December 21, 2014 | 766 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - 2000 Calorie Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2014 8:22:00 AM More reviews by susierdc

Very disappointed with this mascara. It is also not cheap so I regard my money wasted. I dont advise anyone else to waste their money either! The cheaper brands are actually better!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

Max Factor 2000 calorie mascara is excellent! I am very impressed with it and most definitely will repurchase.

Pros:
*Makes my lashes very black.
*Separates them without looking clumpy.
*The formula is perfect, not too dry but not too wet either.
*I got it for £5.49 which is a very good price.
*Keeps my lashes curled & volumised.
*Doesn't end up smudged or flakey.
*I can wear it for 12 hours without it irritating my eyes.
*Easy to get off with wipes.

Cons:
*Can be a little messy to apply, I do sometimes end up having to wipe under my eyes after application.

Overall, a fantastic drugstore mascara that gives volume, keeps the curl, is cheap & doesn't smudge. Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by ChristyMakeup3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I originally was not going to get the waterproof version, but then the one that i did want was gone so i ended up w the waterproof one. the packaging i think is quite nice, simple design. the brush is so so altho it does get the product in the right place:) i was quite happy how dark the colour was, it is as promised a really black black and shows up well on my naturally thin lashes. in terms of clumping as long as u dont blink too much its fine really, w smudging i think u just hav to let it dry a little in the morning and then its ok (i hav had it smudge quite a few times tho when i was in a rush).

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2014 4:15:00 AM More reviews by ireneontiveros

I loved it the first 2 1/2 weeks... It was really dark, it made my eyelashes look like they were fake because they were so long but then the issues began. It started with the flaking and then it became too hard to put on because it dried out too fast. I really want to just find a good mascara... ugh

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by kristynad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This mascara was very dissapointing for me.

I have quite long lashes and a lot of them, so it“s not hard for me to find a mascara that I would like. The 2000 calorie seems way too wet for my liking even after a few moths of using. It doesn“t give me volume at all and it doesn“t separate the lashes very well, the length it gives is okay. It doesn“t smudge and lasts all day.

The packaging is nothing special and the price seems a bit too high as I know better mascaras that are cheaper (for example Maybelline does great ones).

Overall, this was a dissapointment and I wouldn“t buy this one again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Mimaq

I love this mascara, it gives me both length and slight volume.
the brush is skinny but not too skinny. the perfect size
this mascara reminds me of The makeup for ever smoky lash mascara.
As I mentioned earlier it gives beautiful lengthening effect and it is gentle on the lashes.
I feel that it has he perfect formula - not too dry and not too liquidy - It lasts for a long time and is perfect when used with another mascaras .

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Izzy760

I LOVE this mascara. I've repurchased this about 3 times now and over my MAC and Dior Show mascaras, this is by far my favorite. My lashes are naturally long and curled but sometimes mascara can flatten them. This keeps them curled and lifted for the whole day.
The price is amazing in the UK at £7.99 as well. Have recommended this already to all of my friends and the majority have bought it and it looks absolutely amazing.

Note: Be careful when applying as it can transfer easily onto upper lids.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2014 5:43:00 AM More reviews by AlisaEdl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the 3 mascaras that doesn't give me spider lashes. I have long lashes and every time I purchase another "awesome" mascara - they all give me those curled ends that I then have to adjust with some tweezers. Horrific. This one, L'Oreal - Voluminous mascara and Maybelline Volume Express (the original navy one) are the only three mascaras that don't curl my ends.

The only negative thing I could say about it is that it can become dry too quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by IridessaS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG mascara!
I always keep one in my makeup bag and 2 more, in case I run out!
I have skinny, medium length lashes that are very straight, no curl whatsoever. I use my Shu Uemura curler and then this mascara (the curling one) and my lashes look dramatically different! Longer (not anything too much, but still noticeable), much more thicker and the curl actually stays much longer. It can get a bit clumpy when it starts to dry out, but nothing a lash comb can't fix.
For my lashes, this works better than Dior, Giorgio Armani, YSL and other high end mascaras I've tried. I go out and spend money when a new one comes out, and before the tube gets half empty, I go back to this..

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2014 9:02:00 AM More reviews by shadwaali

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara I've heard so much about, so excited when I found it at the duty free in London. But I'm so sad, it really didn't do anything for me :/ it doesn't look like I have anything on :/ and when I try to build it up it clumps crazily and I get spider lashes