October 26, 2014 | 1163 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Christian Dior - Capture Totale Eye

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2008 1:39:00 AM More reviews by tkh777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Fantastic eye cream. I am in my 20s but spent lots of time on beaches growing up and am seeing wrinkles for the first time! I am hoping this product will keep them at bay and it seems to work wonders for my eyes making them soft and smooth- if only it were cheaper!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2008 11:24:00 AM More reviews by luluhalabaloo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Boy oh boy have I been trying to find a new eye cream! Everything I have been trying has been causing me to either have puffy eyes, irritated eyes, or dark, tired eyes. I have been using Prevage and every morning I wake up with dark, puffy eyes. Tired of the look, I tried an old sample of this - it was already pretty solid in the sample container (it was pumped into the container by the SA). I massaged it in on my left eye only, gave it 10 minutes, and asked my son which eye looked better and he said immediately the left. I drove that night to SDM to pick it up redeeming points and I have been happy ever since. Last night, I thought maybe I would use this in the AM and Prevage at night and again I woke up with uncomfortably puffy eyes. That's it, Prevage goes back and I am a devotee to this product. Christian Dior is really stepping up in their treatment lines. Excellent.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2008 2:36:00 PM More reviews by xiaopengyou7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it! Worth every cent. It has a beautiful, light texture, and I really like the smell. It moisturizes well, leaves dark circles looking a bit lighter, and (I've been using it for about a month) has been reducing the tiny fine lines in my temple area quite noticeably. It also gives the delicate skin under my eyes more elasticity and firmness. This is really awesome for me since I'm really pale and any exhaustion shows up first in my eye contour area. My eyes have never looked so good!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2008 6:05:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

I m shocked I v never thought that a Dior skin care product would be good for me.And the most odd about this eye cream is that has a lot of fragrance and not so impressive ingredients but for a strange reason works very good for me.I had 4 samples and from the third day I noticed huge difference and I bought the product.Has light texture smells a lot like old lady moisturizes good enough and I noticed huge difference my eye area is now rested,fresh,dark circles erased and generally I cant explain why this product works so good for me.The packaging is a miracle pure luxury as all the products from dior.I don t necessary admonish you to buy the product because as I said contains a lot o fragrance and not so usefull ingredients maybe for a strange reason works good only for me
INGREDIENTS:Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Phenoxyethanol, Decyloxazolidinone, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Steareth-2, Sorbitol, Dimethicone, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Algin, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Protein, Chlorphenesin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Faex (Yeast Extract), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Pantetheine Sulfonate, Tromethamine, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cellulose Gum, Carbomer, Laureth-7, Methylparaben, Aframomum Angustifolium Seed Extract, Polysorbate 20, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Potentilla Erecta Root Extract, Ethylparaben, Kluyveromyces Extract, Butylparaben, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Root Extract, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Citronellol, Geraniol, Propylparaben, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide - 3, Sodium Metabisulfite, BHT.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2008 8:06:00 PM More reviews by LPomona

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OK, I haven't bought this yet, but I'm picking it up tomorrow. (I've been using a generous sample for the past two weeks & this is my new HG eyecream, hands down.) I agree w/all of the positive things that have already been said about it. You don't need much, & even though it's a cream, it truly melts into your skin like a serum, so there's *no* pulling or tugging on your delicate skin. Heavenly. In just two weeks the lines under my eyes have become slightly less noticeable. Also, it preps skin beautifully for concealer, without leaving any reflective shine, just a very nice dewiness. I absolutely love it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2008 8:36:00 AM More reviews by moorkitty

I received a sample of this product and was hoping not to like it, as I already spend too much on skin care and don't really need any more. Unfortunately, I really do like it. I just use the tiniest dab and as it melts, it is enough to do the perimeter of both eyes. The texture is elegant. It is very moisturizing without being greasy and my eyes do appear more rested the following morning. It contains a long list of ingredients, which I don't really like, because a lot of them are not familiar to me and I prefer to know what I am putting on my face. However, there is also the precious sodium hyaluronate, and evening primrose extract among other plant extracts that I do not recognize. Also palmitoyl pentapeptide-3. A sample will last long enough to let you see results so try to go this route before buying.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2007 10:23:00 PM More reviews by leung

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Discovered a rave review of this product on a magazine by a well known skin expert and headed out to try it out. I love the texture, lightweight cream therefore non greasy but moisturising enough. Thick enough to do a quick eye massage and thereafter absorbs very quickly. 1 complete pump is sufficient for both eyes...love the packaging. Definitely will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2007 12:54:00 AM More reviews by dioraddict84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I want to preface by saying I am young, I'm 23 and this eye cream may not be appropriate for me. However, I am starting to see sun/age spots and I wanted to find an eye cream to help me combat that. After using this for 4 weeks (which honestly is how long you need to give a product to see it's full results), I did see a noticeable and dramatic reduction in the spots. Another thing I just loved about this product is that it made my eye area feel like silk. I love how this product feels on my skin, it's very moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2007 9:42:00 AM More reviews by dictatorprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this as a present but I have to say I will buy it again when it runs out. I was using La Mer eye cream (which to be fair costs slightly more ) and I feel this has better effects. The fine lines are gone, it doesn't make my makeup slide, and it doesn't get into my eyes. What has me hooked the most is that my fine lines are gone after about three weeks of use (I'm 29 and have a lot of sun damage), so I honestly think this is a miracle product as it was able to do what countless others- from La mer to Garnier- were not able to do.

The pump sometimes gives out too much product, but the excess I just put on my neck or the sides of my nose.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2007 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Girlfit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this from a Dior rep so I paid nothing for it. But I do feel it is a rather expensive product. I have been using it 2x day and really do not feel it does anything over and above what any other eye cream does. I should note though that I do have optimal skin and very few little early baby wrinkles showing.

What puts me off the most about the product is the packaging. It does get kudos for the pump and it being air tight so you can keep the product sanitary. However, what I absolutely detest is the fact that its completely opaque! You can't tell how much product is left in the container! I really would like to be able to see how much product I have left so that when I'm getting low I can go and repurchase .With the container how it is you will be on your last use before you realize you're all out! This is an inconvenience to the customer, Dior! If it more see through, it would also give me the reassurance of seeing the product coming up from the bottom (I'm assuming its got some sort of mechanism on the inside that pushes it up from the bottom) so I know I am absolutely getting every last drop of product from the container. You can't even open the container to get inside of it either.

So my biggest beef is the container. I don't feel the product is anything over and above eye creams that are half its price.

UPDATE: I have been informed that there is a way to remove the inner glass container from the outer shell to see how much is left. This part is also able to be unscrewed in case you want to try to get some out that way. So I take back my comment about the packaging. But I'm not giving it a lippie because ultimately, I don't think this does anything that great that would warrant the price tag.