October 22, 2014 | 1298 users online

Blush - NARS - The Multiple in Orgasm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Rhonda2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Perfect glow! One coat of this is just a super light highlighter, but two coats and the color pops. If combined with the orgasm blush, the blush actually shows up on tanned skin. I use this alone for 2 minute makeup. I used surf spray to make waves, black eye shadow as a smokey eyeliner and put this on my cheeks and lips, and got so many compliments. Wearing it on my cheeks really makes my eyes standout.The price is a bit much but Nars truly does give a glow that's unique to its company alone. This lasts around seven hours when not layered with other products.

EDIT: The weather was a bit cold today and my skin is dry. This made my skin look moisturized without feeling sticky so it's a keeper. I need to try g-spot now.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by emkenn

I love this stuff. I use it as blush. I wear a lot of sunscreen, so, during the day, I can't wear powder blush. This goes on smoothly and blends easily. And Orgasm lives up to the hype...it is so flattering. I'm so pale, but I still don't need much of this. Also, it must be great quality because I left it in my car once in July...I was sure it was destroyed...it was a little melty on top, but it was fine,,,nothing about the consistency changed. Great stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Mascarra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have had this for more than four months. First off, just need to state that I don't use much make up. So when I went into Sephora and they showed me this, I liked the thought that I could use it for everything since I don't really like using a lot of make up. Okay so the good things about this is first, it will last you pretty long, even if you use it daily. My friend purchased one about the same week when I purchased mine and she uses it religiously and she still has a lot of it left. Next, it does what they say it does. You can use it as a blush, eyeshadow and on your lips. It would just depend on your skin and how you choose to apply and blend it in. I have fair skin so when I use this it is pretty obvious, so I use a sponge to blend it in well. And lastly, it is a really beautiful and subtle color and the packaging is elegant in my opinion. Now the downside to it would be it tends to feel really greasy sometimes, which makes it more difficult for me to blend it in. It tends to make my skin look oily, which it isn't normally. Also I try to keep it in a cool spot, cause it melts if it gets too hot in some instances. It is somewhat pricey, but then again it will last you a long time so that's alright I guess. Lastly, it is pretty sticky for my taste so once I finish this, I probably won't be purchasing this again and try the other Orgasm products instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Stanwyck

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

This blush gives a lovely glow. I wanted to pass on a tip from Goss Makeup Artist. He suggests using this multiple - all over your face - before foundation. Warning - go lightly. Very lightly. And experiment first. You might want to restrict the look for evening - very pretty for an evening out. But a light layering under foundation also plays up your natural summer color - and I've used during the day with tinted moisturizer on top.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by richellealexis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great all-in-one product. Although I still can't get it out of my head that NARS is ridiculously expensive, I did purchase this product three years ago and still have TONS of it left. I really don't think I will ever run out of it. The packaging is great, with a swirl of your blush brush, a swoop over your eyelids or a swipe over your lips, this product really does it all. Perfect for that after-the-beach look or to freshen up after a long day, NARS orgasm will have you saying 'Oh-la-la'!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2012 8:13:00 AM More reviews by JINXUK

I wanted to love this product mainly due to lusted after it for so long. I'm sad to say it didn't live up to the hype for me.
The colour is beautiful but the product when applied to the skin is greasy and once blended it seems to loose pigment and vanish on the skin leaving a cheap looking shimmer that sinks into pours and highlights them.
If the cream blush/multiple had a stronger pigment i wouldn't be leaving such a low rating. For the price it costs i expect a lot more. I've used cheaper cream blushes that are better than this.
I love the colours in the other NARS multiples, but due to the experience i have with the orgasm shade i'm put off trying any more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2012 10:22:00 AM More reviews by asporkin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I never would've considered buying this but so glad I did (and will certainly buy again). I went a little Multiple-mad when the product first came out years ago, have used my 4-5 since - they reallly last - but have no particular affection for the product. I also have the Orgasm powder blush which is also good enough but doesn't move the earth for me. Actually prefer MAC Dainty for the same result.

I was wandering Sephora with a friend who was looking for new blush, tried it and fell in love with it instantly. She urged me to try it too. And it was a pretty magical moment. On us at least, the Multiple version lends a warm, glow from within look. Blend the edges with a wedge sponge. If you want it a little more defined, pop some Orgasm or Dainty powder on top. But it's terrific solo and can work with pinks, corals, oranges; it's nuanced enough to work as a subtle blush with bold lips that's the big look for this season.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by kloud04

I love this. I am a fan of multiples. They last for years and years and are great travel companions. South Beach and Orgasm are my favorite and they really compliment each other. I love how simple orgasm is, like others have said you can just throw this on and run out the door. I don't have an issue with glitter transfer at all. It is the most natural flattering color I probably own that contains shimmer. I am a fan of the powder version but find that this is much more natural. I have never tried this on my lips or eyes and really don't plan too. I use South Beach on my eyes( which is really pretty on green/hazel eyes) and just stick to regular lip gloss. I would purchase again but this will last for a long time. You can also find the mini versions on ebay for about 15.00 if you don't want to fork out the 40.00. I just recently bought a mini orgasm to throw in my purse and it is 100% authentic Nars.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 6:00:00 PM More reviews by rabbit5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Although I am a bit of a blush freak, I refrained from buying orgasm because I refused to believe the hype. Despite the mediocre reviews, I broke down and purchased this product after having several instances of blush over-application issues. I thought a creme version like this might be more sheer. I also noticed that powder blushes were starting to age my skin a bit. Anyway I finally broke down and bought this during the Sephora FF sale and I am so glad I did. It goes on very sheer - I don't even have to think about the application process. I never overapply anymore. And it always looks great! It truly does give that glow from within look, rather than a blush on the cheek look. For that reason I am very thrilled with this product as it gave me exactly the effect that I was looking for, and will probably never use any of my other blushes again! All I do is put one swipe on each cheek and lightly blend and I am done! My only negative comment is that, as a "multiple" product, it should be great on the eyes and lips as well. I do not find it to work well in that regard. It is too frosty for the lips and it looks great on the eyes, but literally does not last there for more than 5 minutes, even with a primer. However, I think it is such a fantastic, effortless, natural-looking blush that I did not reduce the rating for it's failure as a "multiple." Although I would probably instead market it as a cream blush if I were them.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by graceface07

rediscovered this the other day. The regular powder version of orgasm was too redish for my pale skin and people always asked me if i was sick lol. This is more subtle and works perfectly for me. Infact I am obsessed with it. I am an esthetician so I love that this enhances my skin tone and makes me look "lit from within". Creme blush's have always appealed to me but this is the only one I've tried that has that translucency that allows your skin tone to show through, I could put this on and feel complete. It has really simplified my routine. Now I just bb cream. multiple. mascara. and go. LOVE.