October 23, 2014 | 1952 users online

Eye Shadow - Sally Girl - Glow Green

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2008 2:38:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

The first Sally Girl eyeshadow I ever bought. It's a bright lime green shade with tons of pigment. I love it. It's very delicate though, it can break easily if you drop it even very lightly on the counter. I'm amazed by the price though 99 cents! I now own the purple and aqua shade. I need to get more!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2008 8:15:00 PM More reviews by arizonamuaddict

This is a really good shadow for super cheap-- .89 w/Sally's Card. It actually goes on your skin the same as the color in the pan. Seems to saty on really well (I use UDPP, though) and doesnt fade or crease much. I am hoping to find other colors that are as nice, if not as exciting, in the Sally Girl line.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2008 11:00:00 AM More reviews by BovinaSancta

I was so impressed with this eyeshadow! My sally's sells them for 99 cents, and for that price, I'm going to go pick up a backup. The color payoff is great, even without a base. The packaging is pretty basic, nothing special, but they are pretty compact, so it makes them great to carry around. This one especially lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2008 12:14:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a vivid spring green with subtle shimmer. Great pigmentation for less than $2. I wish SG would come out with more colors like this. Most of the rest are boring.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2008 10:00:00 PM More reviews by rosefax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I loooove Sally Girl shadows. This is so bright and pigmented for only 99 cents! I love the packaging for them too, since it makes it easier to find them. However, since I had so many, I decided to depot them and stick them in a CD case pallete which I suppose wasn't really a bright idea because this cracked and got everywhere and for how cheap they are, I figured it wasn't worth trying to save it in anyway. That being said, I'd defff repurchase it. It looks great with Mac's Bitter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2008 10:42:00 PM More reviews by hebamo

This colour is cheerful and vibrant and I adore it! It applys very well without it looking dingy like some green eyeshadows tend to do. What you see is what you get with this colour, there are no suprises. It applys well and you don't need a lot of it to get it to be very bright. Some of the Sally Girl eye shadows are really crap but this one is one of the best!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2007 3:03:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Click continued for product pictures.

Color: A bright vibrant grassy lime green with iridescent shimmer through out that applies sheerly or can be applied heavily.

Price: A whole whopping dollar bill.

Texture: Not creamy smooth, but also not dry and/or grainy. A decent average quality texture.

Packaging: A small black rectangle with clear flip top lid that can be hooked to other Sally Girl eyeshadows to create a palette of sorts.

Raves: Gorgeous eyeshadow! Can honestly say that I didn't have anything like this in my stash before purchasing it and you just can't beat finding an amazing shadow for so cheap. In terms of pigment it is excellent in that it can be built up to precisely the vividness one wants. A lot of bright colored shadows like this, I find of one of two problems. Either they are all bark and no bite, by which I mean they look deceptively vivid in the pan but apply so sheer there is really no point OR they apply so bright with even the slightest amount that they are nearly impossible to work with. This is perfectly in between those two spectrums, where it can be sheered out or built up for a really bright look. I like the packaging, especially that they attach to other SG shadows b/c I don't like having teeny little shadow pots buried in my stash that I can never find. Lasting power is very good, with or w/o base.

Rants: Honestly, none that I can see. ♥ this shadow! continued >>

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2007 3:19:00 PM More reviews by thejadedstar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Glow Green is a fantastic bright green with shimmer. I was lucky enough to find the local Sally's while visiting my mom, and unfortunately this was the only fun color they had on their small display.

In the pan, Glow Green appears to be an almost flourescent grass green with silver shimmer, but on the skin over UDPP it takes on a richer grass green hue that can be layerd to give it not only the depth of the grass green, but the rich pigmentation of that glowy green that appears in the pan. It is unlike any other green eyeshadow or pigment that I own, in the best way possible. It blends like a dream, and while you can layer the color, you don't need much for a fantasic result.

I have blond hair, hazel eyes, and NW20ish skin. I used this over UDPP on my outer corners in a cat eye, with Sally Girl's Orange Crush on the inner part, and MAC's Coco to blend them together slightly in the middle and Vanilla pigment over my tear ducts and to highlight. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2007 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Hisoneandonly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Glow Green is an awesome color. I purchased it to match a shirt the same color. It has a tiny bit of sparkle. The green is really vibrant so what you see is what you get. The texture is unbeatabley smooth and the price is awesome!