April 24, 2014 | 978 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Concealer Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I always keep a spare of this, this is a top-notch, cheap as hell brand. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by FlyLikeAG6

OK, if you can use this tiny little thing for concealer, I applaud you. But most of us look at this tiny thing and think that it is useless. Think again. This is an awesome gel liner/pencil brush! I highly recommend this brush if you want to try a gel liner but don't want to shell out the extra cash for an expensive brush. Unlike some HE gel liner brushes, these brush hairs don't separate and wash beautifully. This is also great for applying a small bit of shadow under the eye or in the corners of the eye. And for $1.00, you just can't beat it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by rhody

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Best dollar I ever spent. I LOOOOVE this brush and have purchased two back-ups. I have read that you are only supposed to put concealer on the very dark parts of your undereye circles - if you put it on the area surrounding the dark circle, it gives you that raccoon look. Well, this is the first brush that has ever allowed me to do such precise placement under my eyes. It's also excellent for covering any darkness near the tear ducts. I could think of a million uses for this brush.

I'm not sure why people are complaining about it being small - you can see through the clear packaging that it's tiny! It's small size, synthetic bristles and crazy cheap price are why I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 5:06:00 AM More reviews by RoseeO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it's too small to use as a concealer brush unless you want to cover a pimple. I use on it my brows. after I fill my eyebrows in with powder or a pencil I use this brush to apply concealer underneath my brows for a more defined, clean look. this brush is small enough to get right under the brow. I have two of these brushes and I use the other one for a lip brush. the best part is that it's only a dollar!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Reitelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have 2 of these particular brushes which I personally use with my creme eye shadows.The dense bristles are great for working in the pigment and getting it where it needs to be! I would buy them again in a heartbeat and highly recommend them.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by CrZyGrrrL479

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is awesome! I just tested it out for my brows, highlighting the inner tear ducts, and to line the top and bottom of my eyes. As for concealer, it's only great for spot or precision work and not for large areas. If you look at the brush, it's pretty obvious. So not sure why a lot of people are complaining about that lol

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2012 8:03:00 AM More reviews by MoG04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This brush is good for its uses. I even use it for highlighting on my eye. Bristles are good. It's only $1 so it's worth it...

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by clairedy6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It is way too small, long, and thin, hard to use :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I personally love the size and density of this brush because I use it to clean up my brows. It also works well as a lip brush. If you got this with the intention on using this for concealing under the eyes, it's way too small for that. It will work for spot concealing, though.

Will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by loriorio

I bought this brush to apply some white cream makeup around my eyes and on my lips for my "ganguro" look this Halloween. It did the job ok, but the brush is so small and the bristles are really stiff so it was a bit rough on my eye area. I've tried using it as a concealer brush for hard-to-reach and small breakout areas but I just don't like how it always feels like I'm just poking my face. If I use it too lightly, the product just stays on the brush and I get none on my skin. Like others, I tried this as a lip brush. Since it's so small and my lips are pretty full, I really only use it for lining them. I've also heard of people using it as an eyeliner brush and I might try using it for that. As a concealer brush, I wouldn't recommend it. But for only $1, I'm sure anyone could find some use for it.