Lancome Virtuose Divine Lasting Curves & Length (Courbe Virtuose)

3.5

on 10/26/2010 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Oh wow. I adore this mascara! Yes, it does not thicken the lashes much, but then it hold curls extremely well. It lengthens fairly. And it gives people the illusion that I have naturally good lashes! And it is extremely waterproof. I wore it the other day and I cried for an hour (literally). And it does not move a single bit. Impressive! And I love the brush so much. It makes the application so easy and it can coat every single lash! Love it!

on 8/24/2010 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is horrible.

It also comes off on my eyelids while I blink and makes curls drop.

on 8/21/2010 1:13:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Got this mascara as a gift & didn't find nothing amazing about it.
I have short thin eyelashes & after i was done applying it, it looked the same but only dry this time. Love Lancome products but this mascara wasn't for me!

on 8/13/2010 5:44:00 PM

I was so disappointed that this mascara dried up so fast. This is NOT a good value. I am so discouraged because other Lancome products are so good, especially the Cils XL. However I find that simple, cheap d/s mascara puts this and many others to shame. That IS a real shame. I want my money back, I feel like I've been duped.

on 7/17/2010 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Yet another mascara in the long line of wayyyyy overpeiced and overrated mascara. For the cost this mascara falls far short. Was not impressed at all. clumpy and flakey. Save your money and go to the drug store.

on 7/13/2010 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I really liked this product, too bad it dries out too quickly. Its expensive as well, so if you're on a budget, this is not the product for you. The thing I liked the most is my lashes looked longer, and fuller, and were well separated. I used this everyday and I'm a mascara fanatic!!! However, after a month its dried up and not good anymore.

on 5/26/2010 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i originally got a sample of this product, which i used for 4 months. i liked it so i decided to buy the full price...big mistake!! this product is so expensive, and has such a short life! it started drying up within 6 weeks! as for its curling action, i couldn't see any significant effect without the use of my eyelash curler. it does give a nice, quite natural effect though, and does make your lashes very black. however, it also flakes like crazy. usually after two hours of application, i have little black flecks all over my undereyes and cheeks.

on the whole, this product is a total waste of money. dont believe the hype about Lancome mascaras, invest in drugstore brands. my maybelline, l'oreal and boujois mascaras are so much better than Virtuose!

on 5/14/2010 1:42:00 AM

overall: worth trying out!
about this product: 12 hour curves and longer looking lashes
review:actually the best so far, i have stiff lashes and so its hard to curl them to show some length!
the curve brush is great, using the inside of the curve, it curls your lashes upwards (almost no need for an eyelash curler!) and the outside of the curve lengthens and fans your lashes out more. the effect looks a little fake lashy so that cool ^^...only problem...clumps easily.flakes off after a good 10ish hours.worth using it to bat your eyelashes for no reason ;) pricey. would like it even more if it was waterproof.
xo

on 5/13/2010 10:20:00 AM

I have so short and stiff lashes, and no mascara can keep them curled. I usually buy drugstore mascara so I really hoped that Lancome would help me..

Pros
-it does curl lashes, actually
-it gave my lashes volume (pretty much the only thing i'm NOT looking for in a mascara,lol)
-the curved brush is good

Cons
-like I said, it curled my lashes.. but did not hold it :(
-it tends to flake quite a bit
-on the expensive side
-did not lengthen lashes at all

Overall, this mascara was a bit of a disappointment. Not gonna buy again.

on 4/9/2010 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Divine lasting curves my ***!!! This mascara does nothing. It doesn't give any curve, any length or any volume to my lashes. Terrible, terrible - a total waste of my money! Would not (NOT!!!) buy again. Ever! (And, also, I think the brush is horrible. It's thick, so the mascara ends up everywhere, and the shape of it makes it difficult to handle .. so it ends up everywhere.)

Top Rated Lancome Products