October 23, 2014 | 1839 users online

Liquid - GOSH - X-ceptional wear liquid foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by sacredtrickster

First when I applied it, it looked quite alright; the shade was perfect, consistency was good, coverage was great...I was ready to consider this as my HG foundation.

But after three hours, my chin started to itch a bit. I paid no attention to that at first but later on when I removed my makeup I noticed a zit there. However I continued using, thinking that maybe the pimple hadn't came from this product.

What a mistake that was! Now, few weeks later my forehead and chin are full of cystic bumps, so thank you Gosh.

Ps. If I mix it up with Loreal True Match, I get no breakouts. Don't know why..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Sambalina82

I actually quite like this foundation, its very runny and seeps out the minute you remove the lid, but you have to work quickly to apply as it sets quickly and is a little sticky. Doesn't oxidise like many foundations I've tried. 12 Natural is a perfect match for me, normally I have to mix the two palest shades together to match my skin tone! Great budget foundation!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2011 5:33:00 AM More reviews by Charlotte126

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this foundation. I have quite fair skin and this suits it pretty well. It's got pretty good coverage as well. I'd say medium coverage. I'd recommend it. It looks very natural on the skin as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2011 7:42:00 AM More reviews by Lessandes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have to give this fondation a bad review.....and this is not for me, but two of my friends (couldn't use the foundation for myself since there was no color matching).

Both were first very happy with this foundation since they liked coverage and lasting power but after about a week BOTH broke out terribly and still coulnd't get rid of it, although already two weeks have passed since they stopped using the foundation.
For reference: They both have combination but no sensitive skin at all.

I'm really glad there was no colormatch for me...I'm sure my sensitive skin would have gone crazy with that stuff *_*

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2011 5:23:00 AM More reviews by xdsx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have very pale skin with a small amount of pink in my cheeks so i bought the palest colour, as i was testing foundations on my hand in a shop and was suprised at how pale the porcelain shade in this foundation was.
I have found most foundations do not make pale enough colours which is really annoying unless you like the umpa loompa look.
Im nineteen and I used to suffer with acne however now I only get the odd breakouts which tend to be mild, but weither my skin is clear, or im having a breakout i find this to have a very nice coverage. It dosen't look caked yet if its enough to cover any minor breakouts which is essential for me as i dont use conceraler with foundation.
I dont wear makeup all the time but when I do I like to feel and look as if im not wearing a lot of foundation so the amazingly pale colour and nice coverage of this one is perfect for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by KeeleyCide

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for a very long time :) As I am Über white, I use the Porcelain colour and I set it with powder. It lasts for ages and the price you pay is good for the amount you get. I have acne prone skin and I can tell you that some mornings I have got up with the most horrific looking skin, I put this on and it's all covered! :D Oh and one other thing, I have been on nights out where I have been quite inebriated and have done the cardinal sin of climbing into bed with my face still on (Ooops!) And have woken up with it still on! I have been to many music festivals too and scrambled into my tent after a hard day of rocking with the foundation intact. It's a keeper ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by xine_07

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this foundation in Golden to get me though the summer when I have a little colour and my faves are too light. I wanted something long wearing to use only on days when I want my makeup to last longer than the work day. I really like this product, the coverage and it's staying power. I apply it with a damp Beauty Blender sponge.
First off I like the inverted tube packaging. Perfect for dispensing just the right amount. The texture is creamy, but I do not find it heavy on my skin and it blends really well with the sponge. It gives me a natural finish and I can build it up if I need to. For me this product has great staying power. I have an oily t-zone and I find after many hours I get a little oily break through on my forehead, but the rest of my face looks great. Example: I wore this on a very humid day when I was attending an outdoor concert. I applied it at 2 pm and was outside from 4pm until past midnight. When I checked my makeup at the end of the night it still looked good with just a little shine on my forehead. This is a great long wearing foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by KillCloud9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was one of the first foundations I used after searching for ages to find a brand that carried a colour light enough for me. It lasts all day, provides excellent coverage and leaves no pores behind. It should be used sparingly though or else it can look a little caked on and looks best with a powder to set it (I use GOSH's brand of that, too) I've never used it with a primer because it doesn't really need any. Packaging is great, you can get every last drop of it out. It's a little pricey but lasts forever. I've been wearing it for around three years and I'm just finishing up on my third bottle. (and I wear it just about every day) When you wear it, you must pair with a blush or bronzer! All in all, it's worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by bohobabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product has mixed reviews, and i can see why, but for me it's good. My skin is the palest of the pale, and i can never normally just buy cheaper drugstore foundation, but this foundation in '11 Porcelain' is actually a good colour match for my skin. It looks a bit dark/ orange when you squeeze it out of the bottle, but when blended into the skin is really quite pale. The packaging is also good, i much prefer squeezy tubes as it's easy to get the right amount of product out and way less wasteful, and the price is fine too. The major downside to this product is the texture/formula. It's not got the best coverage, but is build-able when applied with a good brush. However, it has this kind of weird sticky texture, and when applied places with fine lines and uneven texture like around the eyes, it sinks into every little crease, looks obvious and makes the skin look awful. Don't even think about using it for dark cirles or anything. That's not such a problem for me, as i ONLY use this foundation on the areas where i have most imperfections and redness (around my jawline, lower half of my cheeks and chin), and then a mineral foundation over everything, which in combination gives more coverage where i need it but a nice natural finish everywhere else. So overall i've given this 4 lippies as it's a good colour match, good price and packaging, and pretty blendable, but the texture lets it down a bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 1:25:00 AM More reviews by celialw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't know why, but I tried this foundation last year or something too, and didn't like it then. I think my problem back then was that I couldn't find out how to apply it so that it looked good.

Now this is the foundation I use every day. I have very pale skin and porcelain suit me perfectly. It lookes more yellow-ish or something like that at the packaging and when it gets out of the packaging, but on my skin it is not that yellow at all. And I do not have any problem with applying it any more, I get it to look good when I apply it with the Gosh Synthetic Foundation Brush, or just with my fingertips (which is what I usually do). It covers pretty good too, I would say :-)