MAC Face and Body Foundation

Water, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Talc, Tocopherol, Tocopherol Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange), Fusanus Spicatus Wood oil, Xantham Gum, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens]

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

When they say sheer coverage they REALLY mean it. I wanted something light weight and easy for more natural makeup days but I've had tinted moisturizers with better coverage than this. I even attempted to build it up but no matter how much I used it still looked like I had nothing on...and not in the good way. Considering the price, I don't think it's worth the buy. The squeeze type bottle is handy but the foundation is so runny and watery that it gets everywhere when you squeeze it out. The one thing I did enjoy about this though was that it comes in a pure white shade for mixing.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is a really peculiar product and I didn't really appreciate it until after I ran out of it.
I can't give this a high score because it's only gonna work for a select few individuals. You're going to have to sport excellent skin, that's not too oily - otherwise the product is going to look too dewy and if your skin is too dry the product just doesn't have the staying power to last you through the day.

I can only imagine this being used as a light- barely there kind of every day 'colour'. This isn't foundation and offers little to no coverage.

I bought this foundation before i moved to live in Bangkok, Thailand for six months. I figured I would need a lightweight foundation. Yes, this product is very lightweight - it feels like pigmented water. For that reason, it felt like I was barely putting anything on my skin. Bangkok is extremely hot; within a couple hours, this foundation had completely melted off my skin everyday. If i touched my face with a tissue, the tissue would be orange. So, this is not an ideal foundation for hot, humid places; you HAVE to use a powder with it if you live in a warm climate.

However, I took this foundation home to Dallas, TX for a couple weeks where it is quite cold in the winter. In this colder climate, this foundation was a dream; it made my skin feel soft and dewy. But because I live in Southern California, where it is not very cold, i will not be purchasing this foundation again. Because it is so lightweight, I believe it is the perfect foundation for a teenage girl getting introduced to makeup, or a woman with zero skin problems and no blemishes or redness that needs to be covered.

I tried this product out after i bought it from my local house of fraser.
Thank goodness they have a returns policy!
It was like literally just applying sheer glue over my skin. Sticky, translucent and flaky after a few minutes.

I used this foundation on summer. It is really nice and light texture, but it is not the best solution if you have oily T zone like me. I was a little shiny. It looks really nice on picture. If you have dry skin, go for it.

This is a great everyday foundation or for people who have good skin and can pull this off as it's very sheer but still a lil build able. On days when I wanna go for a natural look, this is the perfect foundation. It gives such a dewy glow to my face and is quite long-lasting. I just add a bit of concealer to my blemishes and I'm done. And for dry skin people like me, this is just amazing. It does not cling to dry patches at all and gives life to my full skin. Packaging is also quite convenient, you can pour the perfect amount. Definitely recommend this to all reading this. x

I really like this, its not full coverage at all but leaves a really nice, natural finish to the skin, very easy to throw on, bit of concealer where needed and some powder. There's no hassle with it at all. I bought this almost a year ago and although the bottle was tiny I still have a decent amount left and i use it regularly. I found a dupe for it though, soap and glory's make yourself youthful CC cream, doesn't come in the range of shades as mac face and body but if you can find one to match you its the same consistency as this and i find it has the same effect on my skin.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

After so many years of trying out different foundations (I am 53), I can say that I always come back to this and even more so now that I'm older. It gives a beautiful light to medium coverage that looks more natural than any other foundation on my mostly normal skin. As I get older I find that heavy foundations emphasize lines and look like masks but not Face and Body. I love the bottle because it's light weight for travel and functions well. I will always have a bottle of this on hand. Holy Grail for me.

I love this foundation! I've tried so many drugstore and high end foundations trying to find one that doesn't look like a mask or emphasize my dry patches. Face & body looks just like skin and evens out my skin tone without feeling heavy. I mix N1 and white depending on the time of year. I apply it with my fingers instead of a beauty blender or brush- it seems to give more coverage this way.

I know the packaging doesn't look glamourous- but it allows you to dispense the amount you need (unlike some pumps and regular bottles). It does leave a shiny finish- which is great if you like a dewy look or have dry skin, but if you ave oily skin it may not be the best fit.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Okay, so basically let's start off with if I ran out I wouldn't buy it again. Having said that personally I think it's just okay. It is a light coverage foundation but it is buildable to I'd say medium coverage? I'm used to the whole full face shabang.. I'm the type that will never go out without makeup on hence I'm surprised I liked this product. Having said that I wouldn't repurchase it only because it's boring? There's no wow factor. However I feel like a lot of people would love this foundation.. people with amazing skin/normal skin or even slightly problematic skin would like it. Definitely not for people who want mad coverage. It does get quite messy but they give you loooadsss for the price so who cares, eh?

Video Reviews & Tutorials