October 25, 2014 | 934 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Bent Eyeliner Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by MitchieCatalano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This puts my Mac 209 and 210 to shame........

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 6:18:00 AM More reviews by butterflyashes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Gives me a perfect, crisp line every time. This brush makes applying cream eyeliner on my stubborn monolids a breeze. I just clean it off with tissue after every use and wash every week, and it's in great condition. I'd repurchase as long as this brush is made.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by stiles123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is awesome! It is very easy to apply gel eyeliner with it and i suck at applying eyeliner. It is cheap and easy to get because they sell it at target. It is easy to clean this brush and i would buy this over and over as long as i need a brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Cailee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My favorite eyeliner brush. EVER. I've had this brush for 2 years, and have never used another since. I've strayed away from those angled liner brushes (that most people use for their brows) because they always apply too thick of a line. With this one, it's true; it really does the lining for you. It gives beautiful precision, you can go thick or thin on the line with this, it creates an almost-effortless wing (because of its bent shape, you don't need to flick or twist your wrist trying to draw out the winged liner), and the quality and durability of this brush is phenomenal. I've been rough with it too: I've quickly rubbed it on towels numerous times to get excess dried liner off, and the hairs never splayed on me. I recommend this brush to all gel-liner fanatics like myself!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Katillac

If you're a gel-eyeliner fanatic like me, go buy this. Now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2012 5:00:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

For you gel liner ladies out there...this is a must have! I've tried the Mac 266, Bobbi Brown thin and ultra thin eyeliner brush and the BE eyeliner brush, but none of them gave me perfectly lined lids. Then came Sonia! She gives me whatever I want! Thin, thick and the winged cat eye. Because the brush is angled, it does the lining for you...no more manuevering your hands to angle the right way. Ladies...do yourselves a favor and GET. THIS. NOW!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by SiLeNtLvEdREAMER

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I really love this bent eyeliner brush! This gives me the perfect line for everyday wear! I like that the end is bent so you can see where you are applying your eyeliner. 5/5 Stars

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by annalynne

It did take me a while to get used to at first because it was my first time using a gel eyeliner, but now that I've had experience with it, I absolutely LOVE this brush!

-It makes perfect lines and is only $5.79 at Target.
-I use it every single day and I wash it with shampoo every night before going to bed. It's dry by the time I wake up and is ready to use.

-My only complaint: I wish that it had an actual cap to go with it because it will be more sanitary. With a cap, it would be much easier to throw into your purse without worrying about it getting dirty. Also, it's important that you wash it before using it. Because your lines will be messy and won't be precise if your brush still has eyeliner on it from your previous use.

My favorite eyeliner brush! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2011 12:21:00 PM More reviews by katiekieran

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this brush! I always had such a hard time getting a perfect line with my various liquid liners, but this brush gives precision and control. I've been using Stila's gel eyeliner with it, and I never have to worry about ruining my eye makeup when I'm using it. I still use a pencil liner for tight lining, but I'm pretty sure the gel could be applied to the waterline without creating a problem. Great purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Xtina76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush makes it so much easier to apply gel eyeliners. I can actually see what I'm doing as I'm using it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has trouble applying liquid or gel liners.