NARS The Multiple in Orgasm

3.6

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Cetyl Acetate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Isopropyl Lanolate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan, Bha. May Contain: Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 45380 (Red 22 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30 Lake), Ci 17200 (Red 33 Lake), Ci 15880 (Red 34 Lake), Ci 12085 (Red 36), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 75470 (Carmine).

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love this product! It makes for such a beautiful blush and lipstick, especially when I am tanned. I had some frustration with learning how to apply it as a blush, but now that I don't wear foundation, just concealer, there isn't anything to "mess up" if I quickly draw it on and just blend in quickly. I really dislike the powder form of this blush, it is a glittery mess. But this formula produces a sophisticated complex shade and I love it.

Update: sigh. I really wish I still loved this. It's meh to me now. Yes, the shade is lovely. The formula is a bit dry, and just kind of sits on top of the skin. Secondly, the shimmer, once blended in, sits on top looking like gold glitter chunks. Meh. The idea is lovely, the execution is just not there for me. I want to achieve glowy cheeks, but I will stick to adding highlighter on top of my matte and satin blushes.

on 1/5/2013 5:40:00 PM

I opted to get The Multiple because I tend to prefer a creamy texture for blushes and I do actually like the color when lightly applied to my lips. After using the multiple several times I realized that I chose wrong. Orgasm is a great color because I don't like a heavy blush and my cheeks are always a little rosy anyway so I like how Orgasm just plays that up and looks more natural than a lot on me. The multiple has a little shine to it and goes on nicely, I just swipe it on and follow up with a fluffy brush and I love the way it looks once it goes on......the problem is it actually staying on. This stuff disappears so fast I feel like if I stood in front of the mirror I could actually watch it as it goes. Putting powder over it even very lightly, takes away the bit of shine that it has which is why I got it, and it still didn't help very much. I read a few places it helps to put it over blush to help it stay, but I find that just entirely defeats the point it that it is supposed to be blush and I'm not supposed to have use two products instead of one. I'll just stick with the regular blush which is quite a bit cheaper and lasts for hours.

on 12/19/2012 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I stinking LOVE this product!!!
NARS multiple in Orgasm is meant to be used on the cheeks, lips and eyes but most people just use it as a cream blush for their cheeks.
Well, I used to do that but one day I rubbed a little on my finger and dabbed it on my eyelids and lips as well, and it gave me the most ethereal glow, I couldn't believe it.
On the cheeks: dewy, glowy, radiant
On the eyes: dewy, shiny, natural. Don't put too much, set it with a translucent powder and it won't crease. Similar to MAC's Rubenesque paint pot.
On the lips: surprisingly not drying, pretty moist... More so than many of my lipsticks, thin, very comfortable to wear, natural radiance. Similar to MAC's Sandy B lipstick in color.
On my young skin, this highlights its youthful appearance with the gold sheen.
I found that using the same product on my cheeks, eyes and lips makes for such an incredible put together glow and overall color to the face.
When I pack a travel makeup bag, this is ALWAYS the highlight, using this product is always a pleasure.
It's pricey, at around $40, but this will last you a really long time. It's packaging is sleek and convenient. A great makeup item that every girl needs in her possession. XO

on 11/17/2012 5:32:00 PM

Got to add to the chorus of the unhappy on this one.

I love the powder blush, lasts for ages, looks gorgeous, I mean seriously, for me this blush is worth the hype. I find that no other blush looks this good on me, Orgasm is the failsafe blush for me!

The multiple seemed like such a good buy for me. The colour is amazing and I love multi use products, the only issue is the formula. It's like a super smooth frosty cream to powder formula - goes on to the lips nicely, the eyes nicely but it comes off fast and it creases like hell on the eyes.

