Sonia Kashuk Bent Eyeliner Brush

4.6

brush

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I own two of these brushes. They apply my gel eyeliner so perfectly, and they keep their shape pretty well. For $6 they are a steal.

on 6/21/2012 5:06:00 PM

I am still wondering why I didn't purchase this brush earlier. I have wasted lots of money on trying to find the perfect eyeliner brush. This is stiff, yet soft on your eye. Its bent so you can see what you are applying. Works perfect with any gel liner. You can also use it to correct your liquid liner if you mess up. And its very cheap, as compared to other high end brands. Get it, you won't regret it!

on 6/12/2012 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

AWESOME eyeliner brush. I use this with my mac fluidline and it creates an amazing line. I was using the mac 209 brush that came with a holiday set my aunt gave me but this is alot better! It wasnt expensive at all, i got mine from ebay. I love the white handle and that its a BENT eyeliner brush. Plus its easy to clean.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This puts my Mac 209 and 210 to shame........

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Gives me a perfect, crisp line every time. This brush makes applying cream eyeliner on my stubborn monolids a breeze. I just clean it off with tissue after every use and wash every week, and it's in great condition. I'd repurchase as long as this brush is made.

on 3/21/2012 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This brush is awesome! It is very easy to apply gel eyeliner with it and i suck at applying eyeliner. It is cheap and easy to get because they sell it at target. It is easy to clean this brush and i would buy this over and over as long as i need a brush.

on 3/21/2012 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

My favorite eyeliner brush. EVER. I've had this brush for 2 years, and have never used another since. I've strayed away from those angled liner brushes (that most people use for their brows) because they always apply too thick of a line. With this one, it's true; it really does the lining for you. It gives beautiful precision, you can go thick or thin on the line with this, it creates an almost-effortless wing (because of its bent shape, you don't need to flick or twist your wrist trying to draw out the winged liner), and the quality and durability of this brush is phenomenal. I've been rough with it too: I've quickly rubbed it on towels numerous times to get excess dried liner off, and the hairs never splayed on me. I recommend this brush to all gel-liner fanatics like myself!

on 3/21/2012 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

If you're a gel-eyeliner fanatic like me, go buy this. Now.

on 2/15/2012 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

For you gel liner ladies out there...this is a must have! I've tried the Mac 266, Bobbi Brown thin and ultra thin eyeliner brush and the BE eyeliner brush, but none of them gave me perfectly lined lids. Then came Sonia! She gives me whatever I want! Thin, thick and the winged cat eye. Because the brush is angled, it does the lining for you...no more manuevering your hands to angle the right way. Ladies...do yourselves a favor and GET. THIS. NOW!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really love this bent eyeliner brush! This gives me the perfect line for everyday wear! I like that the end is bent so you can see where you are applying your eyeliner. 5/5 Stars

Top Rated Sonia Kashuk Products