Maybelline Expert wear eyeshadow- Nutmeg

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/20/2011 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

like the other reviewers say, this is a perfect matte brown, great for blending. i will be using this for ages, especially as the packaging seems sturdy enough to last as long as the shadow does.

on 7/16/2011 10:44:00 PM

This is a really great, pigmented eyeshadow for applying the outer V area and I also use eyeshadow to line my bottom lids. If you're looking for a dark brown shadow to create a smokey eye I would skip purchasing dark brown shades from high end makeup brands and purchase this instead.

on 6/30/2011 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This shadow is quite pigmented. It's a matte deep brown and I like using this to line my eyes and also as a crease/outer v colour. This eyeshadow is very smooth, silky and blends easily. Does have a little bit of fallout if your not too careful but that's alright. Would even work as a brow filler for brunettes.

It goes on really smooth, and the color is unique. It's hard to find a deep brown, but if you need one this is it! It's very subtle, and you could use for a variety of things to play up your eyes.

I wish it was a little darker, and I wish it stayed on longer. But for a drugstore eye liner....awesome.

on 1/5/2011 8:31:00 AM

I had forgotten I have this. I just found it in my stash and this is AMAZING. It is silky soft and very pigmented. It is way up their with the highend products. They have nothing on this one. I will check if Maybelle has this same product with other colors.

This is comparable to high end eyeshadows at only $3-4 - so it is a great buy. If I ever go out I will repurchase and currently looking for same kind different colors...(even though I have NAKED now)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

I love this color. It's a matte plummish brown. I actually thought it was brown but in the sunlight, a friend commented on how it wasn't a true brown but an eggplanty color. Idk, it looks brown to me.
Anyhoo, it was my first real eyeshadow and I still wear it as a wash on my eyelids when I want a simple, neutral but smokey look. NW45. Love it.

on 12/30/2010 10:11:00 PM

I have been on a search for the perfect "brown" forever ~ in either matte or shimmer. Finally found my favorite in Nutmeg. This is a beautiful brown that works well with my coloring. It's my crease favorite, and I use it to tone down shimmery browns too. I don't use it on my brows ~ I have a L'oreal brown (forgot the name) that works well for that.

I like the Maybelline Expert Wear Singles and own quite a few, but they are getting harder and harder to find. Their matte shades are wonderful and price is always right. I will purchase this product again...Maybelline Expert Wear Singles are a great value and a great product!

on 8/2/2010 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have used this for years everyday to color in my brows and for my go-to dark brown eyeshadow for a crease color. It's matte and the perfect neutral, basic shade of dark brown. For the low price, the pigmentation is superb! Even though this stuff lasts forever, I have repurchased many many times over the years.

on 7/15/2010 1:46:00 AM

this stuff will last you forever. totally worth your money. you can use it as a brow filler and liner also!

on 5/13/2010 9:12:00 AM

I don't have any MAC browns because its the perfect brown, it can be toned down, or played up. Nuetral & subtle or as dark as the product itself. Very surprised by this product. LOVE<3

Popular Eye Shadows