On cheeks it is blotchy as hell when I put it on, so annoying - why!? If it wasn't for this then I would be fine with it but it's just blotchy and that really annoys me because when I try to layer it over the blush it just ruins it.
Benefits Watts up is my next stop for a beautiful highlighter as that looks like just what I want. I'm really disappointed in this product because the concept is so awesome and the colour is so so pretty - just poor execution. I also have a NARS multiple which is more like a stain - it was limited edition from a few years back, luckily this product is a hit so it's not all bad :-)

on 8/13/2012 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Perfect glow! One coat of this is just a super light highlighter, but two coats and the color pops. If combined with the orgasm blush, the blush actually shows up on tanned skin. I use this alone for 2 minute makeup. I used surf spray to make waves, black eye shadow as a smokey eyeliner and put this on my cheeks and lips, and got so many compliments. Wearing it on my cheeks really makes my eyes standout.The price is a bit much but Nars truly does give a glow that's unique to its company alone. This lasts around seven hours when not layered with other products.

EDIT: The weather was a bit cold today and my skin is dry. This made my skin look moisturized without feeling sticky so it's a keeper. I need to try g-spot now.

on 8/8/2012 10:28:00 PM

I love this stuff. I use it as blush. I wear a lot of sunscreen, so, during the day, I can't wear powder blush. This goes on smoothly and blends easily. And Orgasm lives up to the hype...it is so flattering. I'm so pale, but I still don't need much of this. Also, it must be great quality because I left it in my car once in July...I was sure it was destroyed...it was a little melty on top, but it was fine,,,nothing about the consistency changed. Great stuff.

on 7/31/2012 8:15:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have had this for more than four months. First off, just need to state that I don't use much make up. So when I went into Sephora and they showed me this, I liked the thought that I could use it for everything since I don't really like using a lot of make up. Okay so the good things about this is first, it will last you pretty long, even if you use it daily. My friend purchased one about the same week when I purchased mine and she uses it religiously and she still has a lot of it left. Next, it does what they say it does. You can use it as a blush, eyeshadow and on your lips. It would just depend on your skin and how you choose to apply and blend it in. I have fair skin so when I use this it is pretty obvious, so I use a sponge to blend it in well. And lastly, it is a really beautiful and subtle color and the packaging is elegant in my opinion. Now the downside to it would be it tends to feel really greasy sometimes, which makes it more difficult for me to blend it in. It tends to make my skin look oily, which it isn't normally. Also I try to keep it in a cool spot, cause it melts if it gets too hot in some instances. It is somewhat pricey, but then again it will last you a long time so that's alright I guess. Lastly, it is pretty sticky for my taste so once I finish this, I probably won't be purchasing this again and try the other Orgasm products instead.

on 7/16/2012 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This blush gives a lovely glow. I wanted to pass on a tip from Goss Makeup Artist. He suggests using this multiple - all over your face - before foundation. Warning - go lightly. Very lightly. And experiment first. You might want to restrict the look for evening - very pretty for an evening out. But a light layering under foundation also plays up your natural summer color - and I've used during the day with tinted moisturizer on top.

This is a great all-in-one product. Although I still can't get it out of my head that NARS is ridiculously expensive, I did purchase this product three years ago and still have TONS of it left. I really don't think I will ever run out of it. The packaging is great, with a swirl of your blush brush, a swoop over your eyelids or a swipe over your lips, this product really does it all. Perfect for that after-the-beach look or to freshen up after a long day, NARS orgasm will have you saying 'Oh-la-la'!

on 6/13/2012 8:13:00 AM

I wanted to love this product mainly due to lusted after it for so long. I'm sad to say it didn't live up to the hype for me.
The colour is beautiful but the product when applied to the skin is greasy and once blended it seems to loose pigment and vanish on the skin leaving a cheap looking shimmer that sinks into pours and highlights them.
If the cream blush/multiple had a stronger pigment i wouldn't be leaving such a low rating. For the price it costs i expect a lot more. I've used cheaper cream blushes that are better than this.
I love the colours in the other NARS multiples, but due to the experience i have with the orgasm shade i'm put off trying any more.

Popular Blush Products