September 30, 2014 | 1337 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 5:06:00 AM More reviews by sydneysidertegs

This is the best waterproof mascara I have ever used!

It holds a curl all day! I have straight lashes, but this mascara makes them look long, lush and curled! There is no clumping here!!

This mascara has a very strong formula and doesn't budge when it hits water. Good yes, but awful to take off!

I wanted to use this for every day use as I loved the finish it gave but it would just ruin my lashes so I purchased the original Telescopic but unfortunately it just wasn't the same :( I'm not too sure why...

This is a wonderful product!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2011 3:52:00 PM More reviews by strawberrykitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was terrible! I wanted to love it because I always poke myself in the eye with normal mascara wands and this was different. Unfortunately, the brush didn't actually pick up any product and getting it onto my lashes was painful. I tried using a different wand as well but even then the mascara barely showed up. Went straight into the trash. What a waste of money!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by stella0r

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you're looking for a lengthening mascara, then this must be one of the best. It coats the lashes almost individually, no clumps, and amazing staying power!
Why I won't buy this again is because I want volumizing mascaras.. that don't smudg and stays on!
I read from others' reviews that they have trouble removing this. Maybelline eyemakeup remover does the job well.. I have also tried Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, I massage on my lids and lashes and wipe off with tissue. Works perfectly!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2011 9:08:00 AM More reviews by youngtempest

PROS:
- Probably one of the strongest waterproof formula mascaras I've ever tried.
- holds a curl wonderfully (and I have naturally straight lashes!) I like to apply a thin coat of this so my curl holds then a more lengthning/voluminous mascara on top.
- Small, rubber wand: appropriate if you have short lashes that can be hard to reach to with chunky wands.
CONS:
- Absolute PAIN to remove. Even with my best eye make up remover I still had to spend ages rubbing at my eyes and there would be a few lash casualties in the process!
- Can be a bit clumpy depending on how you apply it. I found all the product would sometimes sit at the roots of my lashes and I'd have to give a few more swipes before it looked better, there were very minimal lengthning properties.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2011 6:58:00 AM More reviews by Verrine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lashes look nice for up to 2 hours. Then there is smudging. Absolutely not waterproof. Tube is pretty.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2011 6:42:00 PM More reviews by NatsumiSuzuki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Worst mascara I have ever used. It clumps like crazy, it won't come off without a battle, where many precious eyelash lives get lost, and it's too pricy for the amount and quality of the product you recieve. If I were to recomend this to someone, it would be to people with extremely thin eyelashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2011 1:58:00 AM More reviews by basicKatie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

it did separate nicely, but did not add volume for me, very flaky, did not make my lashes look nice. also, the brush is prickly and pricks my eyelid when i apply it. dislike. but is doesn't clump too bad. i wont buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2010 12:02:00 AM More reviews by sparklesprinkler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

It does what it is created to do. My problem with this waterproof formula is that it makes my lashes brittle and they fall out more often than natural shedding. You will indeed have to do a few dips with the brush so that you will get enough mascara on your lashes. I absolutely HATE these stupid rubber "brushes". They SUCK. Fiber brushes are the way to go. You cannot get the results from fake rubber "brushes" the way you can from the fiber ones.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2010 6:01:00 AM More reviews by hanny16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was quite torn about what score to give this mascara because while it is by no means perfect it is easily the best mascara I have ever used. My eyes water a lot so have to use waterproof and whilst wearing this I have literally bawled my eyes out and it has not budged at all, so full marks for waterproof-ness (?!). However after about 8 hours wearing it it does begin to flake off, ok 8 hours is still a long time but no one wants to walk around with black clumps on their face. I really like the thin wand, it does take a while to get used to but really gets into the small lashes at the corners of your eyes and seperates the lashes nicely. I have short, dead straight lashes and after manually curling them it does hold really well and gives great length. If you want volume however go elsewhere. I seem to have up and down days with this mascara though- sometimes I will put it on and my eyes will look amazing all day and other times I will put it on and it will be clumpy with virtually no length. But maybe that is just me. By the way to take it off, I can highly recommend L'oreal's eye makeup remover, I can't remember what it is called but it is the two tone one that you have to shake to mix together. It actually recommends it on the mascara packet.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by elisjem1987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

All over it is a fine mascara, BUT my lashes were falling off after a while, because it is so hard to take it all off. I had some of this mascara, and maybe I will start using it again in a while, but not for now and not every day.