January 31, 2015 | 929 users online

Blush - NARS - The Multiple in Orgasm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by leeesuhx3

I stinking LOVE this product!!!
NARS multiple in Orgasm is meant to be used on the cheeks, lips and eyes but most people just use it as a cream blush for their cheeks.
Well, I used to do that but one day I rubbed a little on my finger and dabbed it on my eyelids and lips as well, and it gave me the most ethereal glow, I couldn't believe it.
On the cheeks: dewy, glowy, radiant
On the eyes: dewy, shiny, natural. Don't put too much, set it with a translucent powder and it won't crease. Similar to MAC's Rubenesque paint pot.
On the lips: surprisingly not drying, pretty moist... More so than many of my lipsticks, thin, very comfortable to wear, natural radiance. Similar to MAC's Sandy B lipstick in color.
On my young skin, this highlights its youthful appearance with the gold sheen.
I found that using the same product on my cheeks, eyes and lips makes for such an incredible put together glow and overall color to the face.
When I pack a travel makeup bag, this is ALWAYS the highlight, using this product is always a pleasure.
It's pricey, at around $40, but this will last you a really long time. It's packaging is sleek and convenient. A great makeup item that every girl needs in her possession. XO

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by ammit1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Got to add to the chorus of the unhappy on this one.

I love the powder blush, lasts for ages, looks gorgeous, I mean seriously, for me this blush is worth the hype. I find that no other blush looks this good on me, Orgasm is the failsafe blush for me!

The multiple seemed like such a good buy for me. The colour is amazing and I love multi use products, the only issue is the formula. It's like a super smooth frosty cream to powder formula - goes on to the lips nicely, the eyes nicely but it comes off fast and it creases like hell on the eyes.

On cheeks it is blotchy as hell when I put it on, so annoying - why!? If it wasn't for this then I would be fine with it but it's just blotchy and that really annoys me because when I try to layer it over the blush it just ruins it.
Benefits Watts up is my next stop for a beautiful highlighter as that looks like just what I want. I'm really disappointed in this product because the concept is so awesome and the colour is so so pretty - just poor execution. I also have a NARS multiple which is more like a stain - it was limited edition from a few years back, luckily this product is a hit so it's not all bad :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Rhonda2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Perfect glow! One coat of this is just a super light highlighter, but two coats and the color pops. If combined with the orgasm blush, the blush actually shows up on tanned skin. I use this alone for 2 minute makeup. I used surf spray to make waves, black eye shadow as a smokey eyeliner and put this on my cheeks and lips, and got so many compliments. Wearing it on my cheeks really makes my eyes standout.The price is a bit much but Nars truly does give a glow that's unique to its company alone. This lasts around seven hours when not layered with other products.

EDIT: The weather was a bit cold today and my skin is dry. This made my skin look moisturized without feeling sticky so it's a keeper. I need to try g-spot now.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by emkenn

I love this stuff. I use it as blush. I wear a lot of sunscreen, so, during the day, I can't wear powder blush. This goes on smoothly and blends easily. And Orgasm lives up to the hype...it is so flattering. I'm so pale, but I still don't need much of this. Also, it must be great quality because I left it in my car once in July...I was sure it was destroyed...it was a little melty on top, but it was fine,,,nothing about the consistency changed. Great stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Mascarra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have had this for more than four months. First off, just need to state that I don't use much make up. So when I went into Sephora and they showed me this, I liked the thought that I could use it for everything since I don't really like using a lot of make up. Okay so the good things about this is first, it will last you pretty long, even if you use it daily. My friend purchased one about the same week when I purchased mine and she uses it religiously and she still has a lot of it left. Next, it does what they say it does. You can use it as a blush, eyeshadow and on your lips. It would just depend on your skin and how you choose to apply and blend it in. I have fair skin so when I use this it is pretty obvious, so I use a sponge to blend it in well. And lastly, it is a really beautiful and subtle color and the packaging is elegant in my opinion. Now the downside to it would be it tends to feel really greasy sometimes, which makes it more difficult for me to blend it in. It tends to make my skin look oily, which it isn't normally. Also I try to keep it in a cool spot, cause it melts if it gets too hot in some instances. It is somewhat pricey, but then again it will last you a long time so that's alright I guess. Lastly, it is pretty sticky for my taste so once I finish this, I probably won't be purchasing this again and try the other Orgasm products instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Stanwyck

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

This blush gives a lovely glow. I wanted to pass on a tip from Goss Makeup Artist. He suggests using this multiple - all over your face - before foundation. Warning - go lightly. Very lightly. And experiment first. You might want to restrict the look for evening - very pretty for an evening out. But a light layering under foundation also plays up your natural summer color - and I've used during the day with tinted moisturizer on top.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by richellealexis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great all-in-one product. Although I still can't get it out of my head that NARS is ridiculously expensive, I did purchase this product three years ago and still have TONS of it left. I really don't think I will ever run out of it. The packaging is great, with a swirl of your blush brush, a swoop over your eyelids or a swipe over your lips, this product really does it all. Perfect for that after-the-beach look or to freshen up after a long day, NARS orgasm will have you saying 'Oh-la-la'!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2012 8:13:00 AM More reviews by JINXUK

I wanted to love this product mainly due to lusted after it for so long. I'm sad to say it didn't live up to the hype for me.
The colour is beautiful but the product when applied to the skin is greasy and once blended it seems to loose pigment and vanish on the skin leaving a cheap looking shimmer that sinks into pours and highlights them.
If the cream blush/multiple had a stronger pigment i wouldn't be leaving such a low rating. For the price it costs i expect a lot more. I've used cheaper cream blushes that are better than this.
I love the colours in the other NARS multiples, but due to the experience i have with the orgasm shade i'm put off trying any more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2012 10:22:00 AM More reviews by asporkin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I never would've considered buying this but so glad I did (and will certainly buy again). I went a little Multiple-mad when the product first came out years ago, have used my 4-5 since - they reallly last - but have no particular affection for the product. I also have the Orgasm powder blush which is also good enough but doesn't move the earth for me. Actually prefer MAC Dainty for the same result.

I was wandering Sephora with a friend who was looking for new blush, tried it and fell in love with it instantly. She urged me to try it too. And it was a pretty magical moment. On us at least, the Multiple version lends a warm, glow from within look. Blend the edges with a wedge sponge. If you want it a little more defined, pop some Orgasm or Dainty powder on top. But it's terrific solo and can work with pinks, corals, oranges; it's nuanced enough to work as a subtle blush with bold lips that's the big look for this season.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by kloud04

I love this. I am a fan of multiples. They last for years and years and are great travel companions. South Beach and Orgasm are my favorite and they really compliment each other. I love how simple orgasm is, like others have said you can just throw this on and run out the door. I don't have an issue with glitter transfer at all. It is the most natural flattering color I probably own that contains shimmer. I am a fan of the powder version but find that this is much more natural. I have never tried this on my lips or eyes and really don't plan too. I use South Beach on my eyes( which is really pretty on green/hazel eyes) and just stick to regular lip gloss. I would purchase again but this will last for a long time. You can also find the mini versions on ebay for about 15.00 if you don't want to fork out the 40.00. I just recently bought a mini orgasm to throw in my purse and it is 100% authentic Nars.