Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is just garbage! Worst gloppy, clumpy and thick mascara I've ever used. It felt like I had shades on my upper lids, they were so heavy with this crap. Very cheap looking. Tossed it..

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

Not to shabby. It defines well and adds length but doesn't last that long

I have tried almost every single mascara on the market and this is one of the best buys. I have tried the more expensive options and the drugstore options and this is my favorite drug store mascara. It is both volumizing and lengthening and gets the job done for a great price. You can always find a coupon for cover girl mascara to add on to the already great price also!

I don't like the brush on this mascara because it's too big, and I just don't think this mascara is anything special. I much prefer Covergirl's Clump Crusher in the green tube over this one. I talk about this mascara along with others ones in my video if you want to check it out.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This mascara has been a staple of mine for a long time. I always have a backup on hand. I tend to try many different mascaras but always return to this one as my "home base", if you will. I purchase this in the color "blackest black".
This mascara does not flake, clump, or dry out on me. It is not too wet or too dry for application either. I prefer this formula over the other variations such as "Lash Blast Length", etc. This makes my lashes appear longer and fuller, and the brush is easy to control. I use this as an every day mascara, but I usually do not use it for special occasions (such as performances or weddings) as it just doesn't give me enough" OOMPH." It will not give you that fake lashes look, but usually that isn't what I am going for. This mascara is great for every day use.
I will continue to repurchase. I'm also trying to figure out why I haven't posted a review on this until now, as I have been using for years.

It's just okay. It isn't clumpy, but does flake a lot at end of the day. Neither lengthens nor volumizes a lot (but I am picky since I have short, straight lashes and have tried a lottt of different mascaras). I would rather use Maybelline volum' express colossal mascara -- has a more dramatic effect.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

i already did purchase it 3 times
this mascara is just right it defines the lashes and give volume and length
my lashes are pretty full and black and it make is fuller and darker and it separate the lashes plus it does not flack and it separate the lashes for more naturel look I sometimes use it after most of my mascaras to separate the lashes
nice mascara as drug store brand

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Honestly one of the worst mascaras I've ever used. It looks amazing on other people's lashes, but it does no good on my short straight lashes.

I'm always so back and fourth when it comes to mascaras and never know which drug store brand to pick because as we all know there's always a new one on the market...that is supposed to be the new & best. Thankfully, I've found this mascara to be ONE of the best drugstore mascaras. Compared to other ones i have bought in the past this one deff does all it says. it makes my lashes (with just one coat) long, and gives them very good volume. Also this mascara doesn't give me any clumps!

Very good mascara. the wand curls my lashes and makes my eyes look gorgeous. The wand is the perfect size, and it actually lasts longer than other drug store mascara. Most just dry up in a month, but this one lasts. The wand separates my lashes really well also. I will buy it again.

Popular Mascaras