October 25, 2014 | 902 users online

Lip Treatments - Avon - Avon Dew Kiss Lip Dew

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 12:50:00 AM More reviews by LoveMyGirls

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm quite addicted to this stuff...have zillions of tubes everywhere. It's my go-to over anything else. Love it. (never had a label fall off, ever)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2010 1:58:00 AM More reviews by Smuckles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The name pretty much sums it up. Dewy, kissable lips.
It's not waxy, huge plus for me, but it is thick.
Very affordable. Doesn't show any pinky color on my lips or anything. I guess it's helping my chapped lips.
I knocked off a lippy because it doesn't contain SPF, and it leaves this light, kind of flowery taste in my mouth, nothing too bothersome though, overall it's a good product.
*UPDATE* Flowery taste is getting bothersome. It's odd because you think it would smell the way it tastes but it smells very lightly of something nice, and yet it tastes like parfume somehow. I'm really not too keen on this. Don't think I will repurchase now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 8:35:00 PM More reviews by ThatLadyNextDoor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this stuff for over 20 years. I use it when I'm not wearing my C.O. Bigelow lip balm. It's so cheap, but it feels like some high-end brands. I wish Avon never changed the label. It does slide off, but I'll just deal with it. The regular price is $.99, but sometimes it goes on sale. It does a great job with moisture. The smell brings back memories of my childhood when my mom was selling Avon. There's no telling how many tubes I went through over the years of time, but I will keep purchasing this for the rest of my life. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 4:19:00 AM More reviews by labellarosa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Love this! My favorite. I have very pigmented lips and most lip conditioners leave a white ashy look to my lips, but not this. I love it, it's cheap and lives I nice hue of shiny on my lips. Leaves my lips feeling moisturized and smooth.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2010 12:33:00 PM More reviews by geminigrafix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Nostalgic lip balm with a very distinct scent. Packaging has changed though -- the label is cheap and comes off. Very slick balm that does the job. And super cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2010 10:19:00 AM More reviews by bellalinda1805

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this chapstick. I am not a fan of Avon, but this c/s I alwaya have to have. Provides moisture to my lips, and I love the smell. I have been using this for years, and at first, it was the packaging that I loved, but now its just everything. Provides that little hint of shine to my lips, and in the coldest winter months (NYC) it doesnt dry my lips out. And the price!!!! DIRT CHEAP!!! Def a staple.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 4:55:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

One of my favorite chapsticks ever! It appears to be pink, but glides on sheer, maybe the tiniest hint of pink hue, but one that would be flattering on anyone. The consistency is smooth, not sticky, and it leaves lips feeling hydrated. This is a great base for lipstick, makes application smooth. Very cheap, worth the price, I wish I had bought more! It does have a slight smell, which I find pleasant, but some might not like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2010 1:01:00 PM More reviews by mt828

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love Dew Kiss and have been using it for years. It glides on smooth and is a wonderful lip moisturizer. The appearance in the case is a bubble gum pretty pink, but it does not change your lip color - just makes your lips look healthy and hydrated. I can't really detect a scent to it - maybe just a light scent. At only .99 cents (regular price) it is a staple in my handbag. A perfect formulation - not waxy, not greasy - just pure moisture and a little shine. 5 stars!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2010 9:11:00 AM More reviews by kdimp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

my mom gave me this a long time ago and its the best chapstick ive ever used. i like it more than any other chapstick i own. its extremely moisturizing, goes on so smoothly, and so cheap! i think they sell these for less than a dollar. the only thing i dont really care for is the smell of this product. very lipsticky. but i can deal with it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2009 10:50:00 AM More reviews by leoisillon

Been using this puppy for years! I love it! So moisturizing and it smells lovely. I use it under my lipsticks for added moisture. My grandma always used to buy me this when I was little and now I'm an Avon rep. I put it in my customer's orders as a freebie gift with purchase!