NARS The Multiple in Orgasm

3.6

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Cetyl Acetate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Isopropyl Lanolate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan, Bha. May Contain: Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 45380 (Red 22 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30 Lake), Ci 17200 (Red 33 Lake), Ci 15880 (Red 34 Lake), Ci 12085 (Red 36), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 75470 (Carmine).

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought a mini of this as I've always been intrigued by the color and have recently become interested in cream blushes. I've never owned Orgasm the blush, but have various dupes including Milani Luminous, and theBalm's Down Boy, both of which I really like. I have found myself reaching for this every day since I've bought it (only two weeks,mind). Its easy to apply with just a swipe on the cheek (before powder). I think this would be easier to wear than the Orgasm blush which seems to pull red/dark on some people. I can see myself repurchasing this. (for reference, I'm NC20-25, yellow toned, half Asian).

on 1/28/2013 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Having trouble getting that healthy glow this winter? Finding the right face illuminator can be a difficult task, but luckily NARS Cosmetics has come to the rescue with the Multiple, a multi-purpose cream stick for the eyes, cheeks, and lips. The Multiple comes in a variety of sensuously soft shades that will give every girl the midwinter pickup her skin deserves.
François Nars, creator of NARS Cosmetics, started with a line of twelve lipsticks in 1994. Since then, his line of cosmetics has grown to become a cult classic for makeup artists around the world. Nars is known for giving his products audacious names, and the different shades of the Multiple follow the same naughty theme as the preceding merchandise. The Orgasm collection is perhaps the most iconic line by NARS Cosmetics; its rosy hue was inspired by the flushing of a woman’s cheeks after a good roll in the hay. The peachy-pink shade of the Multiple has also donned the name Orgasm. NARS products are typically sold in minimal packaging, reflecting simplicity with basic lines and subdued black casing. The Multiple is no disappointment, as it is incased in a compact tube that can easily be popped into a purse for on-the-go radiance.
The Multiple is a sheer, natural looking product. It offers users the perfect amount of subtle shimmer, and it gives the complexion a refreshed and youthful glow. This highlighter gives the customer a lot more value for her money because a tiny dab of the creamy formula goes a long way. The Multiple is easy to use, and the best part is, no brush is required for application. A simple sweep of the fingers, combined with the warmth of the skin, will blend the illuminator into a striking, sculpted look. Besides looking healthy after the use of this product, users will get the added benefits of Vitamin E and açai oil. The Multiple can easily replace eye shadow, blush, and lip stain products, saving customers money and room in the makeup drawer.
Like most makeup products, over applying the Multiple can lead to a greasy film on the skin after a few hours of wear. A quick sweep of translucent powder over the Multiple will help prevent shine and help the cream set in. This product would be perfect for the lips if it had a clear balm on the other side of the stick, otherwise the lips start to dry out. A stick Multiple and Bronzer duo would also make this product irresistible for all the NARS junkies on the makeup scene.
The Multiple is the ideal product for women who like to keep their makeup routine minimal. Young girls starting to build a makeup regimen would also be benefitted by the simplicity and flexibility of the product. Travelers who hate carrying around a lot of makeup in their luggage would love this afterglow in a tube. Since the Multiple is cream-based, it would be the perfect product for sports and other outdoor activities. The Multiple is a go-to product for any woman searching for a fresh, beautiful makeup look.

on 1/25/2013 7:39:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a lovely peachy pink cream blush. It is a cinch to apply because it's not super pigmented. Just swipe and blend out with a fluffy brush. It leaves me with a beautiful, ethereal glow. The only complaint I have is that it doesn't last very long on my cheeks. Maybe 3 hours? But, whatever...I don't mind having to re-swipe during the day. This is a great product for a less-is-more make up day. Just swipe some on your cheeks, a little on your eyelids and then dab some on your lips. Add some mascara and you've got yourself a pretty and glowy look for the weekend. I will certainly repurchase if I ever use it all up!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love this product! It makes for such a beautiful blush and lipstick, especially when I am tanned. I had some frustration with learning how to apply it as a blush, but now that I don't wear foundation, just concealer, there isn't anything to "mess up" if I quickly draw it on and just blend in quickly. I really dislike the powder form of this blush, it is a glittery mess. But this formula produces a sophisticated complex shade and I love it.

