August 22, 2014 | 1871 users online

Fragrances - Narciso Rodriguez - eau de toilette

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by gpgroupie1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love fragrances, so I'm going to have to preface every fragrance review with this: PLEASE GO OUT AND TRY IT ON FIRST!!!!! Fragrances react differently on different people. Something that smells amazing on other people, does NOT mean it will work for you.

That being said, this EDT is one of my signature scents! My ex boyfriends remember me by this purfume. It is very distinguished, sofhisticated, and stays on very well. Everything I could ask for in a fragrance.

I would recommend wearing it on a night out, and in the winter. Great job Narciso! I love this fragrance so very much!

Top Note: Rose, Peach Pulp
Middle Note: Gentle Amber
Base Note: Patchouli, Sandalwood, Musk

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by shopgirlmakeup

Love this! There is not another scent like it. It's unique and extremely sexy yet very wearable during the day. It is definitely a strong spicy kind of smell, but not overpowering or offensive. I am thinking of trying EDP and hoping that might last longer but heard the EDP doesn't smell quite the same. I got the 1oz size bottle from Sephora which is a great size to travel with. Love the black packaging as well! Also love the fact it is not over hyped such as the D &G light blue which everyone has, hope it stays that way.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by attieli

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I can't believe I fell for the hype. From first sniff I wasn't impressed, but like any perfume, I decided to give it time. Four hours later, I still do not like this at all. It's not a terrible smell, but it's sort of one-dimensional, just musk that's almost masculine. I learned after some quick research on fragantica.com that SJP Lovely is considered a cheaper alternative to this. I had SJP Lovely and didn't like it all that well so I gave it away. Go figure. I would recommend smelling this and trying it on first before buying. Anyhow, I'm either going to swap this or give it away.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Tigerlilyfeet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I prefer the EDT of this over the EDP which is odd because you would think that the EDP would last longer but it doesn't! I don't understand the hype AT ALL with this scent however. I love musk in perfume but I suppose I want my perfume to have more than just musk. That's all I smell in this, just Egyptian Musk. It's a nice musk though, it's clean, fresh and such a great skin scent. I think musk is one of those notes that honestly change with body heat, chemistry, the weather, etc. I believe all perfumes do but musk seems to be high on the list of chameleons. I also think this stuff is over priced for what it is! It smells identical to SJP's Lovely which is half the price and honestly more complex with better longevity too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by anonymiss321321

When I first spray this on me I don't like the smell, it's harsh, but after it dries it's the most amazing smelling perfume ever! It's a woody, musky fragrance that isn't too girly smelling but very sophisticated, mysterious, and sexy. I can see older women liking this more so than younger women, but I'm young and I love it. My only problem is that I can't get this perfume to stay! No matter what I do, 6-7 sprays lasts only a couple hours. I wish they made an EDP of this. The pink bottle (EDP) is totally different in my opinion, too flowery for me. Anyway, I will repurchase if I can figure out how to make it stay longer!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2010 10:33:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

This smells great, but does not last as long as the EDP.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by felicityc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favourite perfume of all time! I have 3 or 4 that I alternate between but this is definitely the nicest. Just for reference my others that I'm using at the moment are Chloe & Agent Provocateur so these are ovbiously the kind of scents I go for, I guess you would call them floral & musky?

Anyway, this bottle has lasted me ages, I haven't tried the pink one which I'm guessing is a stronger scent but this one is really lovely and the chunky bottle is really nice to use, love!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2010 4:21:00 PM More reviews by blueoceanoon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was doing my best to like this perfume. The mistake I did was buying it after I sniffed over 20+ different perfumes. Sure my nose couldn't tell a thing :( What a waste of money. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it smells great on others and hence the good reviews. It's all about body chemistry and this doesn't work well AT ALL on me. Oh yuck!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2010 10:03:00 AM More reviews by soclutch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE IT!!! I just wish the scent lasted longer. I like this so much better than the EDP. I received a giant bottle of the EPD and I have no idea what to do with it. To me it smells like latex compared to the EDT one, but when I wear both I still receive compliments and apparently I am the only one who notices the difference between the scents. Get the EDT over the EDP.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by matissia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Of all my perfumes, Narciso Rodriguez EDT is my favorite for fall and winter!

Sexy, mysterious, amazing, absolutely wonderful!

Try it!