December 22, 2014 | 1015 users online

Hair Styling Tools - GHD - IV Styler (all sizes)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by foraudrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

LOVE LOVE LOVE my GHD Blue Serenity!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by sweetlittlelies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love my ghds, they straighten, curl and wave but at the same time they sizzle, frizz and destroy your hair.... Ahh well all in the name of beauty!!! Seriously I do love them, I almost use them every day. But they broke once... And I didn't get sent them till 2 weeks. But if you buy them ( which you should) then be sure to book an appointment with your hairdresser then be prepared to get told of by them!! Love yoou, sweetlittlelies x

Message me for more advice tips and tricks on this product x

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 3:05:00 AM More reviews by savoytruffle4

I bought this after reading and watching countless rave reviews, and it does live up to its hype. I have very thick and voluminous hair which turns into a big poofball whether I blow-dry it or air dry it, so I NEED to straighten it if I want to leave it down and for it to look decent.

This is an amazing straight-iron. It heats up in about 10 seconds, and glides smoothly through my hair. Of course, as with all heat stylers, you need to make sure you use heat-protectant spray, because it will burn your hair, leaving a burnt smell if you run it through your sections too many times without it. I really only need to run it through max 3 times depending on how smooth I want my hair. But I think for most people, 2 times should suffice.

Afterwards the results are amazing!! My hair is shiny, silky, and VERY natural looking. It look so much healthier. It does not look dry at all and create the generic stick-straight look other straighteners tend to make. it makes my hair look how it is supposed to look, like when I was younger and had healthy, silky straight hair.

Yes, the price is a bit high, but you get 3-year warranty, and I haven't had any problems with it since I bought it. You need to keep in mind that if you are going to straighten your hair everyday, it's a great investment and totally worth it. I highly recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by lperles

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Unbelievably Fast And Perfect Salon Results!

This is my 1st review and I just had to write about this styler......just finished straightening my shoulder length, wavy, frizz-prone hair in about 15 minutes! Results are professional; stick straight shiny hair that's like silk. Just had my hair done at salon 2 weeks ago and it looks exactly the same! Pretty sure my stylist uses the 2" model (not Gold series but last model of GHD).

Unbelievable quality and I was skeptical. I read all reviews on multiple sites and took the plunge. I've used a Toni& Guy before this and I had to make 4 passes+ per section. I had to really work on it for about 30+ minutes and I don't have a lot of hair. Plus the previous straightener never got it silky smooth like this!

Highly recommend! Don't waste your money on others only to wind up buying the GHD professional! My hair is wavy, somewhat frizzy w/ some grey hairs that I highlight regularly, not damaged but certainly not smooth. It seems like this will not really further damage my hair b/c u don't need to make more than 2 passes to achieve glass-like results.

I know it's pricey but well worth the investment. Folica.com is an approved distributor too so u can register the product w/o worry w/ GHD. I purchased during recent Holiday sales and spent $160 total (no tax, no ship charge and over $60 off).

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by kittymiaz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought a gift set GHD IV styler and hairdryer. The hair dryer is terrible, it takes forever to dry my hair and seems to be more frizzy. The IV styler I'm a little confused about so Id welcome any comments or suggestions. I have fine wavy hair that is difficult to style, hence the investment in a $240 GHD pack. No matter how I prepare my hair the GHD doesnt seem to 'grip' it. It either drags and pulls hair out or slides right through the section doing absolutely NOTHING in terms of styling. Ive tried large sections, small sections of hair, anti frizz cream, leave in conditioner you name it! I also wanted to create curls and waves but no matter how many times I try gripping the hair turning it 180 (or even 360) degrees and slowly sliding it through at best I get a horrible kink/bend in my hair.
Any ideas? or did I waste $240 on clever marketing?

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by lemonz4us

Would i buy this again? Only if i needed to
I have the GHD Classic 1" styler and the GHD professional model

I've had drugstore irons and none get my hair this straight. most drug store irons are too hot or too cool and leave you with fried split ends and a lot of junk
These babies, more importantly the GHD professional model i have, don't do that!
Packaging, Ok i bought the original one from Planet Beauty for 185, w/ tax it was 200. the Pro one from Sephora for about 200 bucks w/ tax 214, pricey for an iron but you DO get what you pay for, i bought the limited edition one but it just comes with a bag and the iron and some clips, stuff i dont need. hahah (im a guy what do you expect) The adapter is universal voltage and the cord is a super long 9 foot cord. great ! the iron itself is tiny. it's about the length of a piccolo ? or a can of hair spray its very lightweight and portable. The iron itself heats up within literally i do not kid you, SECONDS, by the time i put my CHI serum into my hair its done, heck by the time i put the product into my HANDS its heated up. So onto the performance. The iron does not tug pull or pinch your hair which is very nice, it takes about 3 passes to get my hair magically straight. I notice that the pro GHD lets me do my hair in about 15 minutes, whereas the original GHD did my hair in about 20-30 so i like the pro one better. Not only can it straighten but it can flip and curl hair too. I curled my friends very long hair in about 30 minutes. they were nice big JUICY curls as i'd like to call them haha. Both irons feature an auto shut off feature if its not being used for 30 minutes so in case you forget to unplug it or turn it off it does by itself so you dont come back home to a burning house. .. but i would never forget to do that. Definately save your money to get this iron. Seriously. and if you can buy it from sephora(im not advertising them or whatever) i know they sell it full retail but if you hate the iron you can get a full refund. The GHD itself comes with a 1 or 2 year manufacturer's warranty so if it breaks you can send it in to be replaced or something. BEWARE of fake Irons, they run rampant throughout the market. If you find an iron thats advertised for under 100 dollars more than likely you'll be getting a fake iron, im sorry but seriously these irons are pricey and frequently copied. You can call the GHD hotline and ask them whether or not your styler is authentic or not. Only buy from authorized dealers ! HAppy Hair-ing :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Lauramad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This hair straightener, is my savour. This hair straightener can do ANY hair style your looking for, weather it's straight, curly or wavy. Heats up fast, Packaging is REALLY cool, but its not really affordable, but totally worth it. It takes literally 20 seconds to heat up, and is so easy to use. You do not need to be a pro at hair styling, because its simple! I definately reccomend this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2011 7:54:00 AM More reviews by ceen

Delivers perfect results every time without damaging or drying-out hair. Highly recommended. An understandable and well deserved cult status.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

best flat iron ive ever used on my curly fine hair i love this flat iron chi doesnt even compare , thank you ghd<3333333

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 2:11:00 AM More reviews by ticklez88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't know why I put off buying this for so long, actually I do know why - THE PRICE! I always thought it was too expensive and more about the brand than the price. Boy, was I wrong! This is a very good flat iron. Great for creating pin straight hair and then everything in between until you get to sexy Victoria's Secret inspired curls. I have the Green Envy set. This also came with a handy travel case which is quilted and absolutely adorable. With the right care, my GHD still looks as good as the day I bought it and there are no decreases in the quality of heat over time.