BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 4/25/2015 11:50:00 AM

Powder highlighters tend to cling on to the skin in a really unnatural chalky way, but this highlighter glides on smoothly and is so easy to blend. I mix this highlighter with my liquid foundation on my hand before I apply with a brush and the results are amazing. My skin glows when I do this, and not in a fake way since the shimmer in high beam is very subtle. I think this would only yield same results for fair skin with red/cool undertones, otherwise it might look 90s frosted pink on someone with warm undertones/skin type. My skin is very dry/sensitive and this product does not dry it out at all! The only complaint I have is that the packaging of the product will definitely cause a lot of the product to go to waste. It's hard to get the liquid out :( I don't recommend buying the full size bottle because the sample lasts a very long time and it normally comes in a packaged deal with other products. My best friend came her full size bottle for free, otherwise I would never own the full size

on 4/21/2015 7:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I DONT WRITE REVIEWS but this is sooo bad for dry skin. TRUST me.. this going to be patch all around, especially for those who have eczema prone skin do not EVER try this or pay for this so not worth the money at all!!!!

My skin already has a pinkish hue to it so I wasn't sure if I would like this but I don't really have anything to complain about. I'm still experimenting with highlighters so I can't compare too much

on 4/17/2015 6:10:00 AM

I adore this liquid highlighter! I works on a variety of skin tones and brightens the skin with the most beautiful illuminated look. My only criticism is of the packaging, it is adorable and stores nicely but my concern is the more that I use up the harder it is to remove product from the small bottle, I think that a lot of product will eventually go to waste. Regardless my favourite liquid highlighter, beautiful over all blushes!

on 4/17/2015 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

I love this. It looks fantastic on my warm toned, yellow toned skin (mac nc30) which I didn't expect. I put some on my cheeks and blend it with my fingers or a brush and it looks flawlessly highlighted. However, it is very expensive compared to drug store products.

on 4/14/2015 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I was quite impressed by this highlighted. Its creamy formula was very easy to blend in. it gave my cheekbones a nice luminous glow. Yes, it does contain some type of glitter in it. Though, once it's on your face— the glitter doesn't really show. I love pairing it up with BeneFit's 'dandelion' blush :) The only cons are that — it doesn't last very long and it's quite expensive.

on 4/12/2015 3:09:00 AM

Really wanted yo like this product but cant say I do. I wanted a highlighter which gave me a dewy fresh look, something suttle. I find this to be too thick in consistency, it kind of sits my face and looks very obvious (and maybe a little greasy). With the way its packaged really does look and feel like I've applied nail polish to my face. Feels very heavy on the checks and has broken me out, yes big fat spots high up on my checks (never seen that happen before).

Only good thing about it is that it is very pigmented and lasts for hours, dont need a lot, so little goes a long way.

I Found 2 other highlighters which i am in love with, i am afraid this is just going to sit in my draw unloved and unused for eternity.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I bought the full size after I tried the sample size one. It is my first highlighter and it is easy to learn and use! I prefer the cream-to-liquid texture rather than the powder one. definitely repurchase!

on 3/30/2015 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

lovely highlight for any skin tone! gives a nice dewy look if you dot it on your cheekbones and blend it in.

on 3/1/2015 9:48:00 AM

Not my favorite. I felt the shimmer was far too chunky and ended up looking like I was wearing glitter. It looked far from natural, especially in bright daylight. Also I was unable to use it in my eye area because it would cause any makeup under it to migrate and clump.

Video Reviews & Tutorials