October 21, 2014 | 1946 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Expert wear eyeshadow- Nutmeg

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 8:31:00 AM More reviews by elisawest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had forgotten I have this. I just found it in my stash and this is AMAZING. It is silky soft and very pigmented. It is way up their with the highend products. They have nothing on this one. I will check if Maybelle has this same product with other colors.

This is comparable to high end eyeshadows at only $3-4 - so it is a great buy. If I ever go out I will repurchase and currently looking for same kind different colors...(even though I have NAKED now)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by esmerelda2007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this color. It's a matte plummish brown. I actually thought it was brown but in the sunlight, a friend commented on how it wasn't a true brown but an eggplanty color. Idk, it looks brown to me.
Anyhoo, it was my first real eyeshadow and I still wear it as a wash on my eyelids when I want a simple, neutral but smokey look. NW45. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been on a search for the perfect "brown" forever ~ in either matte or shimmer. Finally found my favorite in Nutmeg. This is a beautiful brown that works well with my coloring. It's my crease favorite, and I use it to tone down shimmery browns too. I don't use it on my brows ~ I have a L'oreal brown (forgot the name) that works well for that.

I like the Maybelline Expert Wear Singles and own quite a few, but they are getting harder and harder to find. Their matte shades are wonderful and price is always right. I will purchase this product again...Maybelline Expert Wear Singles are a great value and a great product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 10:59:00 PM More reviews by monicaking77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have used this for years everyday to color in my brows and for my go-to dark brown eyeshadow for a crease color. It's matte and the perfect neutral, basic shade of dark brown. For the low price, the pigmentation is superb! Even though this stuff lasts forever, I have repurchased many many times over the years.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2010 1:46:00 AM More reviews by Chubz

this stuff will last you forever. totally worth your money. you can use it as a brow filler and liner also!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 9:12:00 AM More reviews by dorothyyxo

I don't have any MAC browns because its the perfect brown, it can be toned down, or played up. Nuetral & subtle or as dark as the product itself. Very surprised by this product. LOVE<3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2010 1:30:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect contouring shade for me. I found it at CVS with a 50% off sticker so I figured if it didn't work, I'd only paid 2 bucks for it. Well, let me tell you...it's the best matte, slightly reddish, dark brown I've found. And, as others have mentioned, it's impressively pigmented. I was so excited about this find, that I high-tailed it to another CVS to buy their last three...just in case it's being discontinued. Not bad @ $2 a pop. I Iove finding deals.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2009 12:03:00 AM More reviews by theycallmetragedy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was expecting this to be not pigmented at all, so when I first used it I put wayy to much on! I was pleasantly surprised at the color payoff. It's a lovely matte brown color and very blendable. It's dirt cheap too! Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2009 8:09:00 PM More reviews by YCR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeshadow is GREAT. It's a matte brown color and it's really pigmented , it lasts all day and applies really easily. There's nothing bad about it, really.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2009 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Susan2148

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best liner/crease/brow color I've used. I wear Silken Taupe on my lids and use Nutmeg as liner or in the crease, depending on what I feel like doing. The color is very dense, especially for a drugstore brand, so a little goes a long way. There are a couple of Maybelline colors I use that are as good as if not better than department store brands I've tried in the past.