September 1, 2014 | 1086 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Concealer Brush

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by mellifera

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I didn't care for this brush. I think it's a bit too small (or my skin really sucks and my blemishes are too large for it). When I used it, it felt like it took twice as long and looked about half as good as the results I got from using my fingers. On the brightside, at least it was only $1.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2013 9:56:00 AM More reviews by JteresaM

I use this brush for the application of concealer after I'm done doing my brows. I love that its small because I am able to fix every single mistake I might had done as small as it might had been.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by obrienm5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not sure why people are complaining that it's too small. Did they blindly pick this out and pay for it? You can clearly see what it looks like in the packaging.... That's not the brush's fault, it's the buyer's fault.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't love using this brush for concealer, since it leaves streaks on blemishes, and it's way too small for the undereye area (for me). However, this little brush is great at applying/blending eyeliner. I like applying my pencil eyeliner, then using this brush to perfect the line. I tried to use this as a lip brush, but I didn't like the results. This would probably be good for eyebrows, but for thinner brows than mine. Overall, I think this should be labeled as an eyeliner brush, not a concealer brush. But it's a good value at $1. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Insight89

This brush is amazing and surprisingly cheap, quite the opposite of "you get what you pay for". Yes the brush is small (about 0.5cm), but because of the size, it allows easy control for high precision and accuracy, particularly on small blemishes or scars/imperfections.
The brush is easy to blend with and easy to hold.

Ive stopped using the MAC concealer brush and Ive bought several of these brushes for backup. The concealer being used is the MAC studio finish.

Definitely worth trying before buying a more expensive brand brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I always keep a spare of this, this is a top-notch, cheap as hell brand. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by FlyLikeAG6

OK, if you can use this tiny little thing for concealer, I applaud you. But most of us look at this tiny thing and think that it is useless. Think again. This is an awesome gel liner/pencil brush! I highly recommend this brush if you want to try a gel liner but don't want to shell out the extra cash for an expensive brush. Unlike some HE gel liner brushes, these brush hairs don't separate and wash beautifully. This is also great for applying a small bit of shadow under the eye or in the corners of the eye. And for $1.00, you just can't beat it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by rhody

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Best dollar I ever spent. I LOOOOVE this brush and have purchased two back-ups. I have read that you are only supposed to put concealer on the very dark parts of your undereye circles - if you put it on the area surrounding the dark circle, it gives you that raccoon look. Well, this is the first brush that has ever allowed me to do such precise placement under my eyes. It's also excellent for covering any darkness near the tear ducts. I could think of a million uses for this brush.

I'm not sure why people are complaining about it being small - you can see through the clear packaging that it's tiny! It's small size, synthetic bristles and crazy cheap price are why I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 5:06:00 AM More reviews by RoseeO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it's too small to use as a concealer brush unless you want to cover a pimple. I use on it my brows. after I fill my eyebrows in with powder or a pencil I use this brush to apply concealer underneath my brows for a more defined, clean look. this brush is small enough to get right under the brow. I have two of these brushes and I use the other one for a lip brush. the best part is that it's only a dollar!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Reitelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have 2 of these particular brushes which I personally use with my creme eye shadows.The dense bristles are great for working in the pigment and getting it where it needs to be! I would buy them again in a heartbeat and highly recommend them.