Avon Avon Dew Kiss Lip Dew

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

I love this lipstick so much. It's cheap and moisture enough for me. Also, I don't like fruit flavors. Dew Kiss has a light sweet scent and I'm okay with it. I have used it for 2 yrs. Of course I will keep buying it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Bleck! Hate the smell and taste (*shudder*). Without the smell, it is creamier than chapstick, very moisturizing and leaves no colour. I bought another tube thinking the first one was an expired one...still same smell and taste. Also has no SPF. Avon's Moisture Therapy has SPF and no scent, taste or colour for same price - much much better.

I'm not really a fan of this lip balm. I feel like my lips end up drier after using it. I think regular chapstick works better, but I prefer Carmex or Blistex. The scent is nice, but it can get annoying after awhile.

ummm.....yah, so it's pink chapstick. I'll use it up but won't repurchase or feel bad if it accidentally falls in the toilet and gets flushed. :-)

P.S. It has a weird, perfumy smell that tastes gross.

I'm quite addicted to this stuff...have zillions of tubes everywhere. It's my go-to over anything else. Love it. (never had a label fall off, ever)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

The name pretty much sums it up. Dewy, kissable lips.
It's not waxy, huge plus for me, but it is thick.
Very affordable. Doesn't show any pinky color on my lips or anything. I guess it's helping my chapped lips.
I knocked off a lippy because it doesn't contain SPF, and it leaves this light, kind of flowery taste in my mouth, nothing too bothersome though, overall it's a good product.
*UPDATE* Flowery taste is getting bothersome. It's odd because you think it would smell the way it tastes but it smells very lightly of something nice, and yet it tastes like parfume somehow. I'm really not too keen on this. Don't think I will repurchase now.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I've been using this stuff for over 20 years. I use it when I'm not wearing my C.O. Bigelow lip balm. It's so cheap, but it feels like some high-end brands. I wish Avon never changed the label. It does slide off, but I'll just deal with it. The regular price is $.99, but sometimes it goes on sale. It does a great job with moisture. The smell brings back memories of my childhood when my mom was selling Avon. There's no telling how many tubes I went through over the years of time, but I will keep purchasing this for the rest of my life. I love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Love this! My favorite. I have very pigmented lips and most lip conditioners leave a white ashy look to my lips, but not this. I love it, it's cheap and lives I nice hue of shiny on my lips. Leaves my lips feeling moisturized and smooth.

Nostalgic lip balm with a very distinct scent. Packaging has changed though -- the label is cheap and comes off. Very slick balm that does the job. And super cheap.

I absolutely love this chapstick. I am not a fan of Avon, but this c/s I alwaya have to have. Provides moisture to my lips, and I love the smell. I have been using this for years, and at first, it was the packaging that I loved, but now its just everything. Provides that little hint of shine to my lips, and in the coldest winter months (NYC) it doesnt dry my lips out. And the price!!!! DIRT CHEAP!!! Def a staple.

Popular Lip Treatments