E.L.F. Concealer Brush

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

As a concealer brush, I hate this thing. It's way too small and stiff, so the concealer is just wiped away from the area I'm trying to apply it to. However, I do like this brush for putting brown eyeshadow on my outer lower lash line. I don't like putting black eyeliner there, so I use brown shadow instead, and this brush works great because it's stiff and precise. However, if you're looking for a concealer brush, do not get this. It's $1, but for its intended purpose, it's awful.

This brush is fine!
I actually use it for my eyebrows and lining my bottom lash line with eye shadow, instead of concealer.

So as a random precise brush, I'd recommend it! As a concealer brush I can't give an honest review since that's not what I use it for.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I honestly think everyone needs this brush in their collection and for just $1 there no excuse not to pick it up! This brush is sooo unbelievably versatile. The bristles are firm and dense, great for detailing any thing in your makeup routine.

Some of my uses for it:

-for applying gel eyeliner

-applying eyeshadow to my lower lash line

-cleaning up the outside of my lips with concealer

-filling my eyebrows

-dipping it in acetone and cleaning up nailpolish when painting my nails

-precisely applying bright lipstick

-applying my inner corner eyeshadow

So pretty much I have about 10 of this brush at all times LOL

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Complete fail as a concealer brush. I couldn't get it to work for any of concealers I had whether it be solid or liquid. I know others have found it good for other things, but since I got it for it's intended purpose, this is a one lippie.

This brush does not work for concealer! It's far too dense and stiff. That being said, it is THE perfect brush for gel liner!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is a great brush for almost anything but concealer! It's great for dotting on foundation, filling in your eyebrows, applying eyeshadow, and even brushing on lipstick.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great brush, but not for concealer. It's a bit too small for blemishes, but it works perfectly for applying gel eyeliner!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My first E.L.F brush and I am impressed at the quality for the price! Works perfectly for smaller blemishes. Bristles are soft and thick. Picked this up for a little more than a dollar at a store. Would buy again given the chance.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I didn't care for this brush. I think it's a bit too small (or my skin really sucks and my blemishes are too large for it). When I used it, it felt like it took twice as long and looked about half as good as the results I got from using my fingers. On the brightside, at least it was only $1.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this brush for the application of concealer after I'm done doing my brows. I love that its small because I am able to fix every single mistake I might had done as small as it might had been.

Popular Makeup Brushes