E.L.F. Concealer Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/7/2013 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is a great brush for almost anything but concealer! It's great for dotting on foundation, filling in your eyebrows, applying eyeshadow, and even brushing on lipstick.

on 8/24/2013 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great brush, but not for concealer. It's a bit too small for blemishes, but it works perfectly for applying gel eyeliner!

on 8/21/2013 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My first E.L.F brush and I am impressed at the quality for the price! Works perfectly for smaller blemishes. Bristles are soft and thick. Picked this up for a little more than a dollar at a store. Would buy again given the chance.

on 8/15/2013 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I didn't care for this brush. I think it's a bit too small (or my skin really sucks and my blemishes are too large for it). When I used it, it felt like it took twice as long and looked about half as good as the results I got from using my fingers. On the brightside, at least it was only $1.

on 6/14/2013 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this brush for the application of concealer after I'm done doing my brows. I love that its small because I am able to fix every single mistake I might had done as small as it might had been.

on 6/1/2013 6:19:00 PM

Not sure why people are complaining that it's too small. Did they blindly pick this out and pay for it? You can clearly see what it looks like in the packaging.... That's not the brush's fault, it's the buyer's fault.

on 5/26/2013 8:35:00 PM

I don't love using this brush for concealer, since it leaves streaks on blemishes, and it's way too small for the undereye area (for me). However, this little brush is great at applying/blending eyeliner. I like applying my pencil eyeliner, then using this brush to perfect the line. I tried to use this as a lip brush, but I didn't like the results. This would probably be good for eyebrows, but for thinner brows than mine. Overall, I think this should be labeled as an eyeliner brush, not a concealer brush. But it's a good value at $1. :)

on 5/18/2013 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This brush is amazing and surprisingly cheap, quite the opposite of "you get what you pay for". Yes the brush is small (about 0.5cm), but because of the size, it allows easy control for high precision and accuracy, particularly on small blemishes or scars/imperfections.
The brush is easy to blend with and easy to hold.

Ive stopped using the MAC concealer brush and Ive bought several of these brushes for backup. The concealer being used is the MAC studio finish.

Definitely worth trying before buying a more expensive brand brush.

on 4/10/2013 11:35:00 AM

I always keep a spare of this, this is a top-notch, cheap as hell brand. Highly recommend!

on 4/8/2013 10:30:00 PM

OK, if you can use this tiny little thing for concealer, I applaud you. But most of us look at this tiny thing and think that it is useless. Think again. This is an awesome gel liner/pencil brush! I highly recommend this brush if you want to try a gel liner but don't want to shell out the extra cash for an expensive brush. Unlike some HE gel liner brushes, these brush hairs don't separate and wash beautifully. This is also great for applying a small bit of shadow under the eye or in the corners of the eye. And for $1.00, you just can't beat it.

Popular Makeup Brushes