got NYX's lip glosses at Ulta during their BOGO sale, plus I had a coupon for $3.50, so I paid $1.80 for each.

There is a sweet smell to it that I don't mind. It is not too strong or off putting like NYX's round lip glosses.

on 12/21/2008 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

Itīs my new favorite color! I saw this on the store and grabbed it inmediately, when I came home, with my lighting it looked a little too vibrant and I got a little scared, it was like a bright neon barbie pink!! but when I put it on my lips I fell in love, itīs a really sheer pink and I love it. Itīs a color that I would definitely buy again.

on 8/27/2008 9:06:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Gorgeous Barbie pink but SHEER with a bit of shimmer, but not overly so. I can see this shade being very wearable for all skin tones and really brightens up the face. Application is super easy with the slanted doe foot wand and the texture is exactly what all glosses should be, smooth and creamy. Love this lippie!!

on 7/9/2008 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I looove this lip gloss! It's a nice bright, but not-too-bright pinky color that's perfect for fun summer lips. At first when I saw the tube, I was a little intimidated at how bright it was. But after the application, I noticed that it was actually a bit sheer.
It looks very shiny and glossy on, and doesn't feel sticky at all. This lip gloss had a little bit of a slight sweetarts smell that I liked.

Popular Lip Glosses