December 20, 2014 | 1536 users online

Polishes - Essie - Lady Like

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 6:42:00 AM More reviews by fashionbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This colour is gorgeous. I needed only 2 coats and it went on beautifully. It is a lovely formula, easy to use even for clumsy people like me. The colour is a beautiful autumny/wintery type, a sort of pink lilac nude. I just love it and will definitely feel comfortable wearing this to work. Just buy it. It's a keeper and the formula is perfection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by DoraZ

I'm not usually a fan of more opaque polish colors and some of these cooler toned, greyish polishes tend to give me the "dead hand" look but I have to say I really like this one! It's got enough pink in it to look pretty on my fingers. Like another reviewer mentioned, I was a bit put off after applying the first coat (streaks galore!) but then I applied the second and everything blended together really well. Oh, and I love how quickly and evenly Essie polishes seem to dry, btw!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 2:06:00 PM More reviews by danai

This is a fantastic color, especially if you want to keep your manicure suitable for a conservative professional workplace, without compromising with the usual, boring nude/beige/off white. The shade has been described perfectly below so I'll only add that I wholeheartedly recommend this. Perfect shade for when you want elegant, but with a twist.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 1:04:00 AM More reviews by CristiK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my all time favourites. The colour is gorgeous and appears pink, lavender, greyish, beige, etc. depending on the light. Such a soft subtle colour and always pretty, never boring. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2012 9:13:00 AM More reviews by Cassiegarcia128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first Essie nail polish. And I love everything about it. the only problem I had, which no one else seems to, is it chips so easily. Maybe a day with base and top coat only hours with nothing. I think it may have been the batch I got my bottle from. But I love this color and will continue to wear it chips and all.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by gnomixa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the polish.The color is both unique and office appropriate - sort of milky mauve. I got the drugstore version of it and can not comment on the wear yet - I just applied it last night.

The only negative thing I have observed is that these types of milky colors seem to be trickier to apply; but after 2 coats it is perfectly opaque.

I have no dupes of this in my stash so I am glad I got this.

UPDATE:
The wear is great! I wore this for 7 days with little noticeable signs of wear. What a gem! I might get a back up bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2012 1:34:00 AM More reviews by jjhoang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's a lilac-y pink color. The formula is really nice. Perfect for any occasion. Go buy it now!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by sofiavasil8

Goes on great.. Color is gorgeous!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't think I was going to like this polish at first coat. After I applied the second coat I liked it much better. Essie's formula goes on like a dream, I'm a fan of these polishes!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by MapleBlossom2

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it! Thanks to the reviewer who called this Demure Vixen minus the shimmer--you set me on the path to find this. I also have and love Rescue Grunge, Revlon Grey Suede, Essie Demure Vixen, Butter London Yummy Mummy, and OPI's Tickle My France-y. If you like those, you will love this!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No