April 19, 2014 | 809 users online

Lip Treatments - C.O. Bigelow - Lemon Lip Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2010 7:09:00 PM More reviews by bedazzleurwaythrulife

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a must-have, especially for summer. Tube lasts for quite some time! (there is .5 oz in every tube, which is more than most lipglosses or creams.... even the more expensive ones.) for those who are too in love with lip gloss to simply use chap stick, and hate to have to have steps for applying (first, you do this, second, you do... ect.) this is just perfect. Moisturizing and semi glossy, depending on the amount you put on, this is the balance of everything. Not to slick, not to sticky, not too thick, and not too runny. The flavor is a plus, too. :D

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2010 3:50:00 PM More reviews by marileab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For me, this is a great product for spring and fall, when my lips need extra moisture but aren't chapped. This wasn't moisturizing enough for winter, but I live in a very cold, windy climate. I'm really enjoying it at the moment, though! It's not sticky at all, and it just has a little bit of shine. I like the lemon scent. It's sweetened, which I don't generally like, but it's not overly sweet. I like that the tube has a slanted applicator on the end. However, I am still working at squeezing with proper pressure to get just the right amount of product out. That has taken some practice!

Pricewise, I think the lip cream is a fairly good deal if you buy during the BBW semi-annual sale or a buy 2, get 1 free deal. I would buy it on sale, but I don't think I'd pay full price for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Crazybunnygirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is alright. not as moisturizing as my burts bees, but of course nothing really is... Except maybe that MAC strobe lip stuff,but I digress, It's a really nice texture, quite moisturizing, really cute packaging which I expect from CO Bigelow, smells and tastes DELISH! (Lemon and vanilla cake, MMM!) The only thing I wish is that it was like, beeswax or jojoba oil based instead of patrolium based, I'm not a fan of the vaseline taste that lingers after all the sugar is gone :p

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2010 7:27:00 PM More reviews by missjessica87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This one is great for those winter months when your lips are super chapped. I like it because it smells like lemon merangue pie! It makes your lips so smooth and it lasts a long time. I only re-apply it once or twice in a day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2010 4:21:00 AM More reviews by Kabuk1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

WOW. Lemon cake-flavored lip stuff. That is all I have to say.

*Homer drool*

EDIT: This cause tiny little pimples by the corners of my mouth. Not a big deal, and certainly not enough to make me quit using it. But if it broke me out, it could break other people out too, possibly worse.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2010 3:42:00 AM More reviews by redbonniekidd

Love. Just love. Leaves my lips soft, smells great...it even tastes great! If I had a complaint, it would be that I'm habitually licking my lips to savor its sweet lemonyness.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2010 2:40:00 AM More reviews by lemon_flower

This is one of my favorite lip treatments ever. I only use a tiny dab at a time, and it absorbs well and keeps my lips hydrated for hours without feeling heavy or greasy. Doubles as a great cuticle moisturizer too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by grouchie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the smell of this balm & the packaging is great...I find it too oily though & it doesn't seem to do the trick for my lips, but in it's defense stickier/thicker products seem better for my dry, cracked often bleeding lips that peel constantly despite exfoliation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2009 2:54:00 PM More reviews by amaiaisabella

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Mmmmm, yummy. Tastes exactly like the iced lemon cake my grocery sells! Pretty thick, like Vaseline-consistency, though I don't know if my tubes are old since I got them off Ebay, and the reviews here seem to consistently suggest it is runny. Either way, I like it a lot. Works well over lipstick, and as a night treatment where I can't lick it so much :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2009 11:05:00 PM More reviews by murflegirl

I love the smell of anything C.O. Bigelow Lemon. Unfortunately, this lip cream is a little too runny for my taste. It slides right off of my lips as soon as I put it on, and I feel like my lips don't absorb it. But it might be just my lips that are going crazy! :) I do love the packaging, it goes with the rest of the Lemon line and is super cute. I would not repurchase this, but that's because they've come out with a lemon lip balm stick now and I'm SO in love with that--it's everything I needed from this product in a better delivery method. :)