December 21, 2014 | 1609 users online

Blush - MAC - Cantaloupe

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2009 10:24:00 PM More reviews by caligurl2008

makes your skin go out in pimples. way too overpriced, the color is easily duplicated. wil not repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2009 2:29:00 AM More reviews by Mimi3030

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

def my hg blush. it gives a beautiful natural glow that blushes r supposed to. the best peach blush mac has. goes on with a nice sheen and very soft, cant ask for more. for ref nc42

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2009 7:23:00 PM More reviews by withdiamonds

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is such a beautiful blush!! When I think of the word "cantaloupe", a creamy orange color comes to mind, but this is much softer. It's a very natural color and adds the perfect glow. Hands down once of my favorite blushes!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2009 12:36:00 PM More reviews by KJ88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I own many MAC blushes and this is hands down one of my favorites. It's a gorgeous natural color and gives a subtle glow when used. This one surprisingly does everything for me that NARS orgasm blush was claimed to do but didn't. A must have if you can find it. As far as I've seen it's only available now at Pro stores but if you can secure one by all means do. Gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2009 10:08:00 PM More reviews by cytaormina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This blush to the best of my knowledge can only be found at the Pro Store. I ordered based solely on the reviews from the great ladies (and gents) on this board. Not very impressive in the pan but once applied on my NW25 skin and it was beautiful. No glitter/shimmer, goes on sheer with a light hand but yet buildable for a more dramatic look. Also looks great with bronzer.I have pink undertones and it still looked beautiful and I don't see any pinkyness in it. For those of us not in our twenties or even thirties, Cantaloupe looks great with MAC ravishing lipstick, Revlon #040 gloss and smoky eyes for a glam loook without looking like you are going to a night club. will probably have to get a back up for fear of it being d/c.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2009 5:26:00 AM More reviews by cuttybiscuit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

my all time favorite blush. its amazing. its so versitile, it can be used for more natural looks, or built up for something more complex. I also like it because its not too pink, like a lot of blushes are. It has some brownish orange undertones, with the subtle pinkyness which i really like, also allowing it to be used as a contour and blush in one. It goes great with pretty much any skin tone when used correctly.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2009 7:53:00 PM More reviews by roselovesmakeup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just got this at the Mac Pro store today, wonderful blush! I must say,I had passed it up a few times not giving it much thought because in the pan it doesnt do its justice.So the mua suggested it for my skin tone a "nature look" she said, wow, I am hooked on nature now, its so beautiful! I know I will do many looks that will be stunning with this blush, for a smokey eye,the days I want to layer a deeper color over it but still keep the naturalness to your look, and the over all glow day look.Just simply wondeful blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2009 2:57:00 PM More reviews by mijo2u

i really really like this color. i recently bought this blush about 2 months ago and i cannot stop picking this blush over all my other blushes. its just a beautiful warm peachy color with no pink (yay!) in it. i am a NC30 and this color looks wonderful on my skin. i look wearing it whenever i have a smokey eye or when im simply wearing a lot of eye makeup. the color on my cheeks look like a warm peach, its a very soft color, however dont let that fool you it very pigmintated. with one or two dips on the pan is enough. i really really love this color. you need to see it in person to love it as much as i do. its just a must have it works for any occasion. i cant find an occasion in which this blush would not work for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2009 9:40:00 AM More reviews by dodobat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have alot alot of blush but I have been using this blush the most since I bought it a couple of weeks ago. This blush is a satin blush and is quite sheer when applied with a light hand. However, you should not be put off by that because its a very buildable and fool proof blush in my opinion. I am very light skinned with pink undertones and this is the perfect peach blush for me. No shimmer but more imparts a semi matte color to the cheeks which I love. Great with a smoky eye. Will repurchase it again and again. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2009 5:09:00 PM More reviews by lucdiaz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

MAC pro product. Excellent with darker skintones. I'm NC30/C3 for reference. Looks matte in the pan but not on the skin. A true classic that wakes up the skin with warmth.