Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

on 2/24/2013 8:52:00 PM

Not very pigmented at all, comes out more dark grey-like even after a few coats. Smudges very easily. The little sponge on the butt of the pencil I can't even use as it is stuck to the cap and won't come out. Got this for free so I'm extremely glad I didn't waste money on buying it. It's rubbish don't buy it!

on 1/26/2013 8:12:00 PM

This was my very first makeup product and it turned me away from makeup and I didn't start using it again till 2-3 years later! This has to best the worst eyeliner I've ever bought.
It runs and smudges after a couple minutes. If there are moments where it doesn't runs or smudges, it disappears in an hour or so! Pigmented? Took me forever to get color on my lids and waterline! When I twisted up for more eyeliner, it doesn't go down! So be sure to make sure how much product you're going to use cause it's not going down again! (But I will have no clue why you would buy this anyway).
If you're a novice at makeup, please don't buy this one eyeliner. These automatic eyeliner pencils are supposed to be easy to use for beginners and experts, but this Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus eyeliner is terrible for anyone!

on 1/26/2013 2:48:00 PM

I'm surprised by the bad reviews! I bought this in Midnight Blue and loved it so much that I went back and got the black and dark brown colors as well. This liner makes it extremely easy for me to achieve a nice, thin line, right along my lash line. It's easy to build for a thicker line too. I don't normally touch my eyes during the day, so I don't have any problem with smudging like others have said.
I love that it is self sharpening. I will definitely buy this product again!

on 1/24/2013 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I bought this at Costco, a package of 3 for $9.90. It's been years since I wore eyeliner, but lack of recent practice was not a problem. It went on smoothly, and I had no trouble getting the line thinner and thicker where I wanted.

Unfortunately, if I as much as touched my eyelid the liner would transfer to my finger, risking getting black smears on my clothes. I distinctly recall using pencil liners in the past that did not do this, and of course liquid liner, the kind I learned to use first, never ever will do this.

Anybody want 2 unopened and unused pencils?

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This eyeliner is horrible, Smudges like crazy and does not last on waterline for anything. Definatley will not repurchase.

on 11/30/2012 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Certainly not a remarkable product. It hardly shows up, and don't even try putting it on the waterline or corners of eyes, It will last for about 2 minutes.

on 11/28/2012 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Honestly, I wish I could give it higher than a 2, buy I couldn't being myself to put a 3. This is a eyeliner I thought I'd try since the price wasn't too bad, but the color didn't transfer very well, especially on my waterline, and it faded after an hour or two. It worked all right though on the top, but I wouldn't recommend it to be a bottom lash or waterline eyeliner

on 11/21/2012 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

it is okay, i am using it until it runs out. i want to try the revlon colorstay crayon eyeliner though :-)

TIPS: apply on your waterline, not under.

One of the worst eyeliners i have ever used. Just smears and smudges and hour after putting it on and i don't have oily skin, i wasn't touching my face or sweating. I sticking to my Revlon products that's what i get for trying something different.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Didn't care for this product at all really. I was rather disappointed with it. It doesn't go on dramatic or dark or anything really. It doesnt work for my waterline which is a must for me considering I don't put it on anywhere other than the waterline on my lower lids. Sad :/ Also, I had to press REALLY hard just to get a little color! Will not be buying again .