Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This eyeliner is horrible, Smudges like crazy and does not last on waterline for anything. Definatley will not repurchase.

on 11/30/2012 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Certainly not a remarkable product. It hardly shows up, and don't even try putting it on the waterline or corners of eyes, It will last for about 2 minutes.

on 11/28/2012 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Honestly, I wish I could give it higher than a 2, buy I couldn't being myself to put a 3. This is a eyeliner I thought I'd try since the price wasn't too bad, but the color didn't transfer very well, especially on my waterline, and it faded after an hour or two. It worked all right though on the top, but I wouldn't recommend it to be a bottom lash or waterline eyeliner

on 11/21/2012 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

it is okay, i am using it until it runs out. i want to try the revlon colorstay crayon eyeliner though :-)

TIPS: apply on your waterline, not under.

One of the worst eyeliners i have ever used. Just smears and smudges and hour after putting it on and i don't have oily skin, i wasn't touching my face or sweating. I sticking to my Revlon products that's what i get for trying something different.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Didn't care for this product at all really. I was rather disappointed with it. It doesn't go on dramatic or dark or anything really. It doesnt work for my waterline which is a must for me considering I don't put it on anywhere other than the waterline on my lower lids. Sad :/ Also, I had to press REALLY hard just to get a little color! Will not be buying again .

on 11/2/2012 5:56:00 PM

This is my go-to eyeliner because of the ease of application. Most shades tend to be slightly "creamy," so they go on gently, without tugging at the delicate skin of your eyelid. It's easy to do a subtle application or build up a thicker line. I never use the smudging tip at the other end, but I still like this product since there's no need to sharpen it, the colors are good, and the price is right. Only minor downside is that it wears off partially by the end of the day. I can never master liquid liners, so this is easy for me.

i really like this eyeliner for my top eyelids, but it is AWFUL for your waterline since it fades rather quickly. this does glide on really smoothly and i love that i don't have to look for a pencil sharpener when this gets dull.

on 8/3/2012 10:03:00 PM

Wow! I think this is the creamiest eyeliner I've ever tried! It glides on so smoothly, and the pigmentation is just awesome! I don't think it would last very long because it's so creamy, but I haven't tried wearing it all day. You can make a thin or thick line, and winged eyeliner is very easy to do with this. Amazing! :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Now, I see so many people LOVE this product! But me... not so much.
Pros
-Smudgey thing helps
-Nice texture
-Stay on upper lash line
-nice color range
Cons
-HORRIBLE on waterline
-smudges easily
Now the cons are things I look for! But this did not deliver! I will purchase again for ULL !