Lancome Virtuose Divine Lasting Curves & Length (Courbe Virtuose)

3.5

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I actually received this from my mom's friend who got this as a gwp, so by the time I opened it up and used it, it was already dried out. However that didn't stop me from using it!
Overall, I give this a 3.
It gives me nice volume, separates my lashes, and they don't make my lashes feel rock hard! The only con would be that it doesn't keep my lashes curled (I ALWAYS curl my lashes before hand) all day. Ds mascaras usually hold my curl all day, but this one usually doesn't keep it curled...

I lovee the brush though!! If I do purchase the full size of this, it'd definitely be for the brush alone. :)

This mascara is ok, doesn't clump, flake or anything. Except for that price you expect more than ok! I do not think my lashes curves more or were longer than with another cheaper mascara (l'Oreal or Maybelline). It does the job but does not exceed it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Oh wow. I adore this mascara! Yes, it does not thicken the lashes much, but then it hold curls extremely well. It lengthens fairly. And it gives people the illusion that I have naturally good lashes! And it is extremely waterproof. I wore it the other day and I cried for an hour (literally). And it does not move a single bit. Impressive! And I love the brush so much. It makes the application so easy and it can coat every single lash! Love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is horrible.

It also comes off on my eyelids while I blink and makes curls drop.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Got this mascara as a gift & didn't find nothing amazing about it.
I have short thin eyelashes & after i was done applying it, it looked the same but only dry this time. Love Lancome products but this mascara wasn't for me!

I was so disappointed that this mascara dried up so fast. This is NOT a good value. I am so discouraged because other Lancome products are so good, especially the Cils XL. However I find that simple, cheap d/s mascara puts this and many others to shame. That IS a real shame. I want my money back, I feel like I've been duped.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Yet another mascara in the long line of wayyyyy overpeiced and overrated mascara. For the cost this mascara falls far short. Was not impressed at all. clumpy and flakey. Save your money and go to the drug store.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I really liked this product, too bad it dries out too quickly. Its expensive as well, so if you're on a budget, this is not the product for you. The thing I liked the most is my lashes looked longer, and fuller, and were well separated. I used this everyday and I'm a mascara fanatic!!! However, after a month its dried up and not good anymore.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i originally got a sample of this product, which i used for 4 months. i liked it so i decided to buy the full price...big mistake!! this product is so expensive, and has such a short life! it started drying up within 6 weeks! as for its curling action, i couldn't see any significant effect without the use of my eyelash curler. it does give a nice, quite natural effect though, and does make your lashes very black. however, it also flakes like crazy. usually after two hours of application, i have little black flecks all over my undereyes and cheeks.

on the whole, this product is a total waste of money. dont believe the hype about Lancome mascaras, invest in drugstore brands. my maybelline, l'oreal and boujois mascaras are so much better than Virtuose!

overall: worth trying out!
about this product: 12 hour curves and longer looking lashes
review:actually the best so far, i have stiff lashes and so its hard to curl them to show some length!
the curve brush is great, using the inside of the curve, it curls your lashes upwards (almost no need for an eyelash curler!) and the outside of the curve lengthens and fans your lashes out more. the effect looks a little fake lashy so that cool ^^...only problem...clumps easily.flakes off after a good 10ish hours.worth using it to bat your eyelashes for no reason ;) pricey. would like it even more if it was waterproof.
xo