October 30, 2014 | 1677 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Olive Body Butter

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2012 1:54:00 AM More reviews by buffydoggy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love, love, love the olive body butter by Body Shop. I buy several of these when they have the BOGO sale (and only then otherwise I think the price isn't worth it). I, personally, do not like a lot of scent or anything fruity or overly nutty, so the olive works for me. It has a pleasant, faint smell that goes away after an hour or so. It moisturizes my very dry skin and seems to last on my body until the next shower. I will continue to look for the sales to purchase more!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by charday

The scent is lovely yet not overpowering. While the scent slowly fades away, you will still be able to smell a hint of it several hours after application. I apply mine right after bath in the morning and the scent remains until late in the afternoon. It's also a great moisturizer. As for the price, I can say its quite affordable given the scent and moisturizing effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by gpgroupie1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite Body Shop Body Butter! The scent is very pleasant, and unintrusive to the other fragrances I like to wear. This butter has a nice weight to it, and obsorbs rather quickly. It leaves your skin moisturized without it getting greasy. It is perfect for winter months, when you need a little bit more than a lotion. All in all, an excellent body butter!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2011 2:11:00 PM More reviews by sunnygator007

I think this may be my new fav body butter! Smell is lovely-- not overpowering but very fresh and clean. Absorbs quickly and like all butters-- moisturizes very well and makes your skin super soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Nitala

My favourite body butter from The Body Shop. The scent is not overpowering and I find it moisturizing while also being easy to spread (compared to, say, the hemp one which is the most moisturizing to me but it's thicker and more difficult to spread.)
I will definitely buy this again, even at full price. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by duchy13

Lovely and rich, love the fragrance. A bit overpriced for something you may want to use everyday

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2010 1:23:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love olive oil as a beauty product, so I was excited to try this body butter out. It's a great basic moisturizer, the scent is subtle and pleasant, it doesn't smell anything like olive oil to me. I use this on my legs and arms only, it's not an intensive healer.. my hands require something a little more moisturizing, so I stick to the shea body butter for that. I would repurchase because this is something you can't go wrong with!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2010 1:25:00 PM More reviews by leyan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

great smell but is not overpowering and doesn't linger for too long, which is good, also doesn't clash with most perfumes.
Doesn't moisturize enough tho. Back to cocoa and coconut for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Ethabella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love TBS body butters and want to try as many of them as possible! For some reason, it seems that every one I've tried has a slightly different texture. However, the Olive one has the type of texture that I prefer over some of the others. It's not very moisturizing for my feet, but it works pretty well for the rest of my body. I like the Olive scent, it's very subtle!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2010 12:59:00 AM More reviews by retrokitty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the body shop products. But it's usually a love/hate thing for me and their products being a hit or miss. I stay true to their hemp body butter and hand lotion. But I do like to venture out and try their other body butters, this being one of them. I love clean scents and was excited to receive this one. Thinking it would smell similiar to the hemp. But it's nothing like that. It's not a nice green scent, at least in my opinion. So I sent it back. Keeping true to my old fav, hemp.