October 25, 2014 | 1839 users online

Conditioner - Kiehl's - Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2008 10:39:00 PM More reviews by rvbolorin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the worst condtioners I have tried ever. It dries my hair,makes it freezy and not manageable. I blow dry my hair weekly in a salon and I usually bring my products,but with this my hair looked horrible,even when dried by the same stylist. I gave the "conditioner"to my 2 daughters-ages 18 and 10 and they didn't like it either. The bottle is about 3/4 full....a waste of money,specially considering that I had to wait almost a month because it was not inmediately available at the local Kiehls.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2008 1:43:00 AM More reviews by 1badcat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

II really like this conditioner so much. I got a sample of it and was convinced from day one! My hair was in desperate need of some serious hydration and I got it from this conditioner. This conditioner packs a serious punch when it comes to making your hair soft, manageable, and detangled. It didnít weigh my hair down at all and my hair looked really shiny. The one gripe I have is that I returned other hair products from Kiehlís that not only didnít work but gave my hair this weird wet dirt smell-yuck! The thing is that this shampoo does the same thing-Iím wondering if itís b/c itís a more natural shampoo? Iíve had that happen w/other ďnaturalĒ or ďorganicĒ hair productsÖhmmmmm?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2008 10:56:00 AM More reviews by stilamila

First of all, the scent of this product is amazing. It is lightly citrusy and fresh. The conditioner works very well for my thick, curly, slightly dry hair. It moisturizes the hair without weighing it down. However, if you are looking for heavy-duty moisture this product will not provide it, it has somewhat watery consistency and is quite light-weight.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2008 2:03:00 PM More reviews by jlawson12905

I have been using this conditioner for a couple of years now and I LOVE it! I am obsessed with having shiny, soft hair and have tried tons of high end shampoos and conditioners and this is the best Ive found. It is really rich, but rinses out easily and leaves my hair baby soft and shiny. I'll never stop looking for the next best thing, but for now I am very happy with this stuff :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2008 11:54:00 PM More reviews by sarabrown

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My hair is very, thick and wavy, sometimes curly-ish. It is not happy with the very hard water in my current locale, but this conditioner is certainly making it a lot happier. Highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2008 2:00:00 AM More reviews by housegurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only conditioner that works on my hair! I've tried Kerastase, Prive, Aveda, Frederic Fekkai.. you name it. I find that this one conditions my hair the most. I have very dry, fine hair and it gives it the right moisture without weighing it down. I ran out of my tube a couple of weeks ago and had to use my other conditioner for a few days until I could buy a new one. I noticed my hair wasn't as soft and manageable. I will be sticking to this conditioner for a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2008 10:41:00 PM More reviews by echoluster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Already purchased multiple times. I had made the switch to Kiehl's Tea Tree Oil Shampoo and decided to try their conditioner as well. I agree that this is a bit pricey, but to me, it's pretty much perfect. Scent is light and pleasant, formula is moisturizing and doesn't weigh hair down, which is good because I tend to use conditioner almost all over (I know I'm technically not supposed to but I have dryness nearer my scalp). I just started a bottle of a new Kenra formula, and I think I might go back to Kiehl's.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2008 1:31:00 AM More reviews by mushymamma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Overrated and overpriced. Didn't strip my hair of moisture, nor did it moisturize it all that much. I have color-treated and highlighted hair, on the dry side. This was *just* okay and nothing more. And CRAZY expensive for what it does. Herbal Essences and Suave have products that smell just as nice and moisturize just as much (if not more). I fell for the hype but definitely *won't* re-purchase. Better stuff at Target for far less money--and I love quite a few of Kieh's products. Just not this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2008 1:32:00 PM More reviews by shouston

I having been using this shampoo and conditioner for about 2 months now and really like it. My hair is long, fairly thick and color treated. After using it my hair feels cleansed, hydrated but not weighed down at all. Most importantly, I think that it has made my hair healthier. The fragrance is nice and light. Although it is pricey, a little of each really goes a long way. I live in a humid climate but I havent taken it through summer yet to see how it does with the humidity, but as of now I highly recommend both the shampoo and conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2008 11:20:00 PM More reviews by nolartist

this is a great conditioner!! I used it when my hair felt incredibly dry, and it definitely did the job, It became very soft and silky feeling. I would definitely recommend it!