December 20, 2014 | 1678 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Mega Shine - La La

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Gorgeous bright pink.
This was the first NYX gloss I've ever opened in my life! I got this from MUG's store.

I wasn't even looking at the colors well, and I didn't expect it to be this pink at all.

However, on my lips, it's absolutely a beautiful cherry pink on its own.

I like to wear it on its own, or with GOSH's darling underneath for a baby pink that's absolutely perfect.

Great for it's price, great consistency.

However, my only pet peeve is that the wand doesn't pick up lots of product per swipe due to the stopper and/or bent wand.

For this price, it's worth it.

(Price is rather expensive in Canada, the stores hike it up to about $8?)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 12:24:00 PM More reviews by bobeena

Love how pigmented this l/g is for only $5! I agree, this color does not come on like a bubblegum color at all. Its more subtle and enhances your natural lip color. Nothing tacky.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2009 5:37:00 PM More reviews by pkbamara

i have slightly dark pigmented lips and i just love how it looks on me, and in pictures.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2009 12:41:00 AM More reviews by YouthInAsia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I think this actually enhances your natural lip color. It looks nothing like the crazy bubblegum pink that it appears in the tube as on your lips. Just know that its nothing dramatic, just a nice, soft tinge of pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2009 4:52:00 AM More reviews by Roshmil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Gorgeous creamy sheer pink. Love it!
It really compliments my pale skin tone and I feel very girly wearing it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Candiez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great lip gloss. When applied, it is a glossy sheer pink color. The texture is really creamy, and it glides on really well. I feel such like a girlie girl when I wear this, and I love it! :O) I got NYX's lip glosses at Ulta during their BOGO sale, plus I had a coupon for $3.50, so I paid $1.80 for each.

There is a sweet smell to it that I don't mind. It is not too strong or off putting like NYX's round lip glosses.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2008 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Liita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Itīs my new favorite color! I saw this on the store and grabbed it inmediately, when I came home, with my lighting it looked a little too vibrant and I got a little scared, it was like a bright neon barbie pink!! but when I put it on my lips I fell in love, itīs a really sheer pink and I love it. Itīs a color that I would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2008 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Momma2myQTZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Gorgeous Barbie pink but SHEER with a bit of shimmer, but not overly so. I can see this shade being very wearable for all skin tones and really brightens up the face. Application is super easy with the slanted doe foot wand and the texture is exactly what all glosses should be, smooth and creamy. Love this lippie!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2008 3:27:00 PM More reviews by ToxicBailey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I looove this lip gloss! It's a nice bright, but not-too-bright pinky color that's perfect for fun summer lips. At first when I saw the tube, I was a little intimidated at how bright it was. But after the application, I noticed that it was actually a bit sheer.
It looks very shiny and glossy on, and doesn't feel sticky at all. This lip gloss had a little bit of a slight sweetarts smell that I liked.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2007 3:56:00 PM More reviews by vintagezombie

La La is a bright bubble gum pink. Its semi sheer, but gives a pretty hint of pink. In the tube it looks really strong and you might worry about looking a little silly, but don't sweat it, this looks really nice on. I love the tube, I think its very chic. It smells good too, sweet like strawberry starburst candy. This cost $4 at cherryculture.com, and I'll definitely be buying more colors.