December 18, 2014 | 1827 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Supre - Hempz Herbal Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Bellsandwhistles

This is such an awesome lotion. I know it's expensive, 23 dollars at Ulta. But if you look on Amazon, the deals are much better. I got mine for 11 or 12. As for the product itself, it's so nice and smooth and the smell isn't overpowering but just right. I just got it in the mail, and it's not warm out yet but I've heard it's nicely used for tanning which I can imagine. I love the product overall!! Best lotion ever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by rastaxcore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG summer moisturizer. Since I tend to get in the sun it's nice to have something tailored to that. It has a fresh smell, almost like bubble gum? Not cloying or unpleasant though. I'll keep buying this as long as they keep making it -- although not at the tanning salon, because that's where it goes from $ to $$$.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by BeachCityBelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've always loved whatever lotion they use at my nail salon - the scent, the consistency, everything. I didn't really want to ask, but while at a salon supply store I tried the lavendar and pink (colored) Hempz lotion - and that's is it! Hempz lotion is exactly what they use :D

It isn't a cheap lotion by any means, but price isn't too bad depending on where you buy it.

I tried the Moist Hemp lotion from Sally's and sadly it doesn't compare in moisture - and it stinks!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Cydney7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it! Smells good, feels good, lasts long- awesome!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by laurxrawr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've loved this lotion for years! But now I can finally feel ok with buying it. When I first found it, it was 40 dollars at hair & tanning salons. Now I buy it at TJ Maxx and Marshall's for 12. I always buy 2 or 3 bottles at time.

I love it. It leaves my skin feeling richly moisturized with out a greasy layer of some super moisturizing lotions. It makes my skin feel very smooth and soft in a healthy way not in an overly lotioned up way. I can use it on my hands without worrying about leaving greasy fingerprints everywhere.
It is one of the few lotions that doesn't make my freshly shaved legs burn.
I really like the smell. It's a clean smell thats a little herbal/nature-y. It's a scent that the men in my house don't mind using. Actually, they love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 1:42:00 AM More reviews by lulu94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this for $13.99 + shipping and for that price I will sooo repurchase!! The first time buying this I was not willing to fork out $23, but after using it it really is worth that. My skin gets so dry and flaky in the winter and I am very picky about what lotions I like: I want quality ingredients, good smell that doesn't overwhelm and most importantly no greasy feel! I will never use a lotion if it doesn't sink in quickly. Even though this moisturizer is on the thicker side it is easy to smooth into your skin and absorbs really quickly! I have the pomegranate scent currently and it smells very clean, fresh, and subtle - it is not a sickly-sweet fruit scent at all. My whole body is smoother from using this for just a few days, even my boyfriend and mom noticed. I can't wait to try other scents - someone said citrus blossom smells like sweet tarts so I might have to try that one next! But I'm sure the others won't be far behind!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by rlsadc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I picked this up last week at my local salon because I had a little discount for volunteering my hair for practice. Anyhow, I tested out the sample and really loved the way it went on. I think I paid $17 for the bottle, which is def steep for lotion in my book. I usually use Nivea lotions and creams.

I like it overall. It's a nice lightweight lotion, that feels really nice. It's not super intensive, but does the job. I love that it rubs in quickly and doesn't leave me with that "Ew, I just put on lotion" feel.

So, you're probably asking yourself why I only give this 3 lippies. BECAUSE THE SMELL IS AWFUL! Okay, that was a little dramatic. It doesn't really hit you as obnoxious until you have worn it a few times and you realize that you smell like a bottle of bubblegum antibiotics that you took when you were a kid. My boyfriend used it in a pinch, and I really realized that I just can't stand it. I look forward to trying it in one of their other scents, but the original is no bueno.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

2.5 lippie. I don't know what the hype is about this moisturizer. I also saw that on a morning TV program that praise this product.
It is about as good as my Curel body lotion, but costs 2.5 times more.
I got mine at Sally, not particularly excellent, not bad either.
What I don't like about it is that overly strong scent, a synthetic clean melon scent that inhibits me to slather it on.
To make it more useful, I mix this with my unscented Curel, otherwise I smell like a fruit for a couple hours.
Will not re-purchase.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by serenao

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought a sample of the original because it was said to smell like bananas, a scent I love. I put it on at night and when I woke up I smelled like an old strawberry smoothie... yuck. It was a disappointment because I was so pleased with the actual product... it has all the luxury of a heavy, creamy lotion but it doesn't stick around and make putting clothes on difficult or feel gunky. Today I bought a sample of the pomegrante scented one and I am equally pleased with the results... the better scent is a bonus! My skin feels healthy and silky. I will probably buy this in a full size when my sample runs out!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Kinna

Just so you know, I'm the type of person who never puts on lotion after a shower because I'm lazy. You can imagine how dry and flakey my skin was after a few months of no moisturizing. Anyways, after I realized how bad the dryness was in my legs, I decided to go on a quest to find a good moisturizer to fix the damage. Let's start my review, shall we?

I absolutely adore this product! I have it in pomegranate. I put it on after my shower, which is just before I go to bed, and in the morning (not sure if this is just me) I wake up to a slightly fruity delicious smell from applying it the night before. It is AMAZING at moisturizing, it took away all the dry flakey-ness in my legs right after I applied it, it sunk into my skin fast, and it still manages to be lightweight!

Pros:
- smells divine
- moisturizers amazingly
- sinks into skin fast
- very lightweight
- clear bottle so you can see how much is left
- big bottle (more bang for your buck!)

Cons:
- price is a bit expensive, but it's definitely worth it

If you don't already have it you should definitely try it! I guarantee you'll fall in love.