April 18, 2014 | 903 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Supre - Hempz Herbal Moisturizer

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

2.5 lippie. I don't know what the hype is about this moisturizer. I also saw that on a morning TV program that praise this product.
It is about as good as my Curel body lotion, but costs 2.5 times more.
I got mine at Sally, not particularly excellent, not bad either.
What I don't like about it is that overly strong scent, a synthetic clean melon scent that inhibits me to slather it on.
To make it more useful, I mix this with my unscented Curel, otherwise I smell like a fruit for a couple hours.
Will not re-purchase.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by serenao

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought a sample of the original because it was said to smell like bananas, a scent I love. I put it on at night and when I woke up I smelled like an old strawberry smoothie... yuck. It was a disappointment because I was so pleased with the actual product... it has all the luxury of a heavy, creamy lotion but it doesn't stick around and make putting clothes on difficult or feel gunky. Today I bought a sample of the pomegrante scented one and I am equally pleased with the results... the better scent is a bonus! My skin feels healthy and silky. I will probably buy this in a full size when my sample runs out!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Kinna

Just so you know, I'm the type of person who never puts on lotion after a shower because I'm lazy. You can imagine how dry and flakey my skin was after a few months of no moisturizing. Anyways, after I realized how bad the dryness was in my legs, I decided to go on a quest to find a good moisturizer to fix the damage. Let's start my review, shall we?

I absolutely adore this product! I have it in pomegranate. I put it on after my shower, which is just before I go to bed, and in the morning (not sure if this is just me) I wake up to a slightly fruity delicious smell from applying it the night before. It is AMAZING at moisturizing, it took away all the dry flakey-ness in my legs right after I applied it, it sunk into my skin fast, and it still manages to be lightweight!

Pros:
- smells divine
- moisturizers amazingly
- sinks into skin fast
- very lightweight
- clear bottle so you can see how much is left
- big bottle (more bang for your buck!)

Cons:
- price is a bit expensive, but it's definitely worth it

If you don't already have it you should definitely try it! I guarantee you'll fall in love.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 9:09:00 PM More reviews by laurie2025

LOVE this lotion. I use the pomegranite scented version and I think it smells great, but the smell does dissipate, so does not interfere with perfume or body sprays. This is a nice thick lotion, but goes on smoothly, no tacky oily or greasy feel left behind; it sinks in quickly and totally moisturizes my skin. I get this on Amazon dot com for about $10 for the 17 oz. bottle. Can you say HG?? This is IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 6:27:00 PM More reviews by sourrcherry

I have this in the original and pomegranate scent. These are the best lotion I've ever bought! They might be pricey to some but it's really worth it. It's great for after tanning, sunburns, itchiness, rashes, and peeling/dry skin..pretty much anything! I recommend the pomegranate one over original..it has a light fruity scent :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Leannne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this lotion. It smells kind of like bananas, it's really nice. I always used it after tanning, and my skin never felt dry or leathery.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 More reviews by TubbsMuffin

I have been using this for over 5 years and am not looking to switch any time soon. The smell is soft but amazing. It is the most moisturizing lotion I have yet to put on my skin. It's a little pricey but last me around six months.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 4:02:00 AM More reviews by jenniferhearts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this moisturizer! The original smells great and makes my dry arms really soft. I bought the pomegranate when I ran out of the original and it smells soooooo good.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by burningstariv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE the Hempz Pomegranate lotion!!! I have dry skin (it gets bumpy) and I live in a pretty dry state (Colorado), so I have always had a hard time finding lotion that really smooths and hydrates my skin. I decided to try this lotion (I get it for pretty cheap at my work), and I fell in LOVE with it. It is thick but not greasy and it definitely moisturizes and sinks in quickly. After about a week of using it my skin felt 100x better! It was so smooth and healthy looking. I was sad when I finished my bottle and went back to regular grocery store lotion and I definitely noticed a HUGE difference.

The pomegranate is my favorite, the smell is so nice and light. I also really like the packaging because you can see how much you have left in the clear bottle. I bought 2 more bottles at work, and I probably won't ever use anything else since my skin is so temperamental. I go through it fast though!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Amomof5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When I took a trip with a friend of mine to the hair supply store I picked this up. I really love this lotion. It does exactly what a lotion is suppose to do. I have used tons of lotions and this is one of my favorites. When I used VS lotion it leaves my skin smelling great but leaves my skin wanting more. I picked it up for around 6-7 at the hair supply store but I have seen other places for 17.00 or so. However this lasted me about a year. My husband likes it too!