October 25, 2014 | 1778 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Supre - Hempz Herbal Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by BeachCityBelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've always loved whatever lotion they use at my nail salon - the scent, the consistency, everything. I didn't really want to ask, but while at a salon supply store I tried the lavendar and pink (colored) Hempz lotion - and that's is it! Hempz lotion is exactly what they use :D

It isn't a cheap lotion by any means, but price isn't too bad depending on where you buy it.

I tried the Moist Hemp lotion from Sally's and sadly it doesn't compare in moisture - and it stinks!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Cydney7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it! Smells good, feels good, lasts long- awesome!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by laurxrawr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've loved this lotion for years! But now I can finally feel ok with buying it. When I first found it, it was 40 dollars at hair & tanning salons. Now I buy it at TJ Maxx and Marshall's for 12. I always buy 2 or 3 bottles at time.

I love it. It leaves my skin feeling richly moisturized with out a greasy layer of some super moisturizing lotions. It makes my skin feel very smooth and soft in a healthy way not in an overly lotioned up way. I can use it on my hands without worrying about leaving greasy fingerprints everywhere.
It is one of the few lotions that doesn't make my freshly shaved legs burn.
I really like the smell. It's a clean smell thats a little herbal/nature-y. It's a scent that the men in my house don't mind using. Actually, they love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 1:42:00 AM More reviews by lulu94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this for $13.99 + shipping and for that price I will sooo repurchase!! The first time buying this I was not willing to fork out $23, but after using it it really is worth that. My skin gets so dry and flaky in the winter and I am very picky about what lotions I like: I want quality ingredients, good smell that doesn't overwhelm and most importantly no greasy feel! I will never use a lotion if it doesn't sink in quickly. Even though this moisturizer is on the thicker side it is easy to smooth into your skin and absorbs really quickly! I have the pomegranate scent currently and it smells very clean, fresh, and subtle - it is not a sickly-sweet fruit scent at all. My whole body is smoother from using this for just a few days, even my boyfriend and mom noticed. I can't wait to try other scents - someone said citrus blossom smells like sweet tarts so I might have to try that one next! But I'm sure the others won't be far behind!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by rlsadc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I picked this up last week at my local salon because I had a little discount for volunteering my hair for practice. Anyhow, I tested out the sample and really loved the way it went on. I think I paid $17 for the bottle, which is def steep for lotion in my book. I usually use Nivea lotions and creams.

I like it overall. It's a nice lightweight lotion, that feels really nice. It's not super intensive, but does the job. I love that it rubs in quickly and doesn't leave me with that "Ew, I just put on lotion" feel.

So, you're probably asking yourself why I only give this 3 lippies. BECAUSE THE SMELL IS AWFUL! Okay, that was a little dramatic. It doesn't really hit you as obnoxious until you have worn it a few times and you realize that you smell like a bottle of bubblegum antibiotics that you took when you were a kid. My boyfriend used it in a pinch, and I really realized that I just can't stand it. I look forward to trying it in one of their other scents, but the original is no bueno.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

2.5 lippie. I don't know what the hype is about this moisturizer. I also saw that on a morning TV program that praise this product.
It is about as good as my Curel body lotion, but costs 2.5 times more.
I got mine at Sally, not particularly excellent, not bad either.
What I don't like about it is that overly strong scent, a synthetic clean melon scent that inhibits me to slather it on.
To make it more useful, I mix this with my unscented Curel, otherwise I smell like a fruit for a couple hours.
Will not re-purchase.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by serenao

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought a sample of the original because it was said to smell like bananas, a scent I love. I put it on at night and when I woke up I smelled like an old strawberry smoothie... yuck. It was a disappointment because I was so pleased with the actual product... it has all the luxury of a heavy, creamy lotion but it doesn't stick around and make putting clothes on difficult or feel gunky. Today I bought a sample of the pomegrante scented one and I am equally pleased with the results... the better scent is a bonus! My skin feels healthy and silky. I will probably buy this in a full size when my sample runs out!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Kinna

Just so you know, I'm the type of person who never puts on lotion after a shower because I'm lazy. You can imagine how dry and flakey my skin was after a few months of no moisturizing. Anyways, after I realized how bad the dryness was in my legs, I decided to go on a quest to find a good moisturizer to fix the damage. Let's start my review, shall we?

I absolutely adore this product! I have it in pomegranate. I put it on after my shower, which is just before I go to bed, and in the morning (not sure if this is just me) I wake up to a slightly fruity delicious smell from applying it the night before. It is AMAZING at moisturizing, it took away all the dry flakey-ness in my legs right after I applied it, it sunk into my skin fast, and it still manages to be lightweight!

Pros:
- smells divine
- moisturizers amazingly
- sinks into skin fast
- very lightweight
- clear bottle so you can see how much is left
- big bottle (more bang for your buck!)

Cons:
- price is a bit expensive, but it's definitely worth it

If you don't already have it you should definitely try it! I guarantee you'll fall in love.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 9:09:00 PM More reviews by laurie2025

LOVE this lotion. I use the pomegranite scented version and I think it smells great, but the smell does dissipate, so does not interfere with perfume or body sprays. This is a nice thick lotion, but goes on smoothly, no tacky oily or greasy feel left behind; it sinks in quickly and totally moisturizes my skin. I get this on Amazon dot com for about $10 for the 17 oz. bottle. Can you say HG?? This is IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 6:27:00 PM More reviews by sourrcherry

I have this in the original and pomegranate scent. These are the best lotion I've ever bought! They might be pricey to some but it's really worth it. It's great for after tanning, sunburns, itchiness, rashes, and peeling/dry skin..pretty much anything! I recommend the pomegranate one over original..it has a light fruity scent :)