Update: sigh. I really wish I still loved this. It's meh to me now. Yes, the shade is lovely. The formula is a bit dry, and just kind of sits on top of the skin. Secondly, the shimmer, once blended in, sits on top looking like gold glitter chunks. Meh. The idea is lovely, the execution is just not there for me. I want to achieve glowy cheeks, but I will stick to adding highlighter on top of my matte and satin blushes.

on 1/5/2013 5:40:00 PM

I opted to get The Multiple because I tend to prefer a creamy texture for blushes and I do actually like the color when lightly applied to my lips. After using the multiple several times I realized that I chose wrong. Orgasm is a great color because I don't like a heavy blush and my cheeks are always a little rosy anyway so I like how Orgasm just plays that up and looks more natural than a lot on me. The multiple has a little shine to it and goes on nicely, I just swipe it on and follow up with a fluffy brush and I love the way it looks once it goes on......the problem is it actually staying on. This stuff disappears so fast I feel like if I stood in front of the mirror I could actually watch it as it goes. Putting powder over it even very lightly, takes away the bit of shine that it has which is why I got it, and it still didn't help very much. I read a few places it helps to put it over blush to help it stay, but I find that just entirely defeats the point it that it is supposed to be blush and I'm not supposed to have use two products instead of one. I'll just stick with the regular blush which is quite a bit cheaper and lasts for hours.

on 12/19/2012 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I stinking LOVE this product!!!
NARS multiple in Orgasm is meant to be used on the cheeks, lips and eyes but most people just use it as a cream blush for their cheeks.
Well, I used to do that but one day I rubbed a little on my finger and dabbed it on my eyelids and lips as well, and it gave me the most ethereal glow, I couldn't believe it.
On the cheeks: dewy, glowy, radiant
On the eyes: dewy, shiny, natural. Don't put too much, set it with a translucent powder and it won't crease. Similar to MAC's Rubenesque paint pot.
On the lips: surprisingly not drying, pretty moist... More so than many of my lipsticks, thin, very comfortable to wear, natural radiance. Similar to MAC's Sandy B lipstick in color.
On my young skin, this highlights its youthful appearance with the gold sheen.
I found that using the same product on my cheeks, eyes and lips makes for such an incredible put together glow and overall color to the face.
When I pack a travel makeup bag, this is ALWAYS the highlight, using this product is always a pleasure.
It's pricey, at around $40, but this will last you a really long time. It's packaging is sleek and convenient. A great makeup item that every girl needs in her possession. XO

on 11/17/2012 5:32:00 PM

Got to add to the chorus of the unhappy on this one.

I love the powder blush, lasts for ages, looks gorgeous, I mean seriously, for me this blush is worth the hype. I find that no other blush looks this good on me, Orgasm is the failsafe blush for me!

The multiple seemed like such a good buy for me. The colour is amazing and I love multi use products, the only issue is the formula. It's like a super smooth frosty cream to powder formula - goes on to the lips nicely, the eyes nicely but it comes off fast and it creases like hell on the eyes.

On cheeks it is blotchy as hell when I put it on, so annoying - why!? If it wasn't for this then I would be fine with it but it's just blotchy and that really annoys me because when I try to layer it over the blush it just ruins it.
Benefits Watts up is my next stop for a beautiful highlighter as that looks like just what I want. I'm really disappointed in this product because the concept is so awesome and the colour is so so pretty - just poor execution. I also have a NARS multiple which is more like a stain - it was limited edition from a few years back, luckily this product is a hit so it's not all bad :-)

on 8/13/2012 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Perfect glow! One coat of this is just a super light highlighter, but two coats and the color pops. If combined with the orgasm blush, the blush actually shows up on tanned skin. I use this alone for 2 minute makeup. I used surf spray to make waves, black eye shadow as a smokey eyeliner and put this on my cheeks and lips, and got so many compliments. Wearing it on my cheeks really makes my eyes standout.The price is a bit much but Nars truly does give a glow that's unique to its company alone. This lasts around seven hours when not layered with other products.

EDIT: The weather was a bit cold today and my skin is dry. This made my skin look moisturized without feeling sticky so it's a keeper. I need to try g-spot now.

on 8/8/2012 10:28:00 PM

I love this stuff. I use it as blush. I wear a lot of sunscreen, so, during the day, I can't wear powder blush. This goes on smoothly and blends easily. And Orgasm lives up to the hype...it is so flattering. I'm so pale, but I still don't need much of this. Also, it must be great quality because I left it in my car once in July...I was sure it was destroyed...it was a little melty on top, but it was fine,,,nothing about the consistency changed. Great stuff.

on 7/31/2012 8:15:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have had this for more than four months. First off, just need to state that I don't use much make up. So when I went into Sephora and they showed me this, I liked the thought that I could use it for everything since I don't really like using a lot of make up. Okay so the good things about this is first, it will last you pretty long, even if you use it daily. My friend purchased one about the same week when I purchased mine and she uses it religiously and she still has a lot of it left. Next, it does what they say it does. You can use it as a blush, eyeshadow and on your lips. It would just depend on your skin and how you choose to apply and blend it in. I have fair skin so when I use this it is pretty obvious, so I use a sponge to blend it in well. And lastly, it is a really beautiful and subtle color and the packaging is elegant in my opinion. Now the downside to it would be it tends to feel really greasy sometimes, which makes it more difficult for me to blend it in. It tends to make my skin look oily, which it isn't normally. Also I try to keep it in a cool spot, cause it melts if it gets too hot in some instances. It is somewhat pricey, but then again it will last you a long time so that's alright I guess. Lastly, it is pretty sticky for my taste so once I finish this, I probably won't be purchasing this again and try the other Orgasm products instead.

Popular Blush